|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the morning of John's wedding, about what does John warn Belcour?
(a) Not to give Charlotte his money.
(b) Not to put Charlotte on a boat back to England.
(c) Not to physically harm her.
(d) Not to keep Charlotte from returning to virtue.
2. According to Charlotte, why does she not kill herself?
(a) She is a Christian.
(b) She loves John.
(c) She misses her parents.
(d) She has her baby.
3. As Lt. John Montraville and Belcour are in Chichester, where are they en route?
4. During the three days after her daughter's birth, what does Charlotte continuously wonder?
(a) Why is there a baby crying?
(b) Where is my mother?
(c) Can I have a drink?
(d) Will John come?
5. Who gives Charlotte a note after the party?
(a) John Montraville.
(b) The town's minister.
(c) Du Pont.
(d) Mr. Temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mlle La Rue?
2. What surprises Henry about Eldridge's debt?
3. After his six weeks of active duty, why does John question his ability to be with Julia?
4. The second time Montraville sees Charlotte in Chichester, whom is she with?
5. After Charlotte speaks to Mrs. Crayton at her home, what does John the doorman do?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)