Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia say about Caleb at commencement?
(a) He seems ill at ease.
(b) He is very dignified.
(c) He seems detached.
(d) He seems right at home.
2. About what do Bethia and Makepeace argue?
(a) If their father would want Makepeace to go to England.
(b) How changed Caleb really is.
(c) Whether their father would want Bethia to still marry Noah.
(d) Whether their father would want Bethia to still marry John Smith.
3. What does Samuel urge Bethia to do?
(a) Reconsider marriage with him.
(b) Give him three months to convince her to marry him.
(c) Go back to the island.
(d) Find her own heart.
4. What are the repercussions to Anne's miscarriage?
(a) She has to come back and work for one year.
(c) She has to marry within a month.
(d) She has to confess the name of the father of the child.
5. With whom does Caleb take his entrance exams?
(a) A committee.
(b) No one as he is not yet ready to do so.
(c) President Chauncy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pain does Bethia believe waits for her?
2. What does Samuel confess to Bethia?
3. How does Caleb take the news Bethia brings?
4. Why is Bethia relieved as they are leaving?
5. With what does Caleb help Bethia?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)