Short Answer Questions
1. How many acts are in this play?
2. What is the name of the family showcased in the play?
3. Who is the patriarch of the family?
4. Where does the family live?
5. In what state does the family live?
6. Who is one of the main characters?
7. Who is the other main character?
8. How are the two main characters related?
9. For which character is the play named?
10. Why is the play's name attributed to that character?
11. What is the setting for the play's opening act?
This section contains 3,846 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)