|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What list does Chris look at?
(a) The food and drink shopping list.
(b) The final grades for the history class.
(c) The names of the faculty attending the prom.
(d) The candidates for prom king and queen.
2. Where does Billy go?
(a) To a farm.
(b) To the library.
(c) To the grocery store.
(d) To the quarry.
3. What do the girls do when they see Carrie with blood running down her legs?
(b) Throw her a tampon.
(c) Go and get the teacher.
4. What does Carrie's mother think of Carrie?
(a) That she is rebellious.
(b) That she is innnocent.
(c) That she is misguided.
(d) That she is evil.
5. How are Carrie's parents described?
(a) As atheists.
(b) As religious zealots.
(c) As good, kind people.
(d) As lukewarm Christians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Chris call after leaving the decorating group?
2. Why does Carrie become hysterical in gym class?
3. To what school has Chris Hargensen been accepted?
4. What does Carrie do with the brush on her dresser?
5. What does Margret think about sex?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sue Snell say to Tommy about Carrie and the gym incident and how does she feel?
2. What does Billy Nolan do to prepare for prom night?
3. What is thought to be the connection between Carrie's ability and her menstrual cycle?
4. What does Sue Snell realize when the gym teacher comes in? What does the teacher do?
5. Why does Mr. Grayle tell Chris Hargensen's father she may not go to the prom and with what does Grayle threaten Chris' father?
6. What does Sue decide will make things right with Carrie?
7. Where does Sue Snell run into Chris Hargensen and what happens during their encounter?
8. What happens at school in gym class when Carrie is seventeen?
9. What does Chris do when she leaves the prom decorating party?
10. What happens in August, 1966, at the home of Margret White? Who does Margret live with? How does she treat that person?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)