|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carrie believe after being splattered?
(a) That her being at the prom was a cruel joke.
(b) That Tommy must have died instantly.
(c) That the blood belongs to humans.
(d) That her mother is right.
2. What does Margret say she should have done when Ralph had sex with her?
(a) Killed herself.
(b) Killed both herself and him.
(c) Refused him.
(d) Had an abortion.
3. When has Margret tried to kill Carrie?
(a) The year before.
(b) When she was young.
(c) Within the last few weeks.
4. What does Carrie do to the building?
(a) Collapses it.
(b) Sets it on fire.
(c) Starts everything flying around inside it.
5. What does Carrie sense?
(a) People escaping out the back door.
(b) People trying to get close to her and stop her.
(c) The police arriving.
(d) The SWAT team arriving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Billy want crowned?
2. What does Billy decide to do?
3. What does Carrie state about every woman?
4. What does Carrie ask her date?
5. How does Margret first know about Carrie's abilities?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carrie do to the building where the prom is being held?
2. What had Chris and Billy done before the prom begins?
3. How did Billy Nolan use his friends with his plan for prom night?
4. What does Sheriff Doyle say about the night of the prom?
5. What happens with Sue and the investigating committee?
6. What do Billy and Chris do when the town is on fire and what happens when they do it?
7. How is Carrie feeling about being at the prom?
8. What does Billy decide while waiting for the prom queen and king to be announced?
9. What did Cora find out at the school and what does she want to know?
10. What happens with Carrie immediately after the prank by Billy and Chris?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)