Short Answer Key
1. What month does this book start out in?
2. What city does this book start out in?
3. What is the name of the man taking Charlotte to her ship at the beginning of the book?
4. What does the man carrying Charlotte's trunk do when the captain's name is mentioned?
Refuses to move another inch.
5. What is the name of the ship Charlotte will be taking?
6. What is the name of the captain of the ship Charlotte will be taking?
7. How much does Charlotte pay the second man to carry her trunk?
8. What is the most interesting part about the outside of the ship to Charlotte?
9. Who is Charlotte excited to meet when she boards the ship?
The other families.
10. How does the man who takes Charlotte to...
This section contains 2,390 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)