|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carrie's mother do?
(a) Says she cannot understand Carrie.
(b) Says she can no longer punish Carrie.
(c) Holds Carrie and forgives her.
(d) Plunges a knife into Carrie's back up to the hilt.
2. Of what does Carrie start convincing herself?
(a) That she is beautiful.
(b) That her date is not going to show.
(c) That her dress is not right.
(d) That her mother is right.
3. Why do the sprinklers come on?
(a) Carrie has caused an explosion.
(b) They malfuntion because of the doors being locked.
(c) Carrie flexes and causes them to turn on.
(d) Someone has lit a fire.
4. What happens as Carrie walks by fire hydrants?
(b) They explode.
(c) The turn black.
(d) They melt.
5. What does Billy do about his friends and gloves?
(a) He makes sure they don't wear gloves.
(c) He tries to get them to wear gloves but they won't.
(d) He has them wear gloves.
6. Why does Sue Snell think Carrie is doing so much damage?
(a) Because Carrie is totally psychotic.
(b) Because Carrie does not know how to control herself.
(c) Because Carrie is working for someone else.
(d) Because the kids at school hurt her so much.
7. What flies open on its own?
(a) Carrie's nighstand.
(b) Carrie's bedroom door.
(c) The window in Carrie's bedroom.
(d) Carrie's jewelry box.
8. For whom is Carrie waiting?
(a) No one.
(b) Tommy Ross.
(c) Sue Snell.
(d) Her mother.
9. How does Billy think of Chris?
(a) As a spoiled brat.
(b) As a sexual object.
(c) As a cruel girl.
(d) As a awesome person.
10. Why is Chris unsure of Billy?
(a) She can't control him.
(b) He is from a poor family.
(c) He lies.
(d) He hits her.
11. What are Billy and Chris doing when they are awakened?
(a) Eating pizza.
(b) Making love.
12. What does Carrie do at gas stations that she passes?
(b) Turns off the pumps so no one can get gas and escape town.
(c) Drains all the water pipes.
(d) Explodes them.
13. What does Margret say she should have done when Ralph had sex with her?
(a) Killed both herself and him.
(b) Killed herself.
(c) Refused him.
(d) Had an abortion.
14. What does Carrie think her date is doing?
(a) Having second thoughts in the driveway.
(b) Playing a practical joke on her.
(c) She does not know.
(d) Taking someone else to the prom.
15. How does Carrie kill her mother?
(a) Shoots her.
(b) Smashes her against the wall.
(c) Slashes her with a knife.
(d) Stops her heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops Margret the first time she tries to kill Carrie?
2. What does Doyle discover about one of his officers?
3. What does Sue Snell tell Sheriff Doyle?
4. What does Carrie state about every woman?
5. What does Carrie do when people around her start burning?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)