|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Charlotte speaks to Mrs. Beauchamp for the first time, what upsets Mrs. Beauchamp?
(a) John is abusing Charlotte.
(b) Her father has married a vile woman.
(c) Charlotte misses her parents so much.
(d) Her father is returning to England.
2. Who is La Rue's boss?
(b) Du Pont.
(d) Mr. George.
3. At the end of their first meeting, what does John beg of Charlotte?
(a) To follow him in the millitary.
(b) To go to Switzerland.
(c) To see him again.
(d) To leave him alone.
4. How long does Montraville pine for Charlotte after seeing her in Chichester?
(a) A week.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) An hour.
5. Whose house does La Rue claim is hosting the party she attends?
(a) Her boss' daugther.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Belcour think Charlotte should move to New York?
2. According to Charlotte, why does she not kill herself?
3. Of what does John convince Julia as Charlotte befriends Mrs. Beauchamp?
4. As Charlotte speaks to Mrs. Beauchamp for the first time, what does Charlotte confess about her parents?
5. How does Du Pont cheer up Charlotte after she agrees to go to America?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)