|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Billy go?
(a) To the grocery store.
(b) To a farm.
(c) To the library.
(d) To the quarry.
2. What does Margret White call women's breasts?
(a) The twin peaks of hell.
(b) Sinful mounds.
(c) Nothing; she won't mention such things.
(d) Dirty pillows.
3. What does Chris Hargensen tell her friend?
(a) That she is going to do something awful to the people at the prom.
(b) That she is going to get back at Carrie.
(c) That she is sorry she did not accept her punishment.
(d) That she is going to slash the Principal's tires.
4. What is Carrie White doing in her room?
(a) Practicing her abilities.
5. Who is Chris Hargensen with when Sue arrives?
(a) Billy Nolan.
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chris Hargensen want to go?
2. What list does Chris look at?
3. What does Billy do?
4. What do the others think Chris is whispering?
5. How is Carrie treated at home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chris do when she leaves the prom decorating party?
2. How does Carrie practice her ability?
3. What does Margret do when Carrie tells her she is going to the prom even though her mother had said no?
4. How does Carrie respond to the girls in gym class?
5. What did Carrie's father take to work with him and where is he?
6. What does Billy Nolan do to prepare for prom night?
7. What does Sue Snell say to Tommy about Carrie and the gym incident and how does she feel?
8. Where does Sue Snell run into Chris Hargensen and what happens during their encounter?
9. What does Sue think is Chris' main goal about the prom?
10. What does Sue Snell realize when the gym teacher comes in? What does the teacher do?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)