|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doyle discover about one of his officers?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He helped Chris and Billy set up the joke.
(c) He leaves town in a panic.
(d) He is trying to shoot Carrie.
2. What does Carrie sense?
(a) People trying to get close to her and stop her.
(b) The police arriving.
(c) People escaping out the back door.
(d) The SWAT team arriving.
3. Who does Billy decide must pull the string to dump the pig's blood?
(c) Miss Desjardin.
(d) Mr. Morton.
4. What does Carrie feel as she dons her special bra?
(c) Both shame and excitement.
5. What does Margret hold while sitting in the living room?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A bottle of holy water.
(c) A gun.
(d) A butcher knife.
6. What does Miss Desjardin tell Carrie?
(a) That she is pretty.
(b) That Miss Desjardin is sorry for what happened in the gym.
(c) That Sue Snell has been kept from the prom.
(d) That Chris has been kept from the prom.
7. What happens as Carrie walks by fire hydrants?
(b) They melt.
(c) The turn black.
(d) They explode.
8. How does Carrie begin killing people in the building?
(a) Toppling beams on to them.
(b) Electrical shock.
(d) Throwing them against the walls.
9. How long has Cor Simard known Carrie?
(a) Since Carrie was 3.
(b) She never saw her before the night of the prom.
(c) Since Carrie started grade schol.
(d) Since Carrie was born.
10. Why is Chris unsure of Billy?
(a) He lies.
(b) She can't control him.
(c) He is from a poor family.
(d) He hits her.
11. Who stops Margret the first time she tries to kill Carrie?
(a) The grandmother.
(b) She has never tried to kill Carrie.
(d) A neighbor.
12. What does Carrie ask of her mother?
(a) For forgiveness.
(b) For understanding.
(c) For help.
(d) For punishment.
13. What is Carrie thinking about everything at the prom?
(a) How sinful it is.
(b) That she wants to go home.
(c) How beautiful it is.
(d) That she is bored.
14. What are Billy and Chris doing when they are awakened?
(b) Making love.
(c) Eating pizza.
15. Where is Carrie's mother as Carrie is leaving for the prom?
(a) On the phone to the preacher.
(b) In the basement cutting herself.
(c) In the bathroom crying.
(d) In her worship center praying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Chris arranged?
2. What does Carrie do when she sees people as she is walking?
3. What is Billy beginning to feel about Chris?
4. How does Billy think of Chris?
5. What does Billy do about his friends and gloves?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)