|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miss Desjardin take Carrie?
(a) The school clinic.
(b) Mr. Morton's office.
(c) To the bus station.
(d) The hospital.
2. What prayer does Margret recite?
(a) The prayer of exorcism.
(b) The Prayer of St. Francis.
(c) The Lord's prayer.
(d) The 23rd psalm.
3. What happens to the bathroom lights?
(a) They pop loudly and then go out.
(b) They brighten.
(d) They flicker.
4. Why does Sue tell Chris that she accepted her punishment?
(a) Because she did not want something to go on her record.
(b) Because she wanted to irritate Chris.
(c) Because she had earned it.
(d) Her parents made her do so.
5. How does Sue feel about what she tells Tommy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Sue Snell and other students doing on Wednesday afternoon?
2. What does Tommy tell Sue?
3. What happens when Carrie starts to cry?
4. Who comes in and whispers to someone on the decorating committee?
5. Why does Carrie become hysterical in gym class?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the State Investigatory Board of Maine conclude about the Carrie incident?
2. What happens to the principal of Carrie's school and Miss Desjardin?
3. What is Margret doing while Carrie is at the prom?
4. What happens with Sue and the investigating committee?
5. What does Carrie do to a small boy while walking home and what does she discover about herself?
6. What did Carrie's father take to work with him and where is he?
7. What had Chris and Billy done before the prom begins?
8. What does Margret tell Carrie about her conception and birth?
9. What does Carrie do to the gas stations she passes?
10. What occurs between Sue and Carrie as Carrie is dying?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)