|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carrie do to Billy's car?
(a) Explodes it.
(b) Melts it.
(c) Causes it to not start.
(d) Causes it to crash.
2. What does Billy do about his friends and gloves?
(a) He tries to get them to wear gloves but they won't.
(c) He makes sure they don't wear gloves.
(d) He has them wear gloves.
3. What does Carrie refuse to do?
(a) Change her bra.
(b) Raise the neckline on her dress.
(c) Let her mother come with her to the prom.
(d) Skip the prom.
4. How does Carrie begin killing people in the building?
(b) Electrical shock.
(c) Throwing them against the walls.
(d) Toppling beams on to them.
5. What does Cora want to know?
(a) How Carrie gets such powers.
(b) Why her daughter is one of the few to survive.
(c) Where are daughter's remains might be.
(d) How to stop any other dangerous people like Carrie.
6. What does Margret think is wrong with her a few weeks after having sex?
(a) She is being punished for having sex.
(c) She has cancer.
(d) She is pregnant.
7. Where is Carrie's mother as Carrie is leaving for the prom?
(a) On the phone to the preacher.
(b) In the basement cutting herself.
(c) In the bathroom crying.
(d) In her worship center praying.
8. How have Chris and Billy arranged the buckets?
(a) They haven't arranged them yet.
(b) To be right over where the king and queen will stand.
(c) To spill slowly like in a horror movie.
(d) To dump and then trip the king and queen.
9. How long has Cor Simard known Carrie?
(a) She never saw her before the night of the prom.
(b) Since Carrie was born.
(c) Since Carrie was 3.
(d) Since Carrie started grade schol.
10. What does Doyle discover about one of his officers?
(a) He leaves town in a panic.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He helped Chris and Billy set up the joke.
(d) He is trying to shoot Carrie.
11. What does Carrie believe after being splattered?
(a) That her mother is right.
(b) That the blood belongs to humans.
(c) That Tommy must have died instantly.
(d) That her being at the prom was a cruel joke.
12. What is Carrie thinking about everything at the prom?
(a) How sinful it is.
(b) That she wants to go home.
(c) That she is bored.
(d) How beautiful it is.
13. Who stops Margret the first time she tries to kill Carrie?
(b) She has never tried to kill Carrie.
(c) The grandmother.
(d) A neighbor.
14. What is Margret doing back at Carrie's home?
(a) She kills herself.
(b) Waiting for Carrie.
(c) Still praying.
15. What happens as Carrie walks by fire hydrants?
(b) They melt.
(c) They explode.
(d) The turn black.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Carrie doing as she waits for her prom date?
2. What does Carrie ask of her mother?
3. With what is Carrie splattered?
4. How do people treat Carrie when she first arrives at the prom?
5. What does Billy decide to do?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)