|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prayer does Margret recite?
(a) The Lord's prayer.
(b) The Prayer of St. Francis.
(c) The prayer of exorcism.
(d) The 23rd psalm.
2. What does Carrie do when she gets mad at her mother?
(a) Tells her mother she is moving out.
(b) Locks her mother in the closet.
(c) Makes the pie pan fly across the room.
(d) Slaps her mother.
3. What happens the year Carrie is born?
(a) Margret writes her mother and urges her to refrain from sex.
(b) Margret's husband dies.
(c) A red moon happens once a month.
(d) Margret kills her mother.
4. What does Billy put on ice?
(a) Two buckets of blood.
(b) The meaet he buys at the grocery store.
5. What does Carrie lift that crashes down immediately?
(a) The bed with her sitting on it.
(b) The dresser.
(c) The television.
(d) Her dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Mr. Morton understand the situation?
2. Who does Chris call after leaving the decorating group?
3. For what is Chris angry at Sue?
4. What does Margret White call women's breasts?
5. Who is going to get an awful surprise at the prom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at school in gym class when Carrie is seventeen?
2. What does Chris decide after seeing the list of names for possible king and queen of the prom?
3. What does Sue Snell realize when the gym teacher comes in? What does the teacher do?
4. Where does Sue Snell run into Chris Hargensen and what happens during their encounter?
5. What is thought to be the connection between Carrie's ability and her menstrual cycle?
6. What did Carrie's father take to work with him and where is he?
7. What does Carrie do to a small boy while walking home and what does she discover about herself?
8. Where does the gym teacher take Carrie and what is done with her that day?
9. What does Margret do when Carrie tells her she is going to the prom even though her mother had said no?
10. Why would Margret White yell at the neighbors and what did one do to taunt her?
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)