|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Carrie's father die?
(a) When Carrie is 14.
(b) He is still alive.
(c) When Carrie is 10.
(d) Shortly after Carrie is born.
2. What does Chris think is possible on prom night?
(a) That people will have a bad time since Chris won't be there and she's the life of the party usually.
(b) That Chris will be allowed to go to the prom.
(c) That Sue will help her get her revenge against Mr. Morton.
(d) That Tommy and Carrie would be crowned king and queen.
3. From where does the prayer come?
4. What are Carrie's abilities like?
(a) A roller coaster.
(b) A raging fire.
(c) An avalanche.
(d) A weak muscle but one that she is able to use as if it had been there all along.
5. What does Carrie's mother do when she sees Carrie speaking to the neighbor teen?
(a) Tears off pieces of her own flesh.
(b) Shoots the teen in the foot.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Goes a grabs Carrie and slaps her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carrie do with the brush on her dresser?
2. What does Sue Snell believe is Chris Hargensen's main goal?
3. When Carrie's mother screams and tears out her flesh, what happens?
4. Why would Carrie's mother yell at the neighbors?
5. What does Miss Desjardin do to the girls who haze Carrie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carrie do after she runs out of the prom?
2. What do Billy and Chris do when the town is on fire and what happens when they do it?
3. How many people were killed in Chamberlain and how many are missing?
4. What does Margret tell Carrie about her conception and birth?
5. What happens with Sue and the investigating committee?
6. What does Carrie do to the building where the prom is being held?
7. How does Carrie feel about her name being on the ballot and what happens during the vote for prom court?
8. What happens when Tommy and Carrie are standing on stage?
9. What does Annie do that is different from most girls?
10. What does Carrie admit to her mother and what happens with the two of them?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)