|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry feel about Lucy during their first meeting?
(c) Quite taken.
2. Who is waiting for Eldridge when he arrives at the Temples' home?
(a) Lucy, alone.
(b) The Temples and guests.
(c) Charlotte and John.
(d) La Rue and Charlotte.
3. What does John persuade Charlotte concerning his death?
(a) To forget him.
(b) To bury him.
(c) To hold him as he dies.
(d) To hold his hand as he dies.
4. Whose house does La Rue claim is hosting the party she attends?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her boss' daugther.
(d) Her cousin.
5. For how long do Charlotte and John meet nightly in Chichester?
(a) A month.
(b) A week.
(c) Half a week.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John get Charlotte to agree to travel to America when she makes her final stand to stay?
2. How does Henry pay down his debt?
3. When George learns his father cannot repay Mr. Lewis' loan, what does George do to try and help?
4. Why does Henry discharge Eldridge's debt?
5. At the end of their first meeting, what warning does John remember?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)