|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey go to Booger's house to do?
(a) Look at comic books.
(b) Dress up.
(c) Write a play.
(d) Play with dolls.
2. Booger invites Casey to _______________.
(b) A picnic.
(c) A concert.
3. What statues does Casey see in the shop window?
(a) Statues of the great Chinese leaders.
(b) Statues of the nine lives.
(c) Statues of the eight immortals.
(d) Statues of the nine Gods.
4. What do the Chinese people like to play in the park?
5. Paw Paw hits the burglar with __________________.
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) Her shoe.
(c) A poker.
(d) Her handbag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do pretty much all the postcards from Barney say?
2. Whom does Casey long for at the beginning of Chapter Six?
3. How does Casey annoy Barney in this section?
4. Why does Phil say he should sue Booger's family?
5. What kind of weapon is the man who answers the door to Gilbert holding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Casey dream about in this section?
2. What do Booger and Casey do together in this section?
3. How do Booger and Casey become friends?
4. How is Casey's life changing for the better?
5. What problems does Casey have in buying the buns?
6. In what way are Booger and Casey different?
7. What does Barney confess to in this section?
8. What does Casey realize about Barney in this section?
9. How does Casey anger Paw Paw in this section?
10. How does Mr. Jeh persuade Mr. Fong the pawnbroker to tell them about anyone trying to sell him or one of his associates the owl necklace?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)