|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 22-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Genya's mood when the family reunites in New York?
2. What does David pray for in Book IV?
(a) A dog.
(b) That he can stay at Bertha's.
(c) That his father is not home.
(d) A job.
3. How do Leo and David avoid being seen by Bertha?
(a) They duck.
(b) They go to the back of the house.
(c) They hide in a closet.
(d) They hide under a bed.
4. What does David find during his hallucination?
(a) Coal that gives off light but not heat or cold.
(b) A treasure.
(c) His real father.
(d) A rosary.
5. How does Rabbi Yidel feel about the younger generation of Jewish boys?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the trolley when David is electrocuted?
2. Who is punched into unconsciousness after the milk is stolen?
3. Why does Leo want to meet David's cousins?
4. After Albert drops David off from the milk route, where is he instructed to go?
5. What does Annie try to do to David when Yussie leaves to get bread?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)