|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carrie sense?
(a) People escaping out the back door.
(b) The police arriving.
(c) The SWAT team arriving.
(d) People trying to get close to her and stop her.
2. Who stops Margret the first time she tries to kill Carrie?
(b) She has never tried to kill Carrie.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) The grandmother.
3. What does Sue Snell tell Sheriff Doyle?
(a) That Chris and Billy killed Tommy.
(b) She can't find the Sheriff.
(c) That she thinks it is Carrie doing all this.
(d) That Chris and Billy are responsible and they are leaving town right then.
4. What does Doyle discover about one of his officers?
(a) He is trying to shoot Carrie.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He helped Chris and Billy set up the joke.
(d) He leaves town in a panic.
5. What does Margret say she should have done when Ralph had sex with her?
(a) Killed herself.
(b) Killed both herself and him.
(c) Had an abortion.
(d) Refused him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carrie refuse to do?
2. Why do the sprinklers come on?
3. What does Margret do when Carrie says that about every woman?
4. Where does Carrie stop as she is walking through Chamberlain?
5. What does Carrie state about every woman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had Chris and Billy done before the prom begins?
2. What does Margret tell Carrie about her conception and birth?
3. What occurs between Sue and Carrie as Carrie is dying?
4. What does Carrie admit to her mother and what happens with the two of them?
5. How did Billy Nolan use his friends with his plan for prom night?
6. How does Carrie feel about her name being on the ballot and what happens during the vote for prom court?
7. What do Billy and Chris do when the town is on fire and what happens when they do it?
8. How does Carrie feel while she is waiting for Tommy to pick her up for the prom? What does he tell her?
9. What is Margret doing while Carrie is at the prom?
10. What does Sheriff Doyle say about the night of the prom?
This section contains 1,019 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)