|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Jeh accuses Gilbert of ________________.
(a) Stealing his money.
(b) Breaking Paw Paw's leg.
(c) Breaking into the apartment.
(d) Working for criminals.
2. What does Booger want to change her name to?
3. To what material does the narrator compare Morey's skin?
4. The narrator says that Phil sounds like _____________.
(a) A complete book.
(b) A crawdaddy.
(c) A real pill.
(d) A sugardaddy.
5. What does Mr. Jeh say had crawled out of him while he was sleeping?
(a) His evil.
(b) His brain.
(c) His soul.
(d) His heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Casey travel to to talk to Gilbert's father?
2. What are the two ways Barney has always promised the narrator he would make money?
3. Whom did Paw take to the cinema years before?
4. According to the narrator, in what way were she and Barney helping out the psychologist?
5. What kind of weapon is the man who answers the door to Gilbert holding?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)