|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Pierce tell Robin in Chapter 13 his sister's body lay in the open before someone called the police?
(a) Several days.
(b) Several hours.
(c) Several months.
(d) Several weeks.
2. Who is Clyde Vernon?
(a) Pierce's business partner.
(b) Pierce's personal assistant.
(c) Pierce's head of security.
(d) Pierce's lab manager.
3. Where does Robin say she first met Lilly Quinlan?
(a) During a session with a client.
(b) At the offices of Entrepreneurial Concepts.
(c) At a photo shoot for another Entrepreneurial Concepts website.
(d) At a homeless shelter.
4. What does Pierce think is wrong with the bed in Lilly's bedroom in the Venice house?
(a) The headboard is cracked.
(b) There are stains on the matress.
(c) It is not the same as the one in her website photo.
(d) It is unmade.
5. Why does Pierce look under the blotter on the desk of the front reception area at Entrepreneurial Concepts Unlimited?
(a) To find more information on Lilly.
(b) To find a password.
(c) To steal a membership to one of the adult websites.
(d) To steal money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Larraby?
2. Why does Pierce not get a cab at the end of Chapter 15 when Renner releases him from the police station?
3. What does Wentz use to hit Pierce across the face, breaking his nose?
4. Why does Pierce tell his elevator companions in Chapter 19 that he needs to return to the lobby?
5. What is a houseman?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)