|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is outside waiting for the prom to start?
(a) Sue Snell.
(b) Chris and Billy.
(c) Miss Desjardin.
(d) Mr. Morton.
2. What does Carrie think her date is doing?
(a) Taking someone else to the prom.
(b) She does not know.
(c) Playing a practical joke on her.
(d) Having second thoughts in the driveway.
3. What flies open on its own?
(a) Carrie's bedroom door.
(b) The window in Carrie's bedroom.
(c) Carrie's nighstand.
(d) Carrie's jewelry box.
4. What does Sue Snell tell Sheriff Doyle?
(a) She can't find the Sheriff.
(b) That Chris and Billy are responsible and they are leaving town right then.
(c) That Chris and Billy killed Tommy.
(d) That she thinks it is Carrie doing all this.
5. What are Billy and Chris doing when they are awakened?
(c) Eating pizza.
(d) Making love.
6. What do some girls ask Carrie about her dress?
(a) What thrift shop it comes from.
(b) No one speaks to her at all.
(c) If it belongs to her grandmother.
(d) Where she got it.
7. What does Carrie do when she sees people as she is walking?
(a) Warns them away.
(b) Blows them away so she won't harm them.
(d) Kills them.
8. What does Carrie state about every woman?
(a) They want to be noticed by men.
(b) They have breasts.
(c) They just want to be loved.
(d) They want to marry and have children.
9. What does Carrie do to Billy's car?
(a) Causes it to crash.
(b) Melts it.
(c) Explodes it.
(d) Causes it to not start.
10. Where is Sheriff Doyle when everything starts with Carrie?
(a) At home asleep.
(b) At the jail.
(c) In the State capitol.
(d) Out of town.
11. What does Carrie ask of her mother?
(a) For punishment.
(b) For understanding.
(c) For help.
(d) For forgiveness.
12. What is Billy beginning to feel about Chris?
13. With what is Carrie splattered?
(a) Black ink.
(b) Pig fat.
(c) Pig's blood.
(d) Tommy's blood.
14. What does Carrie's mother do?
(a) Says she can no longer punish Carrie.
(b) Holds Carrie and forgives her.
(c) Plunges a knife into Carrie's back up to the hilt.
(d) Says she cannot understand Carrie.
15. What do Carrie and her grandmother have in common?
(a) Their slight build.
(b) Their looks.
(d) The same power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carrie do to the fire hydrants?
2. What does Carrie try on while her mother watches?
3. Why does Sue Snell think Carrie is doing so much damage?
4. Who stops Margret the first time she tries to kill Carrie?
5. What does Margret do when Carrie says that about every woman?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)