|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Carrie's father carry to work every day?
(a) A Bible.
(b) The Koran.
(c) A .38 revolver.
(d) The newspaper.
2. What does Chris think is possible on prom night?
(a) That Tommy and Carrie would be crowned king and queen.
(b) That Chris will be allowed to go to the prom.
(c) That Sue will help her get her revenge against Mr. Morton.
(d) That people will have a bad time since Chris won't be there and she's the life of the party usually.
3. What do the others think Chris is whispering?
(a) Nothing good.
(b) A surprise decorating idea that will be really neat.
(c) A joke since the other girl laughs.
(d) They do not care.
4. What does Carrie do with the brush on her dresser?
(a) Uses it to brush her dog.
(b) Raises it in the air mentally.
(c) Brushes her hair 100 times.
(d) Throws it throw the window.
5. What does Miss Desjardin do to the girls who haze Carrie?
(a) Asks them to apologize.
(b) Silently applauds their behavior.
(c) Puts them on detention.
(d) Talks to them about their behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Miss Desjardin slap Carrie?
2. What does Sue Snell tell Tommy Ross?
3. What happens to the bathroom lights?
4. At what is Chris's dad not successful?
5. When Carrie's mother screams and tears out her flesh, what happens?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Margret White tell Carrie about her menstrual cycle, and what does she do? How does Carrie respond?
2. Why did Sue do what she did after the prom?
3. How many people were killed in Chamberlain and how many are missing?
4. Why would Margret White yell at the neighbors and what did one do to taunt her?
5. How does Carrie feel while she is waiting for Tommy to pick her up for the prom? What does he tell her?
6. What does Sue Snell realize when the gym teacher comes in? What does the teacher do?
7. Why does Mr. Grayle tell Chris Hargensen's father she may not go to the prom and with what does Grayle threaten Chris' father?
8. Where does Sue Snell run into Chris Hargensen and what happens during their encounter?
9. What did Cora find out at the school and what does she want to know?
10. What happens when Carrie tries on her dress for the prom?
This section contains 1,006 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)