|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the crew not defend Charlotte in the trial?
(a) They are afraid of Captain Jaggery.
(b) They were protecting Zachariah.
(c) They wanted her to die.
(d) They think she really killed him.
2. Who takes Charlotte to the jail?
3. What is located directly below where Charlotte's chest is being stored?
(a) Her room.
(b) The captain's cabin.
(c) The forecastle.
(d) The brig.
4. What does Charlotte think of her room on the ship?
(a) It is dirty and damp.
(b) It is brighter and larger than she thought it would be.
(c) It is small and empty.
(d) It is dark and foreboding.
5. What excuse will Captain Jaggery allow Charlotte to avoid the trial on?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her wealth.
(c) Her gender.
(d) Her age.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Charlotte talks to when she wakes up after being sick?
2. Who, aside from Charlotte, sees Zachariah during the storm?
3. Where is Charlotte's chest being stored?
4. Who punishes the crew for mistakes?
5. Why does Zachariah think Captain Jaggery is rushing Charlotte's execution?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)