|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the girls do when they see Carrie with blood running down her legs?
(a) Go and get the teacher.
(d) Throw her a tampon.
2. Where does Chris Hargensen want to go?
(b) To talk to the principal once more.
(c) To apologize to Carrie in case that will get her to the prom.
(d) To talk to Miss Desjarden.
3. What did Carrie's father carry to work every day?
(a) The Koran.
(b) A .38 revolver.
(c) A Bible.
(d) The newspaper.
4. Why does Carrie become hysterical in gym class?
(a) She breaks her ankle.
(b) She breaks her arm.
(c) She starts her menstrual cycle and doesn't know what it is.
(d) The girls put her in a shower and blasted her with cold water.
5. For what is Chris angry at Sue?
(a) For not refusing detention like Chris does.
(b) For not sharing her answers in the history final.
(c) For saying something nice to Carrie.
(d) She is not angry at Sue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the others think Chris is whispering?
2. Where does Sue Snell go at the opening of this section?
3. What does Margret call Carrie?
4. Who comes in and whispers to someone on the decorating committee?
5. What else disconcerts Mr. Morton?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Billy Nolan do to prepare for prom night?
2. What does Margret do when Carrie tells her she is going to the prom even though her mother had said no?
3. What did Carrie's father take to work with him and where is he?
4. How does Sue feel about what she told Chris?
5. Where does Sue Snell run into Chris Hargensen and what happens during their encounter?
6. Why would Margret White yell at the neighbors and what did one do to taunt her?
7. How does Carrie practice her ability?
8. What is thought to be the connection between Carrie's ability and her menstrual cycle?
9. What does Carrie think about Tommy's request?
10. Why does Mr. Grayle tell Chris Hargensen's father she may not go to the prom and with what does Grayle threaten Chris' father?
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)