|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carrie believe after being splattered?
(a) That her mother is right.
(b) That her being at the prom was a cruel joke.
(c) That Tommy must have died instantly.
(d) That the blood belongs to humans.
2. What flies open on its own?
(a) Carrie's jewelry box.
(b) Carrie's nighstand.
(c) The window in Carrie's bedroom.
(d) Carrie's bedroom door.
3. What can't Sue Snell do?
(a) Think about Carrie and Tommy kissing.
(b) Feel hatred towards Carrie.
(c) Go to the prom.
(d) Look at her own motives.
4. What stops Carrie from running home to her mother?
(a) She does not want to spend the rest of her life living the way she has been.
(b) She knows her mother is going to want to move.
(c) She is scared.
(d) She has to be a big girl now.
5. What does Miss Desjardin tell Carrie?
(a) That she is pretty.
(b) That Sue Snell has been kept from the prom.
(c) That Miss Desjardin is sorry for what happened in the gym.
(d) That Chris has been kept from the prom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is one of the few who dies quickly and does not suffer?
2. What is the path of destruction that Carrie walks?
3. What does Carrie state about every woman?
4. What does Margret say she should have done when Ralph had sex with her?
5. Who stops Margret the first time she tries to kill Carrie?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)