|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Charlotte recovers from her fever, what begins to depress her?
(a) How she will deliver the baby alone.
(b) How little money she has.
(c) How she can find food.
(d) How Mrs. Beauchamp is not around.
2. What does Montraville wonder about Charlotte when he sees her in Chichester?
(a) How should he meet her again?
(b) Can they live together again?
(c) When can he meet her parents?
(d) Can he avoid him?
3. How does Charlotte react when Crayton makes his announcement before the voyage to America is over?
(a) Charlotte is shocked.
(b) Charlotte is numb.
(c) Charlotte questions La Rue and Belcour separately.
(d) Charlotte is happy.
4. At the end of their first meeting, what does Charlotte agree to?
(a) To leave him alone.
(b) To run away with him.
(c) To meet John again.
(d) To kiss him.
5. Whose house does La Rue claim is hosting the party she attends?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her boss' daugther.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlotte react to the news of John's marriage?
2. When Charlotte tries writing to her parents after speaking to Mrs. Beauchamp for the first time, what are the results?
3. What does John persuade Charlotte concerning his death?
4. At the end of their first meeting, what has Belcour learned about Charlotte's family?
5. What does Lucy tell Eldridge about his family?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)