|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Carrie embarrassed?
(a) Because she overhears Tommy ask Sue to the prom and he says something off color.
(b) Because Tommy asks her to the prom.
(c) Because when Tommy asks Chris to the prom, Chris tells him to ask Carrie the witch.
(d) She is not embarrassed, just confused.
2. Where does Billy go?
(a) To a farm.
(b) To the library.
(c) To the quarry.
(d) To the grocery store.
3. Who does Chris call after leaving the decorating group?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Billy Nolan.
(d) Her father.
4. How are Carrie's parents described?
(a) As atheists.
(b) As religious zealots.
(c) As good, kind people.
(d) As lukewarm Christians.
5. Who is going to get an awful surprise at the prom?
(a) Sue and the other girls who accepted their punishment.
(b) The teachers.
(c) The attendees.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sue cry?
2. What else disconcerts Mr. Morton?
3. What does Carrie do when she gets mad at her mother?
4. What does Carrie do with the brush on her dresser?
5. What prayer does Margret recite?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Billy and Chris do when the town is on fire and what happens when they do it?
2. Why did Sue do what she did after the prom?
3. What occurs between Sue and Carrie as Carrie is dying?
4. What did Cora find out at the school and what does she want to know?
5. What does Chris do when she leaves the prom decorating party?
6. What is Margret doing while Carrie is at the prom?
7. What does Carrie admit to her mother and what happens with the two of them?
8. How does Sue feel about what she told Chris?
9. How did Billy Nolan use his friends with his plan for prom night?
10. What does Sue decide will make things right with Carrie?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)