|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the path of destruction that Carrie walks?
(a) A path from school to Billy's house.
(b) A path from school to Sue Snell's house.
(c) A path from school to home.
(d) A path from school to Chris's house.
2. When has Margret tried to kill Carrie?
(a) The year before.
(b) When she was young.
(d) Within the last few weeks.
3. What does Carrie believe after being splattered?
(a) That the blood belongs to humans.
(b) That her being at the prom was a cruel joke.
(c) That Tommy must have died instantly.
(d) That her mother is right.
4. What happens to Chris and Billy?
(a) Billy dies, but Chris lives.
(b) Chris is dead but Billy lives.
(c) Both die.
(d) They both survive but are quadriplegic.
5. What flies open on its own?
(a) The window in Carrie's bedroom.
(b) Carrie's nighstand.
(c) Carrie's jewelry box.
(d) Carrie's bedroom door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margret do when Carrie says that about every woman?
2. What does Billy decide to do?
3. Of what does Carrie start convincing herself?
4. Why do the sprinklers come on?
5. How long has Cor Simard known Carrie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carrie do to the gas stations she passes?
2. What does Sheriff Doyle say about the night of the prom?
3. How is Carrie feeling about being at the prom?
4. What does Billy decide while waiting for the prom queen and king to be announced?
5. Why does Carrie return to the prom?
6. What does Carrie admit to her mother and what happens with the two of them?
7. What do Billy and Chris do when the town is on fire and what happens when they do it?
8. What happens with Carrie immediately after the prank by Billy and Chris?
9. What happens when Tommy and Carrie are standing on stage?
10. How does Carrie feel while she is waiting for Tommy to pick her up for the prom? What does he tell her?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)