|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Jeh do with the money his nephew gives to him?
(a) Shares it with members of the club.
(b) Puts it into a savings account.
(c) Gives it to charity.
(d) Invests it into the club.
2. What do pretty much all the postcards from Barney say?
(a) I am an addict.
(b) My luck's still down.
(c) I am top of the world.
(d) I am having a depressing time.
3. What does Paw Paw say she will have to do so she and Casey can afford duck?
(a) Win the lottery.
(b) Sell more chocolate.
(c) Sew extra shirts.
(d) Find another job.
4. Why does Sheridan say no one would hire Barney?
(a) He was Chinese.
(b) He was always causing trouble.
(c) He had a bad sense of humor.
(d) He lived in a bad part of town.
5. What is the name of Gilbert's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Booger and Casey go to watch Gilbert?
2. What did Casey once use at school to clean out her nose?
3. What does Booger want to change her name to?
4. Why does Paw Paw have to be rushed to hospital?
5. Whom does Booger have posters of on her bedroom wall?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Casey go against Paw Paw's wishes in this section?
2. In what way are Booger and Casey different?
3. What do Casey and Booger asmit to each other about their names?
4. What does Barney confess to in this section?
5. How does Mr. Jeh persuade Mr. Fong the pawnbroker to tell them about anyone trying to sell him or one of his associates the owl necklace?
6. What does Casey realize about Barney in this section?
7. How does Barney appear to feel about hurting Paw Paw?
8. How do Casey, Booger and Mr. Jeh finally get the information they need from Gilbert?
9. What do the postcards say about the change in Casey relationship with her father?
10. What does Casey dream about in this section?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)