|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Carrie and her grandmother have in common?
(a) Their looks.
(c) Their slight build.
(d) The same power.
2. Where does Carrie stop as she is walking through Chamberlain?
(a) An empty building.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A church to pray.
3. What does Margret hold while sitting in the living room?
(a) A bottle of holy water.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A gun.
(d) A butcher knife.
4. How long has Cor Simard known Carrie?
(a) Since Carrie was born.
(b) Since Carrie was 3.
(c) Since Carrie started grade schol.
(d) She never saw her before the night of the prom.
5. When has Margret tried to kill Carrie?
(a) When she was young.
(b) Within the last few weeks.
(d) The year before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margret do when Carrie says that about every woman?
2. What is the first thing Carrie does when she returns to the prom?
3. How do people treat Carrie when she first arrives at the prom?
4. What does Carrie try on while her mother watches?
5. Where is Carrie's mother as Carrie is leaving for the prom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Carrie go into a church? What does she do immediately after leaving the church?
2. What does Sheriff Doyle say about the night of the prom?
3. What occurs between Sue and Carrie as Carrie is dying?
4. What does Margret tell Carrie about her conception and birth?
5. What happens with Sue and the investigating committee?
6. What had Chris and Billy done before the prom begins?
7. What happens when Carrie tries on her dress for the prom?
8. What does Carrie do to the building where the prom is being held?
9. Why does Carrie return to the prom?
10. What does Carrie admit to her mother and what happens with the two of them?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)