|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All the furniture looks like its been ordered out of _____________.
(a) A Sears catalogue.
(b) The city dump.
(c) An online WalMart.
(d) An Ikea catalogue.
2. Where did Barney live in Stockton?
(a) In a tenament.
(b) In a hostel.
(c) In a terraced house.
(d) In a hotel.
3. What kind of establishment was Barney leaving when the men gave him a beating?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bookie's place.
(c) A casino.
(d) A bar.
4. What is stamped on the plastic front of Barney's lucky charm?
(a) Happy God.
(b) Be your own savior.
(c) Lady Luck.
(d) Those who believe.
5. What kind of keys does the narrator say Phil has on his key ring?
(a) Honorary keys.
(b) Skeleton keys.
(c) Office keys.
(d) Safe keys.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator tells the nurse she confused the hospital ward for ______________.
2. Why does Phil say he hasn't bought a parking ticket?
3. What does Phil call Casey's behavior in this section?
4. Which of the following comics does Casey pick from the newspaper stand?
5. What was the name of the narrator's mother?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)