|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters XXV - XXIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the boat holding Isabel and Ruth docks in New York?
(a) Isabel and Ruth are forgotten about.
(b) The Locktons come under suspicion.
(c) The Locktons set Isabel and Ruth free.
(d) Isabel and Ruth are sold again.
2. What does Madam Lockton plan to use as her personal entertainment in her house?
(a) Two twin slave boys.
3. Why does Mrs. Lockton order Isabel into the middle of the skirmishes between the British and the Patriots?
(a) To scare Isabel.
(b) In the hopes Isabel will be killed.
(c) To buy food for a Welcome Home feast.
(d) To get a message to the incoming British ranking officer.
4. What does Colonel Regen ask Isabel to do?
(a) Put the list back where she found it.
(b) Take the list to General Washington's camp.
(c) Make a copy of the list and put the original back.
(d) Go and quietly get Ruth and bring her there.
5. What does Isabel eat upon awakening?
(a) A few nuts.
(b) A huge breakfast.
(c) Some bread and butter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Becky Berry?
2. Who is Goldbuttons?
3. What does Becky look like when Isabel finds her?
4. Who is Curzon?
5. What does Miss Finch's nephew say about Miss Finch's will?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)