|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Chris arranged?
(a) To sneak backstage.
(b) That Billy will be blamed for the incident.
(c) That she will leave town right after the crowning.
(d) For all her friends to vote for Tommy and Carrie.
2. How does Carrie feel when her date arrives?
3. What is Carrie doing as she waits for her prom date?
(a) Practicing dancing.
(b) Admiring herself in the mirror.
(d) Watching the clock.
4. What does Carrie do to the fire hydrants?
(a) Seals them so they can't be tapped.
(b) Opens them so there will be no water left in them.
(c) Points them towards the school and turns them on.
5. With what is Carrie splattered?
(a) Pig fat.
(b) Pig's blood.
(c) Tommy's blood.
(d) Black ink.
6. Why does Sue Snell think Carrie is doing so much damage?
(a) Because Carrie is working for someone else.
(b) Because the kids at school hurt her so much.
(c) Because Carrie is totally psychotic.
(d) Because Carrie does not know how to control herself.
7. What is Carrie thinking about everything at the prom?
(a) That she is bored.
(b) That she wants to go home.
(c) How beautiful it is.
(d) How sinful it is.
8. What can't Sue Snell do?
(a) Feel hatred towards Carrie.
(b) Go to the prom.
(c) Look at her own motives.
(d) Think about Carrie and Tommy kissing.
9. What does Carrie refuse to do?
(a) Let her mother come with her to the prom.
(b) Change her bra.
(c) Skip the prom.
(d) Raise the neckline on her dress.
10. What does God say to Carrie?
(a) He doesn't answer her.
(b) He tells her she is forgiven.
(c) He tells her she has done great wrong.
(d) He tells her to go clean up what she did.
11. What does Carrie think her date is doing?
(a) Having second thoughts in the driveway.
(b) She does not know.
(c) Taking someone else to the prom.
(d) Playing a practical joke on her.
12. What does Doyle discover about one of his officers?
(a) He helped Chris and Billy set up the joke.
(b) He leaves town in a panic.
(c) He is trying to shoot Carrie.
(d) He is dead.
13. What does Margret do when Carrie says that about every woman?
(c) Slaps Carrie.
(d) Tears at her skin.
14. What does Carrie try on while her mother watches?
(a) Her choir outfit.
(b) Her new earrings.
(c) Her prom dress.
(d) Her school uniform.
15. What does Margret hold while sitting in the living room?
(a) A gun.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A bottle of holy water.
(d) A butcher knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carrie ask of her mother?
2. What does Carrie believe after being splattered?
3. Who does Billy want crowned?
4. Where does Carrie go when Tommy is killed?
5. What does Carrie state about every woman?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)