Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah say is terrible about the way that James tries to interact with her?
(a) His dark mood.
(b) His word choices.
(c) His sense of humor.
(d) His timing.
2. Sarah tells James that if he doesn't _________ a little faster, their session will be over.
3. What does Lydia ask for as she is watching TV in the other room?
(a) A bag of chips.
(b) A beer.
(c) A remote.
(d) A magazine.
4. What specifically does Sarah make fun of when she is making fun of the group in #44?
(a) The way they try to speak.
(b) The way they try to make jokes.
(c) The way they push her to be more than she is.
(d) The fact she is miserable.
5. Where is Sarah during the last lesson of the day that James has to take care of before leaving?
Short Answer Questions
1. The next scene after the dancing involves James going to ___________ dormitory room.
2. Orin tells Sarah about the _________ he has hired about a claim he wants to make.
3. What is the next topic of discussion between Sarah and James which begins to make her more upset?
4. Who does Orin want to file a claim against according to his lawsuit aspirations?
5. What is James trying to do when he runs into Mr. Franklin after fighting with Sarah?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)