|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following ingredients do the buns have inside of them?
(a) Beef, cream, and duck.
(b) Peppers, sour cream, and bamboo sprouts.
(c) Chicken, eggs, and pork.
(d) Rice, salmon, and trout.
2. How does Casey annoy Barney in this section?
(a) She tells him she never wants to live with him again.
(b) She tells him she has been in touch with Sheridan.
(c) She tells him she hates being Chinese.
(d) She tells him he will never get over his addictions.
3. What does Mr. Jeh use to hit the man in the doorway?
(a) Booger's book.
(b) A radio.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A lamp.
4. What makes Casey complete in Chapter Four?
(a) Completing her homework.
(b) Knowing her and har mother shared a love of comics.
(c) Knowing her true name.
(d) Knowing how to use chopsticks.
5. What do the Chinese people like to play in the park?
6. Where do Booger and Casey go to watch Gilbert?
(a) Al's bar.
(b) Jack's pool hall.
(c) Phil's lounge.
(d) Joe's cafe.
7. Why does the attendant charge Casey higher than the advertised amount?
(a) He thinks she is an American.
(b) He doesn't like her attitude.
(c) She looks like she has money.
(d) She doesn't speak Chinese.
8. What statues does Casey see in the shop window?
(a) Statues of the eight immortals.
(b) Statues of the nine lives.
(c) Statues of the great Chinese leaders.
(d) Statues of the nine Gods.
9. What does Paw Paw point out to Casey is hanging in the butcher shop's window?
(a) A cow.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A pig.
(d) A duck.
10. What does Paw Paw say she will have to do so she and Casey can afford duck?
(a) Sew extra shirts.
(b) Sell more chocolate.
(c) Win the lottery.
(d) Find another job.
11. Booger invites Casey to _______________.
(c) A concert.
(d) A picnic.
12. Why does Booger think she can never be a model?
(a) She's too short.
(b) She's too fat.
(c) She's too poor.
(d) She's too clever.
13. Whom does Casey think the young man with greased hair looks like?
(a) Marlon Brando.
(b) Tony Curtis.
(c) Kirk Douglas.
(d) James Dean.
14. What does Cheun Meih mean in Chinese?
(b) Summer Day.
(c) Taste of Spring.
(d) Kind Greeter.
15. Where does Paw Pa take Casey to cheer her up?
(a) The museum.
(b) The movies.
(c) The theater.
(d) The circus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booger like doing for exercise?
2. Where does Casey travel to to talk to Gilbert's father?
3. Whom does Booger have posters of on her bedroom wall?
4. Paw Paw hits the burglar with __________________.
5. From where do Casey, Booger, and Mr. Jeh watch the pool hall?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)