|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Carrie splattered?
(a) Tommy's blood.
(b) Black ink.
(c) Pig fat.
(d) Pig's blood.
2. What happens to Chris and Billy?
(a) Both die.
(b) Chris is dead but Billy lives.
(c) They both survive but are quadriplegic.
(d) Billy dies, but Chris lives.
3. What does Carrie do to the fire hydrants?
(a) Seals them so they can't be tapped.
(b) Points them towards the school and turns them on.
(c) Opens them so there will be no water left in them.
4. What does Sue Snell tell Sheriff Doyle?
(a) That Chris and Billy are responsible and they are leaving town right then.
(b) That she thinks it is Carrie doing all this.
(c) That Chris and Billy killed Tommy.
(d) She can't find the Sheriff.
5. Who does Billy decide must pull the string to dump the pig's blood?
(a) Mr. Morton.
(c) Miss Desjardin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sheriff Doyle when everything starts with Carrie?
2. What does Margret think is wrong with her a few weeks after having sex?
3. What does Margret do when Carrie says that about every woman?
4. How are most of the prom goers killed?
5. What do Carrie and her grandmother have in common?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Billy Nolan use his friends with his plan for prom night?
2. What does Billy decide while waiting for the prom queen and king to be announced?
3. What does Carrie do to the building where the prom is being held?
4. What happens with Sue and the investigating committee?
5. Why does Carrie return to the prom?
6. How does Carrie feel while she is waiting for Tommy to pick her up for the prom? What does he tell her?
7. What does Carrie admit to her mother and what happens with the two of them?
8. How does Carrie feel about her name being on the ballot and what happens during the vote for prom court?
9. What does Margret tell Carrie about her conception and birth?
10. What occurs between Sue and Carrie as Carrie is dying?
This section contains 914 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)