Short Answer Key
1. How many acts are in this play?
2. What is the name of the family showcased in the play?
3. Who is the patriarch of the family?
4. Where does the family live?
5. In what state does the family live?
6. Who is one of the main characters?
7. Who is the other main character?
8. How are the two main characters related?
They are married
9. For which character is the play named?
10. Why is the play's name attributed to that character?
High spirits and perseverance
11. What is the setting for the play's opening act?
12. What function does the setting also serve?
A sitting room
13. Who occupies the setting of the first act?
Brick and Maggie
14. What is the location for the setting?
The Pollitt plantation...
This section contains 2,054 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)