|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charlotte not told about Zachariah's trick?
(a) She is not good with secrets.
(b) They thought she would spend too much time with him.
(c) They were not sure how she would react.
(d) She told Captain Jaggery about the mutiny.
2. How many times does Captain Jaggery order Zachariah to be whipped?
3. What causes Charlotte's candle to go out when she is looking through her chest?
(a) A sea breeze.
(b) A drip of water.
(c) Her screaming.
(d) Someone blows it out deliberately.
4. Where is Charlotte's chest being stored?
(a) In th cargo hold.
(b) In the galley.
(c) In the storage steers.
(d) In the overflow quarters.
5. What does the man who takes Charlotte to her trunk say to her?
(a) She will lose her innocence on the ship.
(b) The captain is a liar.
(c) The captain is abusing them.
(d) She is too trusting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings food to Zachariah every day?
2. What does Zachariah forgive the crew for?
3. What word does Charlotte use to describe the man who takes her to her chest?
4. Who sees Charlotte's knife when she takes it back to her room?
5. What is the punishment for murder at sea?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)