Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1
1. How many acts are in this play?
2. What is the name of the family showcased in the play?
3. Who is the patriarch of the family?
4. Where does the family live?
5. In what state does the family live?
6. Who is one of the main characters?
7. Who is the other main character?
8. How are the two main characters related?
9. For which character is the play named?
10. Why is the play's name attributed to that character?
11. What is the setting for the play's opening act?
12. What function does the setting also serve?
13. Who occupies the setting of the first...
This section contains 1,634 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)