|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the girls do when they see Carrie with blood running down her legs?
(a) Throw her a tampon.
(b) Go and get the teacher.
2. What did Carrie's father carry to work every day?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) A .38 revolver.
(c) A Bible.
(d) The Koran.
3. What do the others think Chris is whispering?
(a) A joke since the other girl laughs.
(b) They do not care.
(c) Nothing good.
(d) A surprise decorating idea that will be really neat.
4. Why is Carrie embarrassed?
(a) Because Tommy asks her to the prom.
(b) Because she overhears Tommy ask Sue to the prom and he says something off color.
(c) She is not embarrassed, just confused.
(d) Because when Tommy asks Chris to the prom, Chris tells him to ask Carrie the witch.
5. What does Billy do?
(a) Kills a deer at the quarry.
(b) Buys some bloody meet at the grocery.
(c) Calls Carrie.
(d) Kills some pigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Carrie become hysterical in gym class?
2. What does Margret think about sex?
3. What does Margret tell her daughter, Carrie?
4. Who says she won't do what Miss Desjardin says?
5. What list does Chris look at?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carrie admit to her mother and what happens with the two of them?
2. Why would Margret White yell at the neighbors and what did one do to taunt her?
3. What does Margret do when Carrie tells her she is going to the prom even though her mother had said no?
4. How does Carrie practice her ability?
5. What did they decide was the cause of death for Carrie?
6. Why does Mr. Grayle tell Chris Hargensen's father she may not go to the prom and with what does Grayle threaten Chris' father?
7. What does Annie do that is different from most girls?
8. What has been done at Carrie's old house?
9. What is thought to be the connection between Carrie's ability and her menstrual cycle?
10. How did Billy Nolan use his friends with his plan for prom night?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)