|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How have Chris and Billy arranged the buckets?
(a) To spill slowly like in a horror movie.
(b) To be right over where the king and queen will stand.
(c) They haven't arranged them yet.
(d) To dump and then trip the king and queen.
2. What does Carrie ask of her mother?
(a) For punishment.
(b) For help.
(c) For forgiveness.
(d) For understanding.
3. What stops Carrie from running home to her mother?
(a) She has to be a big girl now.
(b) She does not want to spend the rest of her life living the way she has been.
(c) She is scared.
(d) She knows her mother is going to want to move.
4. What does Chris ask Billy?
(a) To take her to the sheriff's office.
(b) To protect her.
(c) To go with him.
(d) To take her home.
5. How does Billy think of Chris?
(a) As a sexual object.
(b) As a spoiled brat.
(c) As a awesome person.
(d) As a cruel girl.
6. How long has Cor Simard known Carrie?
(a) Since Carrie was born.
(b) Since Carrie started grade schol.
(c) She never saw her before the night of the prom.
(d) Since Carrie was 3.
7. How does Margret first know about Carrie's abilities?
(a) Her baby bottle would float above the high chair.
(b) She did not know before now.
(c) Carrie would set the table without handling the dishes.
(d) Carrie would put her dolls in the doll house without touching them.
8. What does Cora want to know?
(a) How to stop any other dangerous people like Carrie.
(b) Where are daughter's remains might be.
(c) Why her daughter is one of the few to survive.
(d) How Carrie gets such powers.
9. What does Carrie do to the fire hydrants?
(a) Seals them so they can't be tapped.
(b) Opens them so there will be no water left in them.
(d) Points them towards the school and turns them on.
10. What does Sue Snell tell Sheriff Doyle?
(a) She can't find the Sheriff.
(b) That she thinks it is Carrie doing all this.
(c) That Chris and Billy killed Tommy.
(d) That Chris and Billy are responsible and they are leaving town right then.
11. What do some girls ask Carrie about her dress?
(a) What thrift shop it comes from.
(b) Where she got it.
(c) No one speaks to her at all.
(d) If it belongs to her grandmother.
12. How does Carrie feel when her date arrives?
13. Who does Billy decide must pull the string to dump the pig's blood?
(a) Miss Desjardin.
(c) Mr. Morton.
14. What happens as Carrie walks by fire hydrants?
(b) They explode.
(c) The turn black.
(d) They melt.
15. What does Carrie know as she is walking home?
(a) She is not sure what she will find at home.
(b) Her mother is waiting to kill her.
(c) Her mother has fled town.
(d) Her mother has killed herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy do about his friends and gloves?
2. What is the White Commission Report?
3. What does God say to Carrie?
4. How does Carrie begin killing people in the building?
5. What does Margret do when Carrie says that about every woman?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)