|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carrie go when Tommy is killed?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) Outside but then back inside the building again.
(c) To the police.
2. How does Carrie feel when her date arrives?
3. How does Carrie begin killing people in the building?
(a) Throwing them against the walls.
(c) Toppling beams on to them.
(d) Electrical shock.
4. What does Carrie do to the building?
(a) Sets it on fire.
(b) Collapses it.
(d) Starts everything flying around inside it.
5. What does Chris ask Billy?
(a) To take her home.
(b) To take her to the sheriff's office.
(c) To protect her.
(d) To go with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margret hold while sitting in the living room?
2. Why is Chris unsure of Billy?
3. What do some girls ask Carrie about her dress?
4. When has Margret tried to kill Carrie?
5. What happens as Carrie walks by fire hydrants?
Short Essay Questions
1. What occurs between Sue and Carrie as Carrie is dying?
2. What is Margret doing while Carrie is at the prom?
3. What does Billy decide while waiting for the prom queen and king to be announced?
4. How does Carrie feel while she is waiting for Tommy to pick her up for the prom? What does he tell her?
5. What do Billy and Chris do when the town is on fire and what happens when they do it?
6. What happens when Carrie tries on her dress for the prom?
7. Why does Carrie return to the prom?
8. What did Cora find out at the school and what does she want to know?
9. What does Carrie do after she runs out of the prom?
10. What does Margret tell Carrie about her conception and birth?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)