|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Charlotte's candle to go out when she is looking through her chest?
(a) A sea breeze.
(b) A drip of water.
(c) Her screaming.
(d) Someone blows it out deliberately.
2. What word does Charlotte use to describe the ship's food?
3. Where does Charlotte go after cleaning herself up after Zachariah's whipping?
(a) The captain's cabin.
(b) Her room.
(c) The upper deck.
(d) The galley.
4. What does Captain Jaggery do when confronted by the leader of the mutiny?
(a) Punches him.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Throws him overboard.
(d) Slits his throat.
5. How long does Charlotte sleep after the storm?
(a) 14 hours.
(b) 16 hours.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the leader of the rebellion?
2. What word does Charlotte use to describe the man who takes her to her chest?
3. What is the punishment for murder at sea?
4. What does Charlotte ask a crew member when she wakes up after the storm?
5. What does Zachariah offer Charlotte when he first meets her?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)