|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Billy and Chris doing when they are awakened?
(a) Making love.
(c) Eating pizza.
2. Where does Carrie stop as she is walking through Chamberlain?
(a) A grocery store.
(c) A church to pray.
(d) An empty building.
3. What is the first thing Carrie does when she returns to the prom?
(a) Finds Billy.
(b) Causes the doors to lock.
(c) Finds Chris.
(d) Makes a speech to everyone about how cruel they are.
4. Who is one of the few who dies quickly and does not suffer?
5. What does Margret hold while sitting in the living room?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A butcher knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A bottle of holy water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cora learn when she gets to the high school?
2. How does Carrie kill her mother?
3. How long has Cor Simard known Carrie?
4. How does Billy think of Chris?
5. What does Miss Desjardin tell Carrie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Margret tell Carrie about her conception and birth?
2. What happens when Carrie tries on her dress for the prom?
3. What does Margret think she should have done with Carrie and what does she plan to do now?
4. What does Sheriff Doyle say about the night of the prom?
5. What happens when Tommy and Carrie are standing on stage?
6. What happens with Carrie immediately after the prank by Billy and Chris?
7. What do Billy and Chris do when the town is on fire and what happens when they do it?
8. What occurs between Sue and Carrie as Carrie is dying?
9. What does Cora Simard tell the commission?
10. Why does Carrie go into a church? What does she do immediately after leaving the church?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)