|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margret say she should have done when Ralph had sex with her?
(a) Killed herself.
(b) Had an abortion.
(c) Killed both herself and him.
(d) Refused him.
2. What does Doyle discover about one of his officers?
(a) He leaves town in a panic.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is trying to shoot Carrie.
(d) He helped Chris and Billy set up the joke.
3. Why do the sprinklers come on?
(a) They malfuntion because of the doors being locked.
(b) Carrie has caused an explosion.
(c) Carrie flexes and causes them to turn on.
(d) Someone has lit a fire.
4. What has Chris arranged?
(a) For all her friends to vote for Tommy and Carrie.
(b) That Billy will be blamed for the incident.
(c) That she will leave town right after the crowning.
(d) To sneak backstage.
5. What does Carrie state about every woman?
(a) They have breasts.
(b) They want to be noticed by men.
(c) They want to marry and have children.
(d) They just want to be loved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sheriff Doyle when everything starts with Carrie?
2. What stops Carrie from running home to her mother?
3. What is the first thing Carrie does when she returns to the prom?
4. What does Carrie do to the fire hydrants?
5. What does Carrie try on while her mother watches?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Carrie feel about her name being on the ballot and what happens during the vote for prom court?
2. What does Margret tell Carrie about her conception and birth?
3. What does Cora Simard tell the commission?
4. What does Carrie do after she runs out of the prom?
5. What does Carrie do to the building where the prom is being held?
6. What happens with Sue and the investigating committee?
7. What happens when Carrie tries on her dress for the prom?
8. What happens with Carrie immediately after the prank by Billy and Chris?
9. How is Carrie feeling about being at the prom?
10. How did Billy Nolan use his friends with his plan for prom night?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)