|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carrie do to the building?
(a) Collapses it.
(c) Starts everything flying around inside it.
(d) Sets it on fire.
2. How do people treat Carrie when she first arrives at the prom?
(d) They ignore her.
3. Why is Chris unsure of Billy?
(a) He lies.
(b) He is from a poor family.
(c) He hits her.
(d) She can't control him.
4. What does Carrie ask her date?
(a) If he really wants to take her to the prom.
(b) If his friends were paying him to take her to the prom.
(c) If she should get him a carnation.
(d) How she looks.
5. What does Miss Desjardin tell Carrie?
(a) That Sue Snell has been kept from the prom.
(b) That she is pretty.
(c) That Miss Desjardin is sorry for what happened in the gym.
(d) That Chris has been kept from the prom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cora learn when she gets to the high school?
2. What can't Sue Snell do?
3. What does Carrie think her date is doing?
4. What does Carrie try on while her mother watches?
5. What has Chris arranged?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carrie do to the building where the prom is being held?
2. What does Carrie admit to her mother and what happens with the two of them?
3. How does Carrie feel about her name being on the ballot and what happens during the vote for prom court?
4. What does Carrie do after she runs out of the prom?
5. What happens with Sue and the investigating committee?
6. What happens with Carrie immediately after the prank by Billy and Chris?
7. What does Billy decide while waiting for the prom queen and king to be announced?
8. Why does Carrie return to the prom?
9. How is Carrie feeling about being at the prom?
10. What does Carrie do to the gas stations she passes?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)