|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters XXX - XXXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Life Guards?
(a) Washington's body guards.
(b) Jefferson's body guards.
(c) Men who infiltrate Loyalist organizations.
(d) Men who roam the streets as a vigilante group.
2. What does Bellingham tell the Locktons all Patriots are doing?
(a) Going to rallies.
(b) Donating money to the cause.
(c) Enlisting in the Army.
(d) Making sacrifices.
3. What is Madam Lockton infuriated about Lady Seymour's letter?
(a) The letter requests that Isabel be given to Lady Seymour forever.
(b) There is a veiled insult against Madam Lockton in the letter.
(c) Madam Lockton does not want to give up Isabel.
(d) The letter suggests that Lady Seymour is doing more than the Locktons.
4. Why are the windows removed in the Lockton's home?
(a) To give Bellingham time to search the premises.
(b) In an effort to find the hidden money.
(c) As a warning.
(d) Ostensibly to gain the lead from them.
5. What does Lady Seymour hire a seamstress to do?
(a) Sew a new wardrobe for Isabel.
(b) Sew British flags for the army.
(c) Sew Lady Seymour a new wardrobe.
(d) Sew Madam Lockton several dresses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Isabel's state of mind after returning to the house with Mr. Lockton?
2. What does Mrs. Lockton believe of Ruth?
3. How does Lady Seymour twist her ankle?
4. What does Mrs. Lockton throw at Isabel?
5. How has Isabel's situation improved?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)