|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margret hold while sitting in the living room?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bottle of holy water.
(c) A butcher knife.
(d) A Bible.
2. What does Carrie believe after being splattered?
(a) That Tommy must have died instantly.
(b) That her mother is right.
(c) That the blood belongs to humans.
(d) That her being at the prom was a cruel joke.
3. With what is Carrie splattered?
(a) Pig's blood.
(b) Tommy's blood.
(c) Pig fat.
(d) Black ink.
4. What does Carrie sense?
(a) People trying to get close to her and stop her.
(b) People escaping out the back door.
(c) The police arriving.
(d) The SWAT team arriving.
5. What do Carrie and her grandmother have in common?
(a) Their slight build.
(b) The same power.
(d) Their looks.
6. What is Carrie doing as she waits for her prom date?
(a) Practicing dancing.
(b) Watching the clock.
(c) Admiring herself in the mirror.
7. What does Carrie's mother do?
(a) Plunges a knife into Carrie's back up to the hilt.
(b) Holds Carrie and forgives her.
(c) Says she cannot understand Carrie.
(d) Says she can no longer punish Carrie.
8. How do people treat Carrie when she first arrives at the prom?
(a) They ignore her.
9. What does Carrie state about every woman?
(a) They want to marry and have children.
(b) They have breasts.
(c) They just want to be loved.
(d) They want to be noticed by men.
10. Who stops Margret the first time she tries to kill Carrie?
(a) The grandmother.
(b) A neighbor.
(d) She has never tried to kill Carrie.
11. What does Carrie refuse to do?
(a) Change her bra.
(b) Skip the prom.
(c) Raise the neckline on her dress.
(d) Let her mother come with her to the prom.
12. What stops Carrie from running home to her mother?
(a) She has to be a big girl now.
(b) She knows her mother is going to want to move.
(c) She is scared.
(d) She does not want to spend the rest of her life living the way she has been.
13. What are Billy and Chris doing when they are awakened?
(a) Making love.
(c) Eating pizza.
14. What can't Sue Snell do?
(a) Feel hatred towards Carrie.
(b) Look at her own motives.
(c) Go to the prom.
(d) Think about Carrie and Tommy kissing.
15. How does Carrie begin killing people in the building?
(b) Toppling beams on to them.
(c) Electrical shock.
(d) Throwing them against the walls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Cora Simard?
2. What does Chris ask Billy?
3. Why is Chris unsure of Billy?
4. What does Margret say she should have done when Ralph had sex with her?
5. How does Carrie kill her mother?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)