|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wentz use to hit Pierce across the face, breaking his nose?
(a) His phone.
(b) His fist.
(c) His boot.
(d) A chair.
2. On what day did Nicole tell Pierce their relationship was over?
(a) November 8, 2002.
(b) October 10, 2002.
(c) August 9, 2002.
(d) September 1, 2002.
3. What reason does Renner give in Chapter 22 for using a tape recorder?
(a) To use against Pierce in a court of law.
(b) To protect both him and Pierce during an interview.
(c) To make it easier to remember later.
(d) To keep the interview straight for the written report.
4. Who calls Pierce at the end of Chapter 17 and agrees to meet to discuss Lilly Quinlan?
(a) Philip Glass.
(c) Billy Wentz.
(d) Grady Allison.
5. Why does Pierce look under the blotter on the desk of the front reception area at Entrepreneurial Concepts Unlimited?
(a) To steal money.
(b) To find more information on Lilly.
(c) To find a password.
(d) To steal a membership to one of the adult websites.
Short Answer Questions
1. What memory of the Ferris wheel on the Santa Monica pier does Pierce repeatedly think of throughout the novel?
2. Who are the Fighting Moles?
3. Who takes Pierce's keys as they get off the elevator in Chapter 19?
4. Who does Pierce see loitering around the storage lockers in the lobby of his apartment building in Chapter 19?
5. Why does Pierce remind himself he will need lamps in his new apartment?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)