|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paw Paw teach Casey to use in this section?
(a) A slingshot.
(c) A Chinese pen.
(d) An abacus.
2. Where does Casey keep her old post cards from Barney?
(a) A cigar box.
(b) A cookie jar.
(c) A shoe box.
(d) A biscuit tin.
3. Why does Booger think she can never be a model?
(a) She's too clever.
(b) She's too fat.
(c) She's too poor.
(d) She's too short.
4. What does Casey plan on doing with the letters that she has sent to her father, but that have been sent back?
(a) Giving them all to him when they are back together.
(b) Burning them all if he doesn't get over his addiction.
(c) Giving them to her children.
(d) Giving them to a museum.
5. Wha is the name of the friend Paw Paw introduces Casey to?
(a) Mr. Wu.
(b) Mr. Jeh.
(c) Miss Dee.
(d) Mrs. Low.
6. What kind of books do Casey and Booger begin a conversation about?
(a) Crime books.
(b) Comic books.
(c) Romance novels.
(d) Grahic novels.
7. Who attacked Paw Paw?
(d) Mr. Jeh.
8. What was happening in China in 1949?
(a) A famine.
(b) A revolution.
(c) A depression.
(d) A war.
9. After whom is Casey named?
(a) Casey Jones.
(b) Casey Stengel.
(c) Casey Yardley.
10. What are the name of the buns Casey buys?
(a) Bai Han.
(b) Eier Hoo.
(c) Gai bow.
(d) San Yang.
11. Where does Paw Pa take Casey to cheer her up?
(a) The movies.
(b) The museum.
(c) The theater.
(d) The circus.
12. For whom does Mr. Jeh's nephew work?
(a) A bookie.
(b) A laundry owner.
(c) A gangland boss.
(d) A gambler.
13. What does Booger like doing for exercise?
14. What kind of meat does Casey buy with the five dollars?
15. Whom do Casey and Paw Paw find in their house when they arrive back from the movies?
(a) A burglar.
(b) A government agent.
(c) A homeless man.
(d) Barney's bookie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paw Paw's Chinese club meet?
2. What does Mr. Jeh say had crawled out of him while he was sleeping?
3. What do Paw Paw and Casey do in an attempt to stay warm?
4. How does Paw Paw hope her old friend can help Jeannie?
5. What makes Casey complete in Chapter Four?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)