|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris Hargensen tell her friend?
(a) That she is going to slash the Principal's tires.
(b) That she is going to get back at Carrie.
(c) That she is sorry she did not accept her punishment.
(d) That she is going to do something awful to the people at the prom.
2. What does Billy do?
(a) Calls Carrie.
(b) Kills a deer at the quarry.
(c) Kills some pigs.
(d) Buys some bloody meet at the grocery.
3. How are Carrie's parents described?
(a) As atheists.
(b) As religious zealots.
(c) As lukewarm Christians.
(d) As good, kind people.
4. How does Sue feel about what she tells Tommy?
5. What does Sue Snell believe is Chris Hargensen's main goal?
(a) Sneaking into the prom.
(b) Breaking up Tommy and Sue.
(c) The destruction of Carrie White.
(d) Ruining Sue's reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What list does Chris look at?
2. What else disconcerts Mr. Morton?
3. What does Carrie lift that crashes down immediately?
4. Why is Carrie angry?
5. What happens to the bathroom lights?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at school in gym class when Carrie is seventeen?
2. What does Margret White tell Carrie about her menstrual cycle, and what does she do? How does Carrie respond?
3. How does Carrie respond to the girls in gym class?
4. What does Carrie do to a small boy while walking home and what does she discover about herself?
5. What does Carrie think about Tommy's request?
6. What does Billy Nolan do to prepare for prom night?
7. What is thought to be the connection between Carrie's ability and her menstrual cycle?
8. What does Sue decide will make things right with Carrie?
9. Why would Margret White yell at the neighbors and what did one do to taunt her?
10. What happens in August, 1966, at the home of Margret White? Who does Margret live with? How does she treat that person?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)