|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte sense when she is looking through her chest?
(a) Someone watching her.
(b) A change in the wind.
(c) Oncoming danger.
(d) The ship speeding up.
2. Who brings food to Zachariah every day?
3. Where is Charlotte's chest being stored?
(a) In the galley.
(b) In th cargo hold.
(c) In the storage steers.
(d) In the overflow quarters.
4. What word does Charlotte use to describe the man who takes her to her chest?
5. What does the man who takes Charlotte to her trunk say to her?
(a) She is too trusting.
(b) The captain is a liar.
(c) She will lose her innocence on the ship.
(d) The captain is abusing them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Charlotte's candle to go out when she is looking through her chest?
2. What does Charlotte feel like when she walks with Captain Jaggery?
3. What is thrown into the ocean at Zachariah's funeral?
4. What does Zachariah forgive Charlotte for?
5. Where does Charlotte walk with Captain Jaggery?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)