|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Carrie splattered?
(a) Pig's blood.
(b) Black ink.
(c) Tommy's blood.
(d) Pig fat.
2. What does Carrie do when people around her start burning?
(b) She tries to put them out.
(c) She tries to make the fire hotter so they don't suffer long.
(d) She smiles and walks on.
3. Where does Carrie stop as she is walking through Chamberlain?
(a) A church to pray.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) An empty building.
4. What stops Carrie from running home to her mother?
(a) She is scared.
(b) She has to be a big girl now.
(c) She does not want to spend the rest of her life living the way she has been.
(d) She knows her mother is going to want to move.
5. What does Carrie try on while her mother watches?
(a) Her prom dress.
(b) Her choir outfit.
(c) Her new earrings.
(d) Her school uniform.
6. What are Billy and Chris doing when they are awakened?
(c) Making love.
(d) Eating pizza.
7. Why do the sprinklers come on?
(a) Carrie has caused an explosion.
(b) Someone has lit a fire.
(c) They malfuntion because of the doors being locked.
(d) Carrie flexes and causes them to turn on.
8. How does Carrie feel when her date arrives?
9. For whom is Carrie waiting?
(a) Tommy Ross.
(b) Her mother.
(c) No one.
(d) Sue Snell.
10. How does Billy think of Chris?
(a) As a spoiled brat.
(b) As a cruel girl.
(c) As a sexual object.
(d) As a awesome person.
11. What does Carrie state about every woman?
(a) They just want to be loved.
(b) They want to marry and have children.
(c) They want to be noticed by men.
(d) They have breasts.
12. What does God say to Carrie?
(a) He tells her she is forgiven.
(b) He doesn't answer her.
(c) He tells her to go clean up what she did.
(d) He tells her she has done great wrong.
13. What is Billy beginning to feel about Chris?
14. Where does Carrie go when Tommy is killed?
(a) To the police.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) Outside but then back inside the building again.
15. Who does Billy decide must pull the string to dump the pig's blood?
(a) Miss Desjardin.
(b) Mr. Morton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is outside waiting for the prom to start?
2. Where is Carrie's mother as Carrie is leaving for the prom?
3. What does Carrie believe after being splattered?
4. Why is Chris unsure of Billy?
5. What does Carrie do to Billy's car?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)