|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Carrie walks by fire hydrants?
(b) They explode.
(c) The turn black.
(d) They melt.
2. What does Carrie do to the fire hydrants?
(a) Seals them so they can't be tapped.
(b) Points them towards the school and turns them on.
(d) Opens them so there will be no water left in them.
3. What does Doyle discover about one of his officers?
(a) He leaves town in a panic.
(b) He helped Chris and Billy set up the joke.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is trying to shoot Carrie.
4. Who is Mrs. Cora Simard?
(a) A woman who survives the attack outside a church.
(b) Carrie's neighbor.
(c) Carrie's mother's only friend.
(d) Carrie's favorite teacher.
5. What do Carrie and her grandmother have in common?
(a) The same power.
(b) Their looks.
(d) Their slight build.
6. What is the first thing Carrie does when she returns to the prom?
(a) Causes the doors to lock.
(b) Finds Chris.
(c) Makes a speech to everyone about how cruel they are.
(d) Finds Billy.
7. What does Carrie try on while her mother watches?
(a) Her school uniform.
(b) Her new earrings.
(c) Her prom dress.
(d) Her choir outfit.
8. What does Carrie know as she is walking home?
(a) Her mother is waiting to kill her.
(b) Her mother has killed herself.
(c) Her mother has fled town.
(d) She is not sure what she will find at home.
9. For whom is Carrie waiting?
(a) No one.
(b) Sue Snell.
(c) Tommy Ross.
(d) Her mother.
10. What does Carrie sense?
(a) People escaping out the back door.
(b) The SWAT team arriving.
(c) The police arriving.
(d) People trying to get close to her and stop her.
11. What has Chris arranged?
(a) That Billy will be blamed for the incident.
(b) For all her friends to vote for Tommy and Carrie.
(c) To sneak backstage.
(d) That she will leave town right after the crowning.
12. What is the White Commission Report?
(a) There is no such group.
(b) A commission to study to see how Carrie has such amazing powers.
(c) A commission set up to study the Sheriff's actions the night of the prom.
(d) An investigation into what happens in Chamberlain the night of the prom.
13. Where is Sheriff Doyle when everything starts with Carrie?
(a) In the State capitol.
(b) At home asleep.
(c) At the jail.
(d) Out of town.
14. Who is outside waiting for the prom to start?
(a) Sue Snell.
(b) Mr. Morton.
(c) Chris and Billy.
(d) Miss Desjardin.
15. How does Carrie begin killing people in the building?
(a) Throwing them against the walls.
(b) Toppling beams on to them.
(c) Electrical shock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Billy decide must pull the string to dump the pig's blood?
2. How does Margret first know about Carrie's abilities?
3. What is the path of destruction that Carrie walks?
4. What does God say to Carrie?
5. What does Carrie think her date is doing?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)