1. What are Lt. John Montraville and Belcour doing in Chichester?
(a) They stopped for dinner.
(b) They took in a movie.
(c) They are sightseeing.
(d) They found a B and B to spend the night.
2. As Lt. John Montraville and Belcour are in Chichester, where are they en route?
3. Where are Lt. John Montraville and Belcour's deployments?
4. What do Lt. John Montraville and Belcour do in Chichester?
(a) Call their wives.
(b) Mostly just sleep.
(c) Get in a fist fight.
(d) Watch Charlotte Temple.
5. Where is Charlotte Temple emerging from when Lt. John Montraville and Belcour first see her in Chichester?
(a) A soda parlor.
(b) A dime store.
6. When does Montraville recognize Charlotte from?
(a) Years ago.
(b) The day before.
(c) His cousin's ex-girlfriend.
(d) A magazine ad.
7. Where did Montraville first meet Charlotte?
(a) A church bazzar.
(b) A restaruant.
(c) A barn raising.
(d) A ball.
This section contains 5,427 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)