|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Billy decide must pull the string to dump the pig's blood?
(a) Miss Desjardin.
(b) Mr. Morton.
2. What is Margret doing back at Carrie's home?
(a) Still praying.
(b) Waiting for Carrie.
(d) She kills herself.
3. What does Cora want to know?
(a) How Carrie gets such powers.
(b) Why her daughter is one of the few to survive.
(c) Where are daughter's remains might be.
(d) How to stop any other dangerous people like Carrie.
4. What has Chris arranged?
(a) For all her friends to vote for Tommy and Carrie.
(b) That Billy will be blamed for the incident.
(c) That she will leave town right after the crowning.
(d) To sneak backstage.
5. For whom is Carrie waiting?
(a) No one.
(b) Tommy Ross.
(c) Sue Snell.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margret hold while sitting in the living room?
2. What does Carrie refuse to do?
3. How long has Cor Simard known Carrie?
4. What does Carrie try on while her mother watches?
5. What is the White Commission Report?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Carrie return to the prom?
2. What did Cora find out at the school and what does she want to know?
3. What does Cora Simard tell the commission?
4. Why does Carrie go into a church? What does she do immediately after leaving the church?
5. What happens when Tommy and Carrie are standing on stage?
6. What does Sheriff Doyle say about the night of the prom?
7. What does Carrie do after she runs out of the prom?
8. How does Carrie feel about her name being on the ballot and what happens during the vote for prom court?
9. What do Billy and Chris do when the town is on fire and what happens when they do it?
10. What happens with Sue and the investigating committee?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)