|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carrie think her date is doing?
(a) Taking someone else to the prom.
(b) She does not know.
(c) Having second thoughts in the driveway.
(d) Playing a practical joke on her.
2. What does Carrie feel as she dons her special bra?
(a) Both shame and excitement.
3. How does Carrie kill her mother?
(a) Shoots her.
(b) Slashes her with a knife.
(c) Stops her heart.
(d) Smashes her against the wall.
4. What does Carrie believe after being splattered?
(a) That the blood belongs to humans.
(b) That Tommy must have died instantly.
(c) That her mother is right.
(d) That her being at the prom was a cruel joke.
5. What has Chris arranged?
(a) That she will leave town right after the crowning.
(b) To sneak backstage.
(c) For all her friends to vote for Tommy and Carrie.
(d) That Billy will be blamed for the incident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margret hold while sitting in the living room?
2. Who stops Margret the first time she tries to kill Carrie?
3. How long has Cor Simard known Carrie?
4. What does Billy do about his friends and gloves?
5. What can't Sue Snell do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What occurs between Sue and Carrie as Carrie is dying?
2. How is Carrie feeling about being at the prom?
3. What is Margret doing while Carrie is at the prom?
4. What does Carrie do to the building where the prom is being held?
5. Why does Carrie return to the prom?
6. What happens when Tommy and Carrie are standing on stage?
7. What does Carrie do after she runs out of the prom?
8. What does Margret think she should have done with Carrie and what does she plan to do now?
9. What happens when Carrie tries on her dress for the prom?
10. What do Billy and Chris do when the town is on fire and what happens when they do it?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)