|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Charlotte reads the note she received after the party, how does La Rue feel about Charlotte?
(a) She understands Charlotte's sensitive side.
(b) She is happy to set Charlote up on a date.
(c) She dislikes Charlotte's sympathy for John.
(d) She gets evil pleasure from watching Charlotte.
2. After meeting Julia, what does John realize about Charlotte?
(a) He should stay with Charlotte.
(b) He was only infatuated with Charlotte.
(c) Charlotte is his true love.
(d) Charlotte was only his first love.
3. What name does La Rue call Charlotte in reference to the note she receives after the party?
4. When John goes to break-up with Charlotte after meeting Julia, how does Charlotte react to John's guilt?
(a) She puts him to bed.
(b) She cries hysterically.
(c) She goes into shock.
(d) She is relieved.
5. After Charlotte feels better from her fever, what does her landlord want?
(a) Payment for the doctors.
(b) Her house cleaned.
(c) Her to become her maid.
(d) Payment of rent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte gives Belcour letters for John many times. What does Belcour do with these letters?
2. After John's wedding, what does Belcour tell Charlotte for three months?
3. After John's wedding, what does Belcour do for three months?
4. Why does Belcour think Charlotte should move to New York?
5. To where does Mrs. Beauchamp move to get away from the bustle of New York?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)