|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margret do when Carrie says that about every woman?
(a) Tears at her skin.
(c) Slaps Carrie.
2. What does Carrie feel as she dons her special bra?
(a) Both shame and excitement.
3. How does Carrie begin killing people in the building?
(b) Electrical shock.
(c) Throwing them against the walls.
(d) Toppling beams on to them.
4. How does Margret first know about Carrie's abilities?
(a) She did not know before now.
(b) Carrie would put her dolls in the doll house without touching them.
(c) Her baby bottle would float above the high chair.
(d) Carrie would set the table without handling the dishes.
5. Where is Carrie's mother as Carrie is leaving for the prom?
(a) On the phone to the preacher.
(b) In the bathroom crying.
(c) In her worship center praying.
(d) In the basement cutting herself.
6. Where is Sheriff Doyle when everything starts with Carrie?
(a) Out of town.
(b) At the jail.
(c) In the State capitol.
(d) At home asleep.
7. What does Carrie try on while her mother watches?
(a) Her new earrings.
(b) Her prom dress.
(c) Her school uniform.
(d) Her choir outfit.
8. How are most of the prom goers killed?
(b) Burn up.
(c) Bleed to death.
9. What does Carrie do to the fire hydrants?
(b) Opens them so there will be no water left in them.
(c) Points them towards the school and turns them on.
(d) Seals them so they can't be tapped.
10. What does Chris ask Billy?
(a) To go with him.
(b) To take her home.
(c) To protect her.
(d) To take her to the sheriff's office.
11. What does Carrie think her date is doing?
(a) She does not know.
(b) Taking someone else to the prom.
(c) Having second thoughts in the driveway.
(d) Playing a practical joke on her.
12. What happens as Carrie walks by fire hydrants?
(a) The turn black.
(c) They explode.
(d) They melt.
13. What stops Carrie from running home to her mother?
(a) She does not want to spend the rest of her life living the way she has been.
(b) She knows her mother is going to want to move.
(c) She has to be a big girl now.
(d) She is scared.
14. What does Carrie ask her date?
(a) If he really wants to take her to the prom.
(b) How she looks.
(c) If she should get him a carnation.
(d) If his friends were paying him to take her to the prom.
15. What does Carrie do when people around her start burning?
(a) She tries to make the fire hotter so they don't suffer long.
(c) She smiles and walks on.
(d) She tries to put them out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the White Commission Report?
2. What does Doyle discover about one of his officers?
3. How does Carrie feel when her date arrives?
4. What does Billy decide to do?
5. Who does Billy want crowned?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)