|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Phil say he hasn't bought a parking ticket?
(a) He likes to live dangerously.
(b) The traffic cop knows him.
(c) He owns the area.
(d) He doesn't have the money.
2. How does the narrator say Phil sees the world?
(a) A little fuzzy.
(b) Very clearly.
(d) A bit cloudy
3. Why doesn't Barney want to keep his luck in the hospital?
(a) It will get cold.
(b) It will get angry.
(c) It will lose its charm.
(d) It will see bad things.
4. What surprises the narrator about Phil's car?
(a) His power steering.
(b) His electric seatbelts.
(c) His electric locks.
(d) His electric windows.
5. What does Barney say the narrator is instead of a child?
(a) A young adult.
(b) A midget.
(c) A dwarf.
(d) An alien.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator get Phil's attention?
2. What word does the narrator use to describe the size of Phil's car?
3. What does Barney say the narrator's sweat shirt makes her look like?
4. What is the narrator's name?
5. What are the two ways Barney has always promised the narrator he would make money?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)