|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can't Sue Snell do?
(a) Look at her own motives.
(b) Feel hatred towards Carrie.
(c) Think about Carrie and Tommy kissing.
(d) Go to the prom.
2. Who does Billy decide must pull the string to dump the pig's blood?
(b) Mr. Morton.
(d) Miss Desjardin.
3. What do Carrie and her grandmother have in common?
(a) Their looks.
(b) Their slight build.
(d) The same power.
4. What is the path of destruction that Carrie walks?
(a) A path from school to Billy's house.
(b) A path from school to Chris's house.
(c) A path from school to Sue Snell's house.
(d) A path from school to home.
5. What does Margret hold while sitting in the living room?
(a) A butcher knife.
(b) A bottle of holy water.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margret say she should have done when Ralph had sex with her?
2. Where does Carrie stop as she is walking through Chamberlain?
3. What is the White Commission Report?
4. How have Chris and Billy arranged the buckets?
5. What does Cora want to know?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)