Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carrie stop as she is walking through Chamberlain?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A church to pray.
(d) An empty building.
2. How does Carrie kill her mother?
(a) Slashes her with a knife.
(b) Smashes her against the wall.
(c) Stops her heart.
(d) Shoots her.
3. What does Carrie's mother do?
(a) Holds Carrie and forgives her.
(b) Says she cannot understand Carrie.
(c) Plunges a knife into Carrie's back up to the hilt.
(d) Says she can no longer punish Carrie.
4. Who is outside waiting for the prom to start?
(a) Miss Desjardin.
(b) Chris and Billy.
(c) Mr. Morton.
(d) Sue Snell.
5. What does Carrie do to the fire hydrants?
(b) Seals them so they can't be tapped.
(c) Opens them so there will be no water left in them.
(d) Points them towards the school and turns them on.
6. What does Carrie sense?
(a) People escaping out the back door.
(b) People trying to get close to her and stop her.
(c) The police arriving.
(d) The SWAT team arriving.
7. What does Carrie ask her date?
(a) How she looks.
(b) If he really wants to take her to the prom.
(c) If his friends were paying him to take her to the prom.
(d) If she should get him a carnation.
8. Who is Mrs. Cora Simard?
(a) A woman who survives the attack outside a church.
(b) Carrie's mother's only friend.
(c) Carrie's favorite teacher.
(d) Carrie's neighbor.
9. Where is Sheriff Doyle when everything starts with Carrie?
(a) In the State capitol.
(b) Out of town.
(c) At the jail.
(d) At home asleep.
10. How long has Cor Simard known Carrie?
(a) Since Carrie started grade schol.
(b) Since Carrie was 3.
(c) She never saw her before the night of the prom.
(d) Since Carrie was born.
11. Who does Billy decide must pull the string to dump the pig's blood?
(a) Mr. Morton.
(c) Miss Desjardin.
12. Why is Chris unsure of Billy?
(a) He hits her.
(b) He lies.
(c) He is from a poor family.
(d) She can't control him.
13. What can't Sue Snell do?
(a) Go to the prom.
(b) Look at her own motives.
(c) Think about Carrie and Tommy kissing.
(d) Feel hatred towards Carrie.
14. How does Margret first know about Carrie's abilities?
(a) She did not know before now.
(b) Carrie would set the table without handling the dishes.
(c) Her baby bottle would float above the high chair.
(d) Carrie would put her dolls in the doll house without touching them.
15. What does Carrie do to Billy's car?
(a) Causes it to not start.
(b) Melts it.
(c) Explodes it.
(d) Causes it to crash.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do people treat Carrie when she first arrives at the prom?
2. What does Chris ask Billy?
3. What does Sue Snell tell Sheriff Doyle?
4. When has Margret tried to kill Carrie?
5. What does Margret hold while sitting in the living room?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)