|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy do?
(a) Kills a deer at the quarry.
(b) Kills some pigs.
(c) Buys some bloody meet at the grocery.
(d) Calls Carrie.
2. What does Miss Desjardin do to the girls who haze Carrie?
(a) Asks them to apologize.
(b) Puts them on detention.
(c) Silently applauds their behavior.
(d) Talks to them about their behavior.
3. What did Carrie's father carry to work every day?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A .38 revolver.
(c) The Koran.
(d) The newspaper.
4. Why does Sue cry?
(a) Carrie confronts her about the other day.
(b) She is disappointed in herself.
(c) Her boyfriend breaks up with her.
(d) She falls and breaks her little finger.
5. What does Carrie ask a teenage neighbor about when Carrie is younger?
(a) If her nose is real.
(b) About her breasts.
(c) If her mother was real.
(d) Why she wants to be tan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a little boy on a bike call Carrie as she is walking home?
2. What does Sue Snell suddenly realize?
3. Who comes in and whispers to someone on the decorating committee?
4. What does Sue Snell want Tommy Ross to do?
5. Why does Miss Desjardin slap Carrie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sue Snell say to Tommy about Carrie and the gym incident and how does she feel?
2. How does Carrie respond to the girls in gym class?
3. What does Carrie think about Tommy's request?
4. What did Carrie's father take to work with him and where is he?
5. What is thought to be the connection between Carrie's ability and her menstrual cycle?
6. Why doesn't the commission know what Tommy's motives were the night of the prom?
7. Where does the gym teacher take Carrie and what is done with her that day?
8. What worries Sue when she is helping to decorate for the prom?
9. Where does Sue Snell run into Chris Hargensen and what happens during their encounter?
10. What happens in August, 1966, at the home of Margret White? Who does Margret live with? How does she treat that person?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)