|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How have Chris and Billy arranged the buckets?
(a) To spill slowly like in a horror movie.
(b) To dump and then trip the king and queen.
(c) They haven't arranged them yet.
(d) To be right over where the king and queen will stand.
2. What does Carrie try on while her mother watches?
(a) Her prom dress.
(b) Her choir outfit.
(c) Her new earrings.
(d) Her school uniform.
3. What does Chris ask Billy?
(a) To take her to the sheriff's office.
(b) To take her home.
(c) To go with him.
(d) To protect her.
4. With what is Carrie splattered?
(a) Tommy's blood.
(b) Pig fat.
(c) Pig's blood.
(d) Black ink.
5. What can't Sue Snell do?
(a) Think about Carrie and Tommy kissing.
(b) Feel hatred towards Carrie.
(c) Look at her own motives.
(d) Go to the prom.
6. What does Billy decide to do?
(a) Kill Chris and say it was Carrie.
(b) Ask the sheriff for protection.
(c) Shoot Carrie.
(d) Leave town.
7. What has Chris arranged?
(a) For all her friends to vote for Tommy and Carrie.
(b) That Billy will be blamed for the incident.
(c) To sneak backstage.
(d) That she will leave town right after the crowning.
8. What does Carrie do to the fire hydrants?
(a) Opens them so there will be no water left in them.
(c) Points them towards the school and turns them on.
(d) Seals them so they can't be tapped.
9. Who stops Margret the first time she tries to kill Carrie?
(b) The grandmother.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) She has never tried to kill Carrie.
10. What does Carrie believe after being splattered?
(a) That her mother is right.
(b) That her being at the prom was a cruel joke.
(c) That the blood belongs to humans.
(d) That Tommy must have died instantly.
11. How does Carrie begin killing people in the building?
(a) Throwing them against the walls.
(b) Toppling beams on to them.
(c) Electrical shock.
12. What is Billy beginning to feel about Chris?
13. What does Carrie refuse to do?
(a) Change her bra.
(b) Raise the neckline on her dress.
(c) Skip the prom.
(d) Let her mother come with her to the prom.
14. What stops Carrie from running home to her mother?
(a) She knows her mother is going to want to move.
(b) She does not want to spend the rest of her life living the way she has been.
(c) She has to be a big girl now.
(d) She is scared.
15. What happens to Chris and Billy?
(a) Chris is dead but Billy lives.
(b) Billy dies, but Chris lives.
(c) They both survive but are quadriplegic.
(d) Both die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Carrie start convincing herself?
2. What does God say to Carrie?
3. For whom is Carrie waiting?
4. What is Margret doing back at Carrie's home?
5. What does Margret hold while sitting in the living room?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)