|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cora learn when she gets to the high school?
(a) That her daughter is one of the few completely unharmed.
(b) That they have no word of her daughter.
(c) That her daughter is in the emergency room.
(d) That her daughter is dead.
2. How are most of the prom goers killed?
(a) Bleed to death.
(b) Burn up.
3. With what is Carrie splattered?
(a) Tommy's blood.
(b) Black ink.
(c) Pig fat.
(d) Pig's blood.
4. What is Billy beginning to feel about Chris?
5. What does Carrie do to Billy's car?
(a) Explodes it.
(b) Causes it to not start.
(c) Melts it.
(d) Causes it to crash.
6. What are Billy and Chris doing when they are awakened?
(a) Eating pizza.
(c) Making love.
7. What does Miss Desjardin tell Carrie?
(a) That Chris has been kept from the prom.
(b) That she is pretty.
(c) That Sue Snell has been kept from the prom.
(d) That Miss Desjardin is sorry for what happened in the gym.
8. What is Carrie doing as she waits for her prom date?
(a) Admiring herself in the mirror.
(c) Watching the clock.
(d) Practicing dancing.
9. Why is Chris unsure of Billy?
(a) He hits her.
(b) She can't control him.
(c) He is from a poor family.
(d) He lies.
10. How does Billy think of Chris?
(a) As a cruel girl.
(b) As a sexual object.
(c) As a awesome person.
(d) As a spoiled brat.
11. What does Carrie ask her date?
(a) How she looks.
(b) If she should get him a carnation.
(c) If he really wants to take her to the prom.
(d) If his friends were paying him to take her to the prom.
12. What does Carrie do when she sees people as she is walking?
(b) Blows them away so she won't harm them.
(c) Kills them.
(d) Warns them away.
13. What does Margret do when Carrie says that about every woman?
(b) Tears at her skin.
(c) Slaps Carrie.
14. What does Cora want to know?
(a) Why her daughter is one of the few to survive.
(b) How to stop any other dangerous people like Carrie.
(c) How Carrie gets such powers.
(d) Where are daughter's remains might be.
15. What does Chris ask Billy?
(a) To take her home.
(b) To take her to the sheriff's office.
(c) To go with him.
(d) To protect her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Chris and Billy?
2. What does Carrie's mother do?
3. What is Carrie thinking about everything at the prom?
4. What does Margret say she should have done when Ralph had sex with her?
5. Who is outside waiting for the prom to start?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)