|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cora want to know?
(a) Why her daughter is one of the few to survive.
(b) Where are daughter's remains might be.
(c) How to stop any other dangerous people like Carrie.
(d) How Carrie gets such powers.
2. What is Carrie thinking about everything at the prom?
(a) How sinful it is.
(b) How beautiful it is.
(c) That she is bored.
(d) That she wants to go home.
3. What does Carrie know as she is walking home?
(a) Her mother has killed herself.
(b) Her mother is waiting to kill her.
(c) Her mother has fled town.
(d) She is not sure what she will find at home.
4. For whom is Carrie waiting?
(a) No one.
(b) Sue Snell.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Tommy Ross.
5. Where is Sheriff Doyle when everything starts with Carrie?
(a) At the jail.
(b) Out of town.
(c) In the State capitol.
(d) At home asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Carrie's mother as Carrie is leaving for the prom?
2. How does Carrie begin killing people in the building?
3. What do some girls ask Carrie about her dress?
4. What does Carrie ask her date?
5. What does Carrie believe after being splattered?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)