|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carrie believe after being splattered?
(a) That her being at the prom was a cruel joke.
(b) That Tommy must have died instantly.
(c) That the blood belongs to humans.
(d) That her mother is right.
2. What happens as Carrie walks by fire hydrants?
(a) The turn black.
(b) They explode.
(c) They melt.
3. What does Margret say she should have done when Ralph had sex with her?
(a) Killed both herself and him.
(b) Refused him.
(c) Had an abortion.
(d) Killed herself.
4. What is Margret doing back at Carrie's home?
(a) Waiting for Carrie.
(b) Still praying.
(d) She kills herself.
5. What does Billy do about his friends and gloves?
(a) He makes sure they don't wear gloves.
(b) He has them wear gloves.
(c) He tries to get them to wear gloves but they won't.
6. With what is Carrie splattered?
(a) Black ink.
(b) Pig fat.
(c) Tommy's blood.
(d) Pig's blood.
7. How long has Cor Simard known Carrie?
(a) Since Carrie was 3.
(b) Since Carrie was born.
(c) Since Carrie started grade schol.
(d) She never saw her before the night of the prom.
8. Who is outside waiting for the prom to start?
(a) Sue Snell.
(b) Chris and Billy.
(c) Mr. Morton.
(d) Miss Desjardin.
9. Where does Carrie stop as she is walking through Chamberlain?
(a) An empty building.
(b) A church to pray.
(c) A grocery store.
10. What is Billy beginning to feel about Chris?
11. Where does Carrie go when Tommy is killed?
(b) Outside but then back inside the building again.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To the police.
12. What does Chris ask Billy?
(a) To protect her.
(b) To go with him.
(c) To take her home.
(d) To take her to the sheriff's office.
13. Why does Sue Snell think Carrie is doing so much damage?
(a) Because Carrie does not know how to control herself.
(b) Because the kids at school hurt her so much.
(c) Because Carrie is totally psychotic.
(d) Because Carrie is working for someone else.
14. What does Carrie try on while her mother watches?
(a) Her prom dress.
(b) Her choir outfit.
(c) Her school uniform.
(d) Her new earrings.
15. What flies open on its own?
(a) Carrie's bedroom door.
(b) Carrie's jewelry box.
(c) The window in Carrie's bedroom.
(d) Carrie's nighstand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sheriff Doyle when everything starts with Carrie?
2. Who is one of the few who dies quickly and does not suffer?
3. What does Carrie do when she sees people as she is walking?
4. What does Carrie do when people around her start burning?
5. What does Miss Desjardin tell Carrie?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)