|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do some girls ask Carrie about her dress?
(a) No one speaks to her at all.
(b) What thrift shop it comes from.
(c) Where she got it.
(d) If it belongs to her grandmother.
2. What does Carrie refuse to do?
(a) Let her mother come with her to the prom.
(b) Change her bra.
(c) Raise the neckline on her dress.
(d) Skip the prom.
3. For whom is Carrie waiting?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Tommy Ross.
(c) No one.
(d) Sue Snell.
4. What are Billy and Chris doing when they are awakened?
(b) Making love.
(d) Eating pizza.
5. What is the path of destruction that Carrie walks?
(a) A path from school to Chris's house.
(b) A path from school to home.
(c) A path from school to Billy's house.
(d) A path from school to Sue Snell's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How have Chris and Billy arranged the buckets?
2. What is Margret doing back at Carrie's home?
3. Of what does Carrie start convincing herself?
4. When has Margret tried to kill Carrie?
5. Where does Carrie go when Tommy is killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Carrie feel while she is waiting for Tommy to pick her up for the prom? What does he tell her?
2. What happens when Tommy and Carrie are standing on stage?
3. Why does Carrie return to the prom?
4. How is Carrie feeling about being at the prom?
5. What happens when Carrie tries on her dress for the prom?
6. What does Carrie do to the gas stations she passes?
7. What does Carrie admit to her mother and what happens with the two of them?
8. What does Carrie do to the building where the prom is being held?
9. What happens with Sue and the investigating committee?
10. What do Billy and Chris do when the town is on fire and what happens when they do it?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)