|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the two owls in Paw Paw's story?
(a) Peter and Paul.
(b) Peony and Jasmine.
(c) Tom and Harry.
(d) Lauren and Janet.
2. What kind of meat does Casey buy with the five dollars?
3. What does Gilbert say he is at the apartment to do?
(a) Ask Barney for money for the bookies.
(b) Sell the necklace.
(c) Arrest Barney.
(d) Buy back the necklace.
4. All the furniture looks like its been ordered out of _____________.
(a) An online WalMart.
(b) An Ikea catalogue.
(c) A Sears catalogue.
(d) The city dump.
5. What does the movie make Casey realize about Chinese people?
(a) They have a great sense of right.
(b) They are capable of great emotion.
(c) They always look after their own.
(d) They are capable of great spirituality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Barney work as in Redding?
2. What do the owls do so they can better mock the Walkers?
3. What does the newspaper owner wear on his head?
4. What does Paw Paw tell Casey she is too young to do?
5. What does Casey go to Booger's house to do?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)