|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Carrie treated at home?
(a) She is adored and spoiled.
(b) She is ignored.
(c) She is abused.
(d) She is treated normally.
2. What are the girls talking about in gym class?
(c) The prom.
3. What does Carrie's mother say when she says she is going to the prom?
(a) That she is thrilled.
(b) That Carrie better be home by eleven.
(c) That she will accompany Carrie.
(d) That Carrie cannot go.
4. Where does Chris Hargensen want to go?
(a) To apologize to Carrie in case that will get her to the prom.
(b) To talk to the principal once more.
(c) To talk to Miss Desjarden.
5. What does Carrie lift that crashes down immediately?
(a) Her dog.
(b) The bed with her sitting on it.
(c) The television.
(d) The dresser.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carrie say she does not like?
2. What does Tommy tell Sue?
3. Where does Sue Snell go at the opening of this section?
4. When Carrie's mother screams and tears out her flesh, what happens?
5. What happens when Carrie starts to cry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sue Snell realize when the gym teacher comes in? What does the teacher do?
2. What happens at school in gym class when Carrie is seventeen?
3. What did Carrie's father take to work with him and where is he?
4. What does Sue think is Chris' main goal about the prom?
5. What is thought to be the connection between Carrie's ability and her menstrual cycle?
6. What does Sue Snell say to Tommy about Carrie and the gym incident and how does she feel?
7. What does Sue decide will make things right with Carrie?
8. What does Chris do when she leaves the prom decorating party?
9. How does Carrie respond to the girls in gym class?
10. Why doesn't the commission know what Tommy's motives were the night of the prom?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)