|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Beauchamp admit to Charlotte the first time they meet?
(a) She wanted to help Charlotte since the first time she saw her.
(b) She needs Charlotte's help.
(c) She had a daughter Charlotte's age.
(d) She knows John is a liar.
2. From where does Henry know Lt. Blakeney?
(a) Blakeney is a stranger to Henry.
(c) Blakeney is a distant cousin of Henry's wife.
3. How does Du Pont cheer up Charlotte after she agrees to go to America?
(a) With a special dinner.
(b) With a note from her parents.
(c) With flowers.
(d) With a pep talk.
4. When Charlotte arrives at Mrs. Crayton's door, what does the servant first do?
(a) Turns Charlotte away.
(b) Feeds Charlotte lunch.
(c) Blames Charlotte for the situation.
(d) Hugs Charlotte as a long lost friend.
5. How does the loan Mr. Lewis gave Lt. Eldridge earn a due date?
(a) Eldridge gains wealth but will not pay Lewis voluntarily.
(b) Eldridge pays off other loans but refuses to give Lewis any money.
(c) Eldridge learns that Lewis enjoys Lucy's company with no intention of marrying.
(d) Eldrdige attempts to date Lewis' sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house does La Rue claim is hosting the party she attends?
2. How does Charlotte react when her father comes to fetch her home?
3. What does Charlotte warn John about after she agrees to go to America?
4. According to a note, when will Charlotte reveal where she is?
5. What does John do for Charlotte after they arrive in New York?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)