|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom is Carrie waiting?
(a) No one.
(b) Sue Snell.
(c) Tommy Ross.
(d) Her mother.
2. What does Miss Desjardin tell Carrie?
(a) That she is pretty.
(b) That Sue Snell has been kept from the prom.
(c) That Chris has been kept from the prom.
(d) That Miss Desjardin is sorry for what happened in the gym.
3. What can't Sue Snell do?
(a) Look at her own motives.
(b) Feel hatred towards Carrie.
(c) Go to the prom.
(d) Think about Carrie and Tommy kissing.
4. What does God say to Carrie?
(a) He tells her to go clean up what she did.
(b) He tells her she is forgiven.
(c) He tells her she has done great wrong.
(d) He doesn't answer her.
5. How does Carrie begin killing people in the building?
(b) Electrical shock.
(c) Toppling beams on to them.
(d) Throwing them against the walls.
6. What does Doyle discover about one of his officers?
(a) He helped Chris and Billy set up the joke.
(b) He leaves town in a panic.
(c) He is trying to shoot Carrie.
(d) He is dead.
7. Why does Sue Snell think Carrie is doing so much damage?
(a) Because Carrie is totally psychotic.
(b) Because the kids at school hurt her so much.
(c) Because Carrie does not know how to control herself.
(d) Because Carrie is working for someone else.
8. Why do the sprinklers come on?
(a) They malfuntion because of the doors being locked.
(b) Carrie has caused an explosion.
(c) Carrie flexes and causes them to turn on.
(d) Someone has lit a fire.
9. What does Sue Snell tell Sheriff Doyle?
(a) That she thinks it is Carrie doing all this.
(b) That Chris and Billy killed Tommy.
(c) She can't find the Sheriff.
(d) That Chris and Billy are responsible and they are leaving town right then.
10. What stops Carrie from running home to her mother?
(a) She does not want to spend the rest of her life living the way she has been.
(b) She is scared.
(c) She has to be a big girl now.
(d) She knows her mother is going to want to move.
11. What does Carrie ask of her mother?
(a) For punishment.
(b) For help.
(c) For understanding.
(d) For forgiveness.
12. With what is Carrie splattered?
(a) Black ink.
(b) Pig fat.
(c) Pig's blood.
(d) Tommy's blood.
13. Who is one of the few who dies quickly and does not suffer?
14. What does Carrie feel as she dons her special bra?
(d) Both shame and excitement.
15. What does Carrie think her date is doing?
(a) Taking someone else to the prom.
(b) Playing a practical joke on her.
(c) She does not know.
(d) Having second thoughts in the driveway.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Cora Simard?
2. What happens as Carrie walks by fire hydrants?
3. Who is outside waiting for the prom to start?
4. What does Carrie do at gas stations that she passes?
5. What is Margret doing back at Carrie's home?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)