|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sue Snell think Carrie is doing so much damage?
(a) Because Carrie is totally psychotic.
(b) Because the kids at school hurt her so much.
(c) Because Carrie does not know how to control herself.
(d) Because Carrie is working for someone else.
2. What is Carrie thinking about everything at the prom?
(a) How sinful it is.
(b) That she is bored.
(c) That she wants to go home.
(d) How beautiful it is.
3. What does Carrie believe after being splattered?
(a) That the blood belongs to humans.
(b) That her being at the prom was a cruel joke.
(c) That her mother is right.
(d) That Tommy must have died instantly.
4. Who does Billy want crowned?
(a) He prefers one of his football buddies.
(b) He does not care.
(c) He wishes he and Chris were in the running.
(d) He wants Sue and her date to win.
5. What happens as Carrie walks by fire hydrants?
(b) The turn black.
(c) They explode.
(d) They melt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Carrie kill her mother?
2. Where is Sheriff Doyle when everything starts with Carrie?
3. What can't Sue Snell do?
4. What does Carrie think her date is doing?
5. What does Carrie do to the building?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)