|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margret say she should have done when Ralph had sex with her?
(a) Killed both herself and him.
(b) Had an abortion.
(c) Killed herself.
(d) Refused him.
2. What happens to Chris and Billy?
(a) They both survive but are quadriplegic.
(b) Both die.
(c) Billy dies, but Chris lives.
(d) Chris is dead but Billy lives.
3. What does Carrie refuse to do?
(a) Change her bra.
(b) Raise the neckline on her dress.
(c) Skip the prom.
(d) Let her mother come with her to the prom.
4. Where does Carrie stop as she is walking through Chamberlain?
(a) An empty building.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A church to pray.
5. What does Billy decide to do?
(a) Ask the sheriff for protection.
(b) Leave town.
(c) Kill Chris and say it was Carrie.
(d) Shoot Carrie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Chris unsure of Billy?
2. Where is Sheriff Doyle when everything starts with Carrie?
3. How have Chris and Billy arranged the buckets?
4. What has Chris arranged?
5. Who stops Margret the first time she tries to kill Carrie?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)