|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Eldridge hears of the search for Charlotte, whom does he denounce?
(a) Charlotte's roommate.
(c) That French woman.
(d) The doorkeeper.
2. What disappointment does John claim to have concerning Charlotte toward her parents?
(a) That she wants to live with her parents and not him.
(b) That she loves her parents more than she does him.
(c) That she trusts her parents' care more than his.
(d) That she thinks her parents can care for her better than he can.
3. As John and Charlotte drive off on the road to Portsmouth, what does Charlotte do?
(a) Stands in shock.
(b) Shrieks and faints.
(d) Jumps overboard.
4. Where is Charlotte Temple emerging from when Lt. John Montraville and Belcour first see her in Chichester?
(a) A soda parlor.
(c) A dime store.
5. What do Lt. John Montraville and Belcour do in Chichester?
(a) Mostly just sleep.
(b) Watch Charlotte Temple.
(c) Get in a fist fight.
(d) Call their wives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Lucy when she sees Eldridge arrive at the party without Charlotte?
2. At the end of their first meeting, what warning does John remember?
3. For what is Lt. Eldridge imprisoned?
4. Where are Lt. John Montraville and Belcour's deployments?
5. Who gives Charlotte a note after the party?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)