|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Carrie kill her mother?
(a) Smashes her against the wall.
(b) Slashes her with a knife.
(c) Stops her heart.
(d) Shoots her.
2. Who stops Margret the first time she tries to kill Carrie?
(b) The grandmother.
(c) She has never tried to kill Carrie.
(d) A neighbor.
3. What is Billy beginning to feel about Chris?
4. What does Doyle discover about one of his officers?
(a) He helped Chris and Billy set up the joke.
(b) He is trying to shoot Carrie.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He leaves town in a panic.
5. What is Carrie doing as she waits for her prom date?
(b) Watching the clock.
(c) Practicing dancing.
(d) Admiring herself in the mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are most of the prom goers killed?
2. How do people treat Carrie when she first arrives at the prom?
3. What does Cora want to know?
4. How does Carrie feel when her date arrives?
5. Who is outside waiting for the prom to start?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Carrie tries on her dress for the prom?
2. What does Carrie do after she runs out of the prom?
3. How does Carrie feel about her name being on the ballot and what happens during the vote for prom court?
4. What happens with Sue and the investigating committee?
5. What does Margret tell Carrie about her conception and birth?
6. What did Cora find out at the school and what does she want to know?
7. What does Cora Simard tell the commission?
8. What does Sheriff Doyle say about the night of the prom?
9. What does Carrie do to the gas stations she passes?
10. What occurs between Sue and Carrie as Carrie is dying?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)