|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sees Charlotte's knife when she takes it back to her room?
2. What does Charlotte notice about the ship when she is walking with the Captain?
(a) It is bigger than she thought it was.
(b) It is very small.
(c) It makes a comforting sound.
(d) It is moving slowly.
3. What does Zachariah forgive the crew for?
(a) Being cowards.
(b) Dragging him on deck.
(c) Not standing up for him.
(d) Starting the mutiny.
4. Where is Charlotte's chest being stored?
(a) In the storage steers.
(b) In th cargo hold.
(c) In the galley.
(d) In the overflow quarters.
5. What is the punishment for murder at sea?
(c) Life in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is thrown into the ocean at Zachariah's funeral?
2. Where does Charlotte walk with Captain Jaggery?
3. What does Zachariah say to Captain Jaggery when he is chosen to receive punishment for the mutiny?
4. What word does Charlotte use to describe the man who takes her to her chest?
5. What does Charlotte feel like when she walks with Captain Jaggery?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)