|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flies open on its own?
(a) Carrie's nighstand.
(b) Carrie's bedroom door.
(c) Carrie's jewelry box.
(d) The window in Carrie's bedroom.
2. What has Chris arranged?
(a) To sneak backstage.
(b) For all her friends to vote for Tommy and Carrie.
(c) That she will leave town right after the crowning.
(d) That Billy will be blamed for the incident.
3. What does Carrie do at gas stations that she passes?
(b) Explodes them.
(c) Drains all the water pipes.
(d) Turns off the pumps so no one can get gas and escape town.
4. What does Carrie ask her date?
(a) How she looks.
(b) If his friends were paying him to take her to the prom.
(c) If he really wants to take her to the prom.
(d) If she should get him a carnation.
5. What does Carrie do to the fire hydrants?
(a) Seals them so they can't be tapped.
(b) Opens them so there will be no water left in them.
(c) Points them towards the school and turns them on.
6. What does Carrie feel as she dons her special bra?
(b) Both shame and excitement.
7. What do some girls ask Carrie about her dress?
(a) What thrift shop it comes from.
(b) Where she got it.
(c) If it belongs to her grandmother.
(d) No one speaks to her at all.
8. How does Carrie kill her mother?
(a) Smashes her against the wall.
(b) Shoots her.
(c) Stops her heart.
(d) Slashes her with a knife.
9. Where does Carrie stop as she is walking through Chamberlain?
(b) An empty building.
(c) A church to pray.
(d) A grocery store.
10. What is the path of destruction that Carrie walks?
(a) A path from school to Chris's house.
(b) A path from school to home.
(c) A path from school to Sue Snell's house.
(d) A path from school to Billy's house.
11. What does Billy decide to do?
(a) Kill Chris and say it was Carrie.
(b) Leave town.
(c) Shoot Carrie.
(d) Ask the sheriff for protection.
12. What happens to Chris and Billy?
(a) They both survive but are quadriplegic.
(b) Chris is dead but Billy lives.
(c) Both die.
(d) Billy dies, but Chris lives.
13. How does Margret first know about Carrie's abilities?
(a) Her baby bottle would float above the high chair.
(b) Carrie would put her dolls in the doll house without touching them.
(c) Carrie would set the table without handling the dishes.
(d) She did not know before now.
14. What does Margret do when Carrie says that about every woman?
(a) Tears at her skin.
(d) Slaps Carrie.
15. What is Billy beginning to feel about Chris?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margret think is wrong with her a few weeks after having sex?
2. Where is Carrie's mother as Carrie is leaving for the prom?
3. Who is one of the few who dies quickly and does not suffer?
4. What can't Sue Snell do?
5. What do Carrie and her grandmother have in common?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)