1. What does Barney have up his nose at the beginning of this section?
2. What are Barney's hands usually doing?
Drumming out a tune.
3. What does Barney say the narrator's sweat shirt makes her look like?
4. What did Morey draw for the narrator to help her sneak into the hospital?
5. How has Morey distracted the nurse at the desk?
He is talking to her.
6. What does the narrator say she thought would be bothering Barney?
His sweet tooth.
This section contains 4,028 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)