|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does God say to Carrie?
(a) He tells her she has done great wrong.
(b) He doesn't answer her.
(c) He tells her to go clean up what she did.
(d) He tells her she is forgiven.
2. How are most of the prom goers killed?
(a) Bleed to death.
(d) Burn up.
3. Who is Mrs. Cora Simard?
(a) Carrie's neighbor.
(b) Carrie's favorite teacher.
(c) A woman who survives the attack outside a church.
(d) Carrie's mother's only friend.
4. Who is outside waiting for the prom to start?
(a) Sue Snell.
(b) Mr. Morton.
(c) Chris and Billy.
(d) Miss Desjardin.
5. Who does Billy want crowned?
(a) He wants Sue and her date to win.
(b) He prefers one of his football buddies.
(c) He does not care.
(d) He wishes he and Chris were in the running.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sue Snell think Carrie is doing so much damage?
2. What is Carrie thinking about everything at the prom?
3. What do Carrie and her grandmother have in common?
4. Who is one of the few who dies quickly and does not suffer?
5. What does Billy do about his friends and gloves?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Carrie feeling about being at the prom?
2. What is Margret doing while Carrie is at the prom?
3. What happens with Sue and the investigating committee?
4. What does Cora Simard tell the commission?
5. What do Billy and Chris do when the town is on fire and what happens when they do it?
6. What had Chris and Billy done before the prom begins?
7. How did Billy Nolan use his friends with his plan for prom night?
8. What does Carrie admit to her mother and what happens with the two of them?
9. What does Margret think she should have done with Carrie and what does she plan to do now?
10. What happens with Carrie immediately after the prank by Billy and Chris?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)