|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carrie refuse to do?
(a) Raise the neckline on her dress.
(b) Let her mother come with her to the prom.
(c) Skip the prom.
(d) Change her bra.
2. What do some girls ask Carrie about her dress?
(a) If it belongs to her grandmother.
(b) Where she got it.
(c) No one speaks to her at all.
(d) What thrift shop it comes from.
3. What is Billy beginning to feel about Chris?
4. Who stops Margret the first time she tries to kill Carrie?
(a) She has never tried to kill Carrie.
(b) The grandmother.
(c) A neighbor.
5. What does Carrie believe after being splattered?
(a) That the blood belongs to humans.
(b) That Tommy must have died instantly.
(c) That her being at the prom was a cruel joke.
(d) That her mother is right.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Billy think of Chris?
2. What is the path of destruction that Carrie walks?
3. What does Margret hold while sitting in the living room?
4. What has Chris arranged?
5. What does Miss Desjardin tell Carrie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carrie do after she runs out of the prom?
2. What happens with Sue and the investigating committee?
3. What does Carrie do to the gas stations she passes?
4. Why does Carrie go into a church? What does she do immediately after leaving the church?
5. What does Billy decide while waiting for the prom queen and king to be announced?
6. What do Billy and Chris do when the town is on fire and what happens when they do it?
7. What happens when Carrie tries on her dress for the prom?
8. How did Billy Nolan use his friends with his plan for prom night?
9. What happens with Carrie immediately after the prank by Billy and Chris?
10. What had Chris and Billy done before the prom begins?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)