|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carrie feel as she dons her special bra?
(a) Both shame and excitement.
2. What does Doyle discover about one of his officers?
(a) He leaves town in a panic.
(b) He is trying to shoot Carrie.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He helped Chris and Billy set up the joke.
3. How have Chris and Billy arranged the buckets?
(a) To spill slowly like in a horror movie.
(b) To be right over where the king and queen will stand.
(c) They haven't arranged them yet.
(d) To dump and then trip the king and queen.
4. What is the White Commission Report?
(a) A commission to study to see how Carrie has such amazing powers.
(b) A commission set up to study the Sheriff's actions the night of the prom.
(c) There is no such group.
(d) An investigation into what happens in Chamberlain the night of the prom.
5. What does Carrie try on while her mother watches?
(a) Her prom dress.
(b) Her new earrings.
(c) Her school uniform.
(d) Her choir outfit.
6. What is Billy beginning to feel about Chris?
7. What stops Carrie from running home to her mother?
(a) She knows her mother is going to want to move.
(b) She has to be a big girl now.
(c) She does not want to spend the rest of her life living the way she has been.
(d) She is scared.
8. What does Margret think is wrong with her a few weeks after having sex?
(a) She is pregnant.
(c) She has cancer.
(d) She is being punished for having sex.
9. How does Carrie kill her mother?
(a) Smashes her against the wall.
(b) Shoots her.
(c) Stops her heart.
(d) Slashes her with a knife.
10. Who does Billy decide must pull the string to dump the pig's blood?
(c) Miss Desjardin.
(d) Mr. Morton.
11. What does Margret do when Carrie says that about every woman?
(a) Slaps Carrie.
(c) Tears at her skin.
12. Where does Carrie go when Tommy is killed?
(a) Outside but then back inside the building again.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To the police.
13. What does Cora learn when she gets to the high school?
(a) That her daughter is one of the few completely unharmed.
(b) That her daughter is in the emergency room.
(c) That they have no word of her daughter.
(d) That her daughter is dead.
14. What does Carrie's mother do?
(a) Says she cannot understand Carrie.
(b) Plunges a knife into Carrie's back up to the hilt.
(c) Holds Carrie and forgives her.
(d) Says she can no longer punish Carrie.
15. Who is one of the few who dies quickly and does not suffer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do some girls ask Carrie about her dress?
2. How does Carrie begin killing people in the building?
3. Of what does Carrie start convincing herself?
4. What is the first thing Carrie does when she returns to the prom?
5. How long has Cor Simard known Carrie?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)