|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carrie do at gas stations that she passes?
(a) Explodes them.
(c) Turns off the pumps so no one can get gas and escape town.
(d) Drains all the water pipes.
2. What does God say to Carrie?
(a) He tells her she has done great wrong.
(b) He tells her she is forgiven.
(c) He doesn't answer her.
(d) He tells her to go clean up what she did.
3. What is the path of destruction that Carrie walks?
(a) A path from school to Billy's house.
(b) A path from school to Chris's house.
(c) A path from school to Sue Snell's house.
(d) A path from school to home.
4. What does Carrie state about every woman?
(a) They want to marry and have children.
(b) They just want to be loved.
(c) They want to be noticed by men.
(d) They have breasts.
5. What does Carrie try on while her mother watches?
(a) Her choir outfit.
(b) Her school uniform.
(c) Her prom dress.
(d) Her new earrings.
6. How do people treat Carrie when she first arrives at the prom?
(d) They ignore her.
7. What do Carrie and her grandmother have in common?
(a) Their looks.
(b) The same power.
(d) Their slight build.
8. How long has Cor Simard known Carrie?
(a) She never saw her before the night of the prom.
(b) Since Carrie started grade schol.
(c) Since Carrie was 3.
(d) Since Carrie was born.
9. What does Margret say she should have done when Ralph had sex with her?
(a) Killed both herself and him.
(b) Killed herself.
(c) Refused him.
(d) Had an abortion.
10. What does Carrie think her date is doing?
(a) Playing a practical joke on her.
(b) Having second thoughts in the driveway.
(c) She does not know.
(d) Taking someone else to the prom.
11. Where is Sheriff Doyle when everything starts with Carrie?
(a) Out of town.
(b) In the State capitol.
(c) At the jail.
(d) At home asleep.
12. How does Billy think of Chris?
(a) As a cruel girl.
(b) As a spoiled brat.
(c) As a awesome person.
(d) As a sexual object.
13. What does Chris ask Billy?
(a) To take her to the sheriff's office.
(b) To go with him.
(c) To take her home.
(d) To protect her.
14. What are Billy and Chris doing when they are awakened?
(a) Eating pizza.
(d) Making love.
15. What does Sue Snell tell Sheriff Doyle?
(a) That Chris and Billy are responsible and they are leaving town right then.
(b) That she thinks it is Carrie doing all this.
(c) She can't find the Sheriff.
(d) That Chris and Billy killed Tommy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Carrie walks by fire hydrants?
2. What does Carrie know as she is walking home?
3. What does Carrie do when people around her start burning?
4. What does Carrie believe after being splattered?
5. When has Margret tried to kill Carrie?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)