|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Carrie does when she returns to the prom?
(a) Finds Chris.
(b) Finds Billy.
(c) Makes a speech to everyone about how cruel they are.
(d) Causes the doors to lock.
2. What does Carrie do to the building?
(a) Collapses it.
(c) Starts everything flying around inside it.
(d) Sets it on fire.
3. For whom is Carrie waiting?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Sue Snell.
(c) No one.
(d) Tommy Ross.
4. What is Billy beginning to feel about Chris?
5. What is the White Commission Report?
(a) An investigation into what happens in Chamberlain the night of the prom.
(b) There is no such group.
(c) A commission set up to study the Sheriff's actions the night of the prom.
(d) A commission to study to see how Carrie has such amazing powers.
6. What is the path of destruction that Carrie walks?
(a) A path from school to Sue Snell's house.
(b) A path from school to home.
(c) A path from school to Billy's house.
(d) A path from school to Chris's house.
7. Of what does Carrie start convincing herself?
(a) That her dress is not right.
(b) That her mother is right.
(c) That her date is not going to show.
(d) That she is beautiful.
8. What does Billy decide to do?
(a) Kill Chris and say it was Carrie.
(b) Shoot Carrie.
(c) Ask the sheriff for protection.
(d) Leave town.
9. What happens to Chris and Billy?
(a) Both die.
(b) They both survive but are quadriplegic.
(c) Billy dies, but Chris lives.
(d) Chris is dead but Billy lives.
10. What is Margret doing back at Carrie's home?
(a) She kills herself.
(c) Still praying.
(d) Waiting for Carrie.
11. Where does Carrie go when Tommy is killed?
(a) Outside but then back inside the building again.
(b) To the police.
(d) To the hospital.
12. What does Margret hold while sitting in the living room?
(a) A bottle of holy water.
(b) A butcher knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A Bible.
13. Why do the sprinklers come on?
(a) They malfuntion because of the doors being locked.
(b) Carrie has caused an explosion.
(c) Carrie flexes and causes them to turn on.
(d) Someone has lit a fire.
14. Where does Carrie stop as she is walking through Chamberlain?
(a) A church to pray.
(b) An empty building.
(c) A grocery store.
15. Who is outside waiting for the prom to start?
(a) Chris and Billy.
(b) Miss Desjardin.
(c) Sue Snell.
(d) Mr. Morton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carrie refuse to do?
2. What does Doyle discover about one of his officers?
3. How long has Cor Simard known Carrie?
4. Who stops Margret the first time she tries to kill Carrie?
5. What does Chris ask Billy?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)