|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Booger invites Casey to _______________.
(a) A picnic.
(d) A concert.
2. What kind of meat does Casey buy with the five dollars?
3. How does Casey annoy Barney in this section?
(a) She tells him she has been in touch with Sheridan.
(b) She tells him she hates being Chinese.
(c) She tells him she never wants to live with him again.
(d) She tells him he will never get over his addictions.
4. What does Cheun Meih mean in Chinese?
(a) Taste of Spring.
(b) Summer Day.
(c) Kind Greeter.
5. What do pretty much all the postcards from Barney say?
(a) My luck's still down.
(b) I am an addict.
(c) I am having a depressing time.
(d) I am top of the world.
6. Who also arrives to stake out Gilbert?
(b) Mr. Jeh.
(d) Paw Paw.
7. Who attacked Paw Paw?
(b) Mr. Jeh.
8. Wha is the name of the friend Paw Paw introduces Casey to?
(a) Mr. Wu.
(b) Mrs. Low.
(c) Miss Dee.
(d) Mr. Jeh.
9. What kind of books do Casey and Booger begin a conversation about?
(a) Crime books.
(b) Romance novels.
(c) Comic books.
(d) Grahic novels.
10. What is the name of the young man who greets the old people as he walks past?
11. What kind of weapon is the man who answers the door to Gilbert holding?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A sword.
(c) A gun.
(d) A machete.
12. Who possessed Mr. Jeh's body for a time?
(a) A ghost of a pig.
(b) A ghost of a woman.
(c) A ghost of a dog.
(d) A ghost of a man.
13. Why does Booger think she can never be a model?
(a) She's too clever.
(b) She's too poor.
(c) She's too fat.
(d) She's too short.
14. What does Booger like doing for exercise?
15. Where does Paw Pa take Casey to cheer her up?
(a) The theater.
(b) The movies.
(c) The museum.
(d) The circus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paw Paw hits the burglar with __________________.
2. For whom does Mr. Jeh's nephew work?
3. Mr. Fong deals in _____________.
4. Complete the following sentence: "There's a difference between forgiving what happened and just _________."
5. What does Casey go to Booger's house to do?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)