Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is Bethia?
2. With whom is Bethia's father arguing?
3. With what kind of influence are the arguers concerned the new guest will bring?
4. Who is Caleb?
A native American young man.
5. When did Bethia's mother die?
6. What does Bethia believe about her mother's death?
Bethia thinks she is to blame for the death.
7. What kind of transgression into evil does Bethia say she commits?
8. What love does Bethia describe?
Love of the island.
This section contains 5,125 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)