|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy put on ice?
(a) The meaet he buys at the grocery store.
(b) Two buckets of blood.
2. How does Sue feel about what she tells Tommy?
3. What else disconcerts Mr. Morton?
(a) That Carrie's mom is unwilling to come pick up Carrie.
(b) That the other girls were so mean to Carrie.
(c) That Miss Desjardin knows he is married.
(d) That Carrie's mother did not explain about menstrual cycles.
4. Where does Miss Desjardin take Carrie?
(a) The hospital.
(b) To the bus station.
(c) The school clinic.
(d) Mr. Morton's office.
5. Why does Sue cry?
(a) Her boyfriend breaks up with her.
(b) Carrie confronts her about the other day.
(c) She is disappointed in herself.
(d) She falls and breaks her little finger.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what is Chris's dad not successful?
2. Where does Billy go?
3. Why is Mr. Morton shocked?
4. Who says she won't do what Miss Desjardin says?
5. Why would Carrie's mother yell at the neighbors?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sue Snell say to Tommy about Carrie and the gym incident and how does she feel?
2. What does Margret White tell Carrie about her menstrual cycle, and what does she do? How does Carrie respond?
3. How does Carrie practice her ability?
4. What does Sue Snell realize when the gym teacher comes in? What does the teacher do?
5. Why doesn't the commission know what Tommy's motives were the night of the prom?
6. Where does the gym teacher take Carrie and what is done with her that day?
7. What is thought to be the connection between Carrie's ability and her menstrual cycle?
8. What did Carrie's father take to work with him and where is he?
9. How does Sue feel about what she told Chris?
10. What does Carrie think about Tommy's request?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)