1. How many acts are in this play?
2. What is the name of the family showcased in the play?
3. Who is the patriarch of the family?
(a) Old Joe
(b) Mr. Hall
(c) Big Daddy
(d) The Big Guy
4. Where does the family live?
(a) Ranch house in the suburbs
(b) A ranch
(c) Southern plantation
(d) Townhouse in the city
5. In what state does the family live?
6. Who is one of the main characters?
7. Who is the other main character?
8. How are the two main characters related?
(a) Brother and sister
(b) They work together
(c) They are married
(d) They are best friends
9. For which character is the play named?
10. Why is the play's name attributed to that character?
(a) Feline movements
(b) Feline facial characteristics
(c) High spirits and perseverance
(d) Jumpy nerves
11. What is the setting for the play's opening act?
(a) By the river
(b) A bedroom
(c) The town social
(d) The veranda
This section contains 3,846 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)