Mid-Book Test (up to Section 6 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does Caleb treat the book Bethia is reading?
2. What does Caleb's "real" name mean?
3. How does Bethia feel when she wakes a few minutes later?
4. What is the name of Bethia's new sister?
5. What happens when a whale strands itself on the beach?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is Bethia's father's dealings with the Wampanoag, and how does Bethia learn their language?
This section contains 1,271 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)