|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cora want to know?
(a) Why her daughter is one of the few to survive.
(b) How to stop any other dangerous people like Carrie.
(c) How Carrie gets such powers.
(d) Where are daughter's remains might be.
2. Where does Carrie go when Tommy is killed?
(a) To the police.
(c) Outside but then back inside the building again.
(d) To the hospital.
3. Where is Sheriff Doyle when everything starts with Carrie?
(a) At the jail.
(b) In the State capitol.
(c) Out of town.
(d) At home asleep.
4. Of what does Carrie start convincing herself?
(a) That she is beautiful.
(b) That her date is not going to show.
(c) That her dress is not right.
(d) That her mother is right.
5. How does Margret first know about Carrie's abilities?
(a) Carrie would set the table without handling the dishes.
(b) Carrie would put her dolls in the doll house without touching them.
(c) She did not know before now.
(d) Her baby bottle would float above the high chair.
6. What does Carrie believe after being splattered?
(a) That her mother is right.
(b) That the blood belongs to humans.
(c) That her being at the prom was a cruel joke.
(d) That Tommy must have died instantly.
7. What does Margret say she should have done when Ralph had sex with her?
(a) Had an abortion.
(b) Refused him.
(c) Killed herself.
(d) Killed both herself and him.
8. What does Carrie state about every woman?
(a) They want to marry and have children.
(b) They have breasts.
(c) They want to be noticed by men.
(d) They just want to be loved.
9. How do people treat Carrie when she first arrives at the prom?
(b) They ignore her.
10. What does Carrie think her date is doing?
(a) She does not know.
(b) Taking someone else to the prom.
(c) Playing a practical joke on her.
(d) Having second thoughts in the driveway.
11. What do some girls ask Carrie about her dress?
(a) No one speaks to her at all.
(b) If it belongs to her grandmother.
(c) What thrift shop it comes from.
(d) Where she got it.
12. Who is one of the few who dies quickly and does not suffer?
13. What happens to Chris and Billy?
(a) They both survive but are quadriplegic.
(b) Both die.
(c) Billy dies, but Chris lives.
(d) Chris is dead but Billy lives.
14. What does Carrie do when she sees people as she is walking?
(a) Kills them.
(b) Blows them away so she won't harm them.
(d) Warns them away.
15. What does Carrie know as she is walking home?
(a) She is not sure what she will find at home.
(b) Her mother has fled town.
(c) Her mother has killed herself.
(d) Her mother is waiting to kill her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy decide to do?
2. Who does Billy decide must pull the string to dump the pig's blood?
3. What happens as Carrie walks by fire hydrants?
4. Why does Sue Snell think Carrie is doing so much damage?
5. What does Carrie do to Billy's car?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)