|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paw Paw point out to Casey is hanging in the butcher shop's window?
(a) A cow.
(b) A duck.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A pig.
2. What do the Chinese people like to play in the park?
3. How has Paw Paw instructed Casey to wash the rice?
(a) For the time it takes the water to boil.
(b) Until the rice bits are half their size.
(c) Until the water is no longer milky.
(d) For at least five minutes.
4. What does Booger like doing for exercise?
5. Wha is the name of the friend Paw Paw introduces Casey to?
(a) Miss Dee.
(b) Mrs. Low.
(c) Mr. Jeh.
(d) Mr. Wu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paw Paw hits the burglar with __________________.
2. Who attacked Paw Paw?
3. What are the name of the buns Casey buys?
4. What does Mr. Jeh use to hit the man in the doorway?
5. Where does Casey keep her old post cards from Barney?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Paw Paw break her leg in this section?
2. In what way does Phil make a negative impression when he arrives at paw Paw's house?
3. How does Casey anger Paw Paw in this section?
4. What do Casey and Booger asmit to each other about their names?
5. What are Mr. Jeh's thoughts about the burglary?
6. What does Casey plan for Barney when he gets back?
7. Why is Barney annoyed that Casey contacted Sheridan?
8. How do Paw Paw and Casey keep warm at the beginning of this section?
9. How is Casey's life changing for the better?
10. What does Barney confess to in this section?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)