|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Cor Simard known Carrie?
(a) Since Carrie started grade schol.
(b) Since Carrie was 3.
(c) Since Carrie was born.
(d) She never saw her before the night of the prom.
2. What flies open on its own?
(a) Carrie's jewelry box.
(b) Carrie's nighstand.
(c) The window in Carrie's bedroom.
(d) Carrie's bedroom door.
3. What does Chris ask Billy?
(a) To protect her.
(b) To take her home.
(c) To take her to the sheriff's office.
(d) To go with him.
4. What does Carrie do to the building?
(a) Sets it on fire.
(b) Collapses it.
(d) Starts everything flying around inside it.
5. With what is Carrie splattered?
(a) Pig fat.
(b) Tommy's blood.
(c) Pig's blood.
(d) Black ink.
6. What does Billy decide to do?
(a) Ask the sheriff for protection.
(b) Kill Chris and say it was Carrie.
(c) Shoot Carrie.
(d) Leave town.
7. What does Cora want to know?
(a) Where are daughter's remains might be.
(b) Why her daughter is one of the few to survive.
(c) How Carrie gets such powers.
(d) How to stop any other dangerous people like Carrie.
8. What is the first thing Carrie does when she returns to the prom?
(a) Causes the doors to lock.
(b) Finds Billy.
(c) Finds Chris.
(d) Makes a speech to everyone about how cruel they are.
9. Who does Billy decide must pull the string to dump the pig's blood?
(a) Miss Desjardin.
(b) Mr. Morton.
10. What does Carrie do to the fire hydrants?
(a) Opens them so there will be no water left in them.
(b) Seals them so they can't be tapped.
(d) Points them towards the school and turns them on.
11. Where does Carrie stop as she is walking through Chamberlain?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) An empty building.
(d) A church to pray.
12. Where is Sheriff Doyle when everything starts with Carrie?
(a) At the jail.
(b) At home asleep.
(c) Out of town.
(d) In the State capitol.
13. What is Billy beginning to feel about Chris?
14. Who stops Margret the first time she tries to kill Carrie?
(a) She has never tried to kill Carrie.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) The grandmother.
15. How does Carrie feel when her date arrives?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Carrie go when Tommy is killed?
2. What does Margret hold while sitting in the living room?
3. What does Carrie try on while her mother watches?
4. What do some girls ask Carrie about her dress?
5. What does Carrie feel as she dons her special bra?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)