|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Quell: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of whom does the mockingjay remind Katniss?
2. When the storm abates, what staple of District 12 has been burned down?
(a) The town square.
(b) The Victor's Village.
(c) The Hob.
(d) The Seam.
3. What has Katniss's mockingjay pin become in the Capitol?
(a) A symbol of knowledge.
(b) The basis of a popular television show.
(c) A fashion statement.
(d) A learning tool.
4. What is the main industry in District 8?
(b) Coal Mining.
(d) Luxury goods.
5. Why must Katniss wake Haymitch?
(a) She needs to clean his house.
(b) It is tour day and the camera crews are coming.
(c) It is the day of the 75th Hunger Games.
(d) She is worried about Peeta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Katniss's favorite part about the victory celebrations?
2. Where does Katniss choose to tell her plan to Peeta?
3. Who is Katniss shocked to find in her home?
4. How long did it take for the Peacekeepers to subdue the uprising in District 8?
5. What is Octavia's explanation for the seafood shortage?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)