|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carrie do with the brush on her dresser?
(a) Raises it in the air mentally.
(b) Brushes her hair 100 times.
(c) Uses it to brush her dog.
(d) Throws it throw the window.
2. What is the real reason Sue accepted her punishment?
(a) She is afraid of Carrie.
(b) She is afraid of what her parents would say.
(c) She does not want to miss the prom.
(d) She tells Chris the real reason.
3. From where does the prayer come?
4. What does Carrie's mother do when she sees Carrie speaking to the neighbor teen?
(a) Goes a grabs Carrie and slaps her.
(b) Tears off pieces of her own flesh.
(c) Shoots the teen in the foot.
(d) Calls the police.
5. Where does Miss Desjardin take Carrie?
(a) The hospital.
(b) To the bus station.
(c) Mr. Morton's office.
(d) The school clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sue cry?
2. What are Sue Snell and other students doing on Wednesday afternoon?
3. What does Chris think is possible on prom night?
4. What are the girls talking about in gym class?
5. Why would Carrie's mother yell at the neighbors?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chris decide after seeing the list of names for possible king and queen of the prom?
2. How does Carrie practice her ability?
3. What worries Sue when she is helping to decorate for the prom?
4. What does Chris do when she leaves the prom decorating party?
5. What happens in August, 1966, at the home of Margret White? Who does Margret live with? How does she treat that person?
6. What does Margret do when Carrie tells her she is going to the prom even though her mother had said no?
7. What does Sue think is Chris' main goal about the prom?
8. Why would Margret White yell at the neighbors and what did one do to taunt her?
9. Why does Mr. Grayle tell Chris Hargensen's father she may not go to the prom and with what does Grayle threaten Chris' father?
10. How does Sue feel about what she told Chris?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)