|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says she won't do what Miss Desjardin says?
(a) Andrea Fox.
(b) Sue Snell.
(c) Chris Hargensen.
(d) No one.
2. Why is Mr. Morton shocked?
(a) That Carrie wants to go home.
(b) That Miss Desjardin flirts with him.
(c) That Carrie is open about her problem.
(d) That Carrie's first period is at age 17.
3. When does Carrie's father die?
(a) He is still alive.
(b) When Carrie is 14.
(c) Shortly after Carrie is born.
(d) When Carrie is 10.
4. When Carrie's mother screams and tears out her flesh, what happens?
(a) The police come and take Carrie away.
(b) Rocks fall from the sky and hit the house.
(c) The neighbors turn up their music.
(d) A stone kills Carrie's father.
5. Who is going to get an awful surprise at the prom?
(a) Sue and the other girls who accepted their punishment.
(b) The attendees.
(c) The teachers.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Carrie become hysterical in gym class?
2. What does Billy put on ice?
3. What does Sue Snell suddenly realize?
4. What prayer does Margret recite?
5. What does Sue Snell want Tommy Ross to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Margret White tell Carrie about her menstrual cycle, and what does she do? How does Carrie respond?
2. Why doesn't the commission know what Tommy's motives were the night of the prom?
3. What does Chris decide after seeing the list of names for possible king and queen of the prom?
4. Where does the gym teacher take Carrie and what is done with her that day?
5. Why does Mr. Grayle tell Chris Hargensen's father she may not go to the prom and with what does Grayle threaten Chris' father?
6. What is thought to be the connection between Carrie's ability and her menstrual cycle?
7. How does Sue feel about what she told Chris?
8. What does Chris do when she leaves the prom decorating party?
9. What does Carrie do to a small boy while walking home and what does she discover about herself?
10. What does Billy Nolan do to prepare for prom night?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)