|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue Snell tell Sheriff Doyle?
(a) She can't find the Sheriff.
(b) That Chris and Billy killed Tommy.
(c) That Chris and Billy are responsible and they are leaving town right then.
(d) That she thinks it is Carrie doing all this.
2. What does Carrie do to the fire hydrants?
(a) Seals them so they can't be tapped.
(c) Points them towards the school and turns them on.
(d) Opens them so there will be no water left in them.
3. Who stops Margret the first time she tries to kill Carrie?
(a) She has never tried to kill Carrie.
(b) The grandmother.
(d) A neighbor.
4. What do Carrie and her grandmother have in common?
(b) Their looks.
(c) Their slight build.
(d) The same power.
5. What does Carrie think her date is doing?
(a) Playing a practical joke on her.
(b) Having second thoughts in the driveway.
(c) She does not know.
(d) Taking someone else to the prom.
6. How long has Cor Simard known Carrie?
(a) Since Carrie started grade schol.
(b) Since Carrie was 3.
(c) She never saw her before the night of the prom.
(d) Since Carrie was born.
7. What does Carrie believe after being splattered?
(a) That her mother is right.
(b) That the blood belongs to humans.
(c) That her being at the prom was a cruel joke.
(d) That Tommy must have died instantly.
8. Who is outside waiting for the prom to start?
(a) Miss Desjardin.
(b) Chris and Billy.
(c) Sue Snell.
(d) Mr. Morton.
9. What is Billy beginning to feel about Chris?
10. What are Billy and Chris doing when they are awakened?
(a) Making love.
(b) Eating pizza.
11. What does Billy do about his friends and gloves?
(a) He has them wear gloves.
(b) He makes sure they don't wear gloves.
(c) He tries to get them to wear gloves but they won't.
12. What does Margret hold while sitting in the living room?
(a) A gun.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A bottle of holy water.
(d) A butcher knife.
13. What does Carrie ask her date?
(a) How she looks.
(b) If he really wants to take her to the prom.
(c) If she should get him a carnation.
(d) If his friends were paying him to take her to the prom.
14. Where is Sheriff Doyle when everything starts with Carrie?
(a) In the State capitol.
(b) Out of town.
(c) At the jail.
(d) At home asleep.
15. Why does Sue Snell think Carrie is doing so much damage?
(a) Because Carrie is working for someone else.
(b) Because Carrie does not know how to control herself.
(c) Because the kids at school hurt her so much.
(d) Because Carrie is totally psychotic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Carrie stop as she is walking through Chamberlain?
2. What happens as Carrie walks by fire hydrants?
3. Where is Carrie's mother as Carrie is leaving for the prom?
4. What has Chris arranged?
5. What can't Sue Snell do?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)