|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does God say to Carrie?
(a) He doesn't answer her.
(b) He tells her she is forgiven.
(c) He tells her she has done great wrong.
(d) He tells her to go clean up what she did.
2. What is Carrie doing as she waits for her prom date?
(b) Watching the clock.
(c) Practicing dancing.
(d) Admiring herself in the mirror.
3. What does Carrie state about every woman?
(a) They have breasts.
(b) They just want to be loved.
(c) They want to marry and have children.
(d) They want to be noticed by men.
4. Where is Sheriff Doyle when everything starts with Carrie?
(a) At home asleep.
(b) Out of town.
(c) In the State capitol.
(d) At the jail.
5. Where does Carrie stop as she is walking through Chamberlain?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A church to pray.
(c) An empty building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carrie do when she sees people as she is walking?
2. What do Carrie and her grandmother have in common?
3. What does Carrie know as she is walking home?
4. How long has Cor Simard known Carrie?
5. When has Margret tried to kill Carrie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carrie do to the building where the prom is being held?
2. What had Chris and Billy done before the prom begins?
3. What does Carrie admit to her mother and what happens with the two of them?
4. What does Carrie do to the gas stations she passes?
5. How does Carrie feel while she is waiting for Tommy to pick her up for the prom? What does he tell her?
6. Why does Carrie return to the prom?
7. How does Carrie feel about her name being on the ballot and what happens during the vote for prom court?
8. What happens with Sue and the investigating committee?
9. What happens with Carrie immediately after the prank by Billy and Chris?
10. What occurs between Sue and Carrie as Carrie is dying?
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)