|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Billy go?
(a) To the library.
(b) To the quarry.
(c) To a farm.
(d) To the grocery store.
2. What is Chris going to do everything possible to accomplish?
(a) Get her boyfriend to forget going to the prom also.
(b) Enjoy her night regardless.
(c) Make sure Tommy and Carrie are crowned.
(d) Ruin Sue's prom night.
3. To what school has Chris Hargensen been accepted?
(a) A very prestigious college.
(b) She has not yet been accepted to college.
(c) A community college.
(d) A fairly unknown liberal arts college.
4. What does Billy put on ice?
(b) Two buckets of blood.
(c) The meaet he buys at the grocery store.
5. Why does Sue tell Chris that she accepted her punishment?
(a) Because she had earned it.
(b) Because she did not want something to go on her record.
(c) Because she wanted to irritate Chris.
(d) Her parents made her do so.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Carrie White doing in her room?
2. What are Carrie's abilities like?
3. Where does Chris Hargensen want to go?
4. How are Carrie's parents described?
5. Why doesn't Mr. Morton understand the situation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Margret White tell Carrie about her menstrual cycle, and what does she do? How does Carrie respond?
2. What does Billy Nolan do to prepare for prom night?
3. Why does Mr. Grayle tell Chris Hargensen's father she may not go to the prom and with what does Grayle threaten Chris' father?
4. What does Margret do when Carrie tells her she is going to the prom even though her mother had said no?
5. What does Sue think is Chris' main goal about the prom?
6. Where does the gym teacher take Carrie and what is done with her that day?
7. Why would Margret White yell at the neighbors and what did one do to taunt her?
8. How does Carrie respond to the girls in gym class?
9. What does Carrie do to a small boy while walking home and what does she discover about herself?
10. What does Chris decide after seeing the list of names for possible king and queen of the prom?
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)