|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the path of destruction that Carrie walks?
(a) A path from school to home.
(b) A path from school to Sue Snell's house.
(c) A path from school to Billy's house.
(d) A path from school to Chris's house.
2. What does Margret hold while sitting in the living room?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bottle of holy water.
(c) A butcher knife.
(d) A Bible.
3. Where does Carrie go when Tommy is killed?
(b) Outside but then back inside the building again.
(c) To the police.
(d) To the hospital.
4. Who is Mrs. Cora Simard?
(a) Carrie's favorite teacher.
(b) Carrie's neighbor.
(c) Carrie's mother's only friend.
(d) A woman who survives the attack outside a church.
5. What does Carrie do to the building?
(a) Starts everything flying around inside it.
(c) Collapses it.
(d) Sets it on fire.
6. What is Carrie thinking about everything at the prom?
(a) How beautiful it is.
(b) How sinful it is.
(c) That she wants to go home.
(d) That she is bored.
7. How have Chris and Billy arranged the buckets?
(a) To dump and then trip the king and queen.
(b) They haven't arranged them yet.
(c) To be right over where the king and queen will stand.
(d) To spill slowly like in a horror movie.
8. Who is outside waiting for the prom to start?
(a) Sue Snell.
(b) Miss Desjardin.
(c) Mr. Morton.
(d) Chris and Billy.
9. How long has Cor Simard known Carrie?
(a) Since Carrie started grade schol.
(b) She never saw her before the night of the prom.
(c) Since Carrie was born.
(d) Since Carrie was 3.
10. How does Carrie begin killing people in the building?
(a) Electrical shock.
(c) Throwing them against the walls.
(d) Toppling beams on to them.
11. How does Billy think of Chris?
(a) As a sexual object.
(b) As a awesome person.
(c) As a cruel girl.
(d) As a spoiled brat.
12. What do some girls ask Carrie about her dress?
(a) No one speaks to her at all.
(b) If it belongs to her grandmother.
(c) Where she got it.
(d) What thrift shop it comes from.
13. What does Carrie know as she is walking home?
(a) Her mother is waiting to kill her.
(b) Her mother has fled town.
(c) She is not sure what she will find at home.
(d) Her mother has killed herself.
14. What does Billy do about his friends and gloves?
(b) He has them wear gloves.
(c) He tries to get them to wear gloves but they won't.
(d) He makes sure they don't wear gloves.
15. Where is Sheriff Doyle when everything starts with Carrie?
(a) In the State capitol.
(b) Out of town.
(c) At home asleep.
(d) At the jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy decide to do?
2. Of what does Carrie start convincing herself?
3. What does Miss Desjardin tell Carrie?
4. Who is one of the few who dies quickly and does not suffer?
5. What does Carrie refuse to do?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)