|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Jasmine marry?
2. What did Morey draw for the narrator to help her sneak into the hospital?
3. The narrator says Annette is studying to be ______________.
4. The man who watched Dracula with the narrator said Bela Lugosi reminded him of ______________.
5. What does Barney have up his nose at the beginning of this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Jeh tell Casey about his soul?
2. How does Booger bully Casey?
3. Describe the park Paw-Paw takes Casey to.
4. How does Jasmine live the rest of her life?
5. Why is Barney's current situation so dire?
6. What agreement do Casey and Paw Paw come to?
7. Why does Casey hate her new school?
8. Why doesn't Casey like Phil?
9. Why does Casey feel such a strong bond with Paw Paw?
10. Why do Jasmine and Peony cast a spell on the younger Walker brother?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How much does Casey's life change when she moves to Chinatown? How does she adjust to these changes?
Essay Topic 2
How do you think the Chinatown in San Francisco compares to the real China? What are the problems and benefits of having such communities?
Essay Topic 3
Why is it so difficult for Casey to leave her father? What kind of relationship do they have? How is the relationship effecting both?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)