|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carrie go when Tommy is killed?
(a) To the police.
(c) Outside but then back inside the building again.
(d) To the hospital.
2. What is the path of destruction that Carrie walks?
(a) A path from school to Billy's house.
(b) A path from school to Sue Snell's house.
(c) A path from school to Chris's house.
(d) A path from school to home.
3. What does Margret hold while sitting in the living room?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A butcher knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A bottle of holy water.
4. What is the White Commission Report?
(a) A commission set up to study the Sheriff's actions the night of the prom.
(b) There is no such group.
(c) A commission to study to see how Carrie has such amazing powers.
(d) An investigation into what happens in Chamberlain the night of the prom.
5. When has Margret tried to kill Carrie?
(a) When she was young.
(b) Within the last few weeks.
(d) The year before.
6. What does Carrie try on while her mother watches?
(a) Her prom dress.
(b) Her choir outfit.
(c) Her new earrings.
(d) Her school uniform.
7. What are Billy and Chris doing when they are awakened?
(b) Making love.
(c) Eating pizza.
8. What has Chris arranged?
(a) That Billy will be blamed for the incident.
(b) For all her friends to vote for Tommy and Carrie.
(c) To sneak backstage.
(d) That she will leave town right after the crowning.
9. What does God say to Carrie?
(a) He tells her to go clean up what she did.
(b) He tells her she is forgiven.
(c) He doesn't answer her.
(d) He tells her she has done great wrong.
10. What does Billy do about his friends and gloves?
(a) He makes sure they don't wear gloves.
(c) He tries to get them to wear gloves but they won't.
(d) He has them wear gloves.
11. What flies open on its own?
(a) Carrie's nighstand.
(b) Carrie's jewelry box.
(c) Carrie's bedroom door.
(d) The window in Carrie's bedroom.
12. What does Carrie sense?
(a) People escaping out the back door.
(b) People trying to get close to her and stop her.
(c) The SWAT team arriving.
(d) The police arriving.
13. What does Carrie feel as she dons her special bra?
(a) Both shame and excitement.
14. What is Margret doing back at Carrie's home?
(a) Waiting for Carrie.
(c) She kills herself.
(d) Still praying.
15. What does Billy decide to do?
(a) Shoot Carrie.
(b) Ask the sheriff for protection.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Kill Chris and say it was Carrie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cora want to know?
2. How does Carrie feel when her date arrives?
3. Why is Chris unsure of Billy?
4. What does Margret say she should have done when Ralph had sex with her?
5. What does Miss Desjardin tell Carrie?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)