|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12 - Part 3, Anno 1715, Actatis Suae 70, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Caleb troubled?
(a) Bethia still being at the school.
(b) That natives are treated as inferiors.
(c) Anne still being at the school.
(d) The lack of justice in Anne's case.
2. Whom does Bethia believe has been taken advantage of?
(a) The women in the colony.
(b) The founding family.
(c) The Wampanoag.
(d) Her family.
3. What does Bethia's father plan for Caleb's living situation?
(a) To live with the Mayfield family.
(b) To travel back and forth between his village and the White community.
(c) To live in one of the vacated homes in the White community.
(d) To allow Caleb to determine his own living situation.
4. What is Bethia doing when she comes upon a group of Wampanoag dancing?
(a) Searching for firewood.
(b) Gathering herbs.
(c) Gathering mushrooms.
(d) She is lost in the woods.
5. What does Samuel bring to his first meeting with Bethia?
(a) Some sewing that needs completed.
(b) A piece of embroidery for Bethia to finish.
(c) Flowers and a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bethia discover about the well?
2. What does Bethia and the rest of the family do?
3. Why does Bethia's father choose some particular passages from the Bible to read when Caleb is introduced?
4. What kind of transgression into evil does Bethia say she commits?
5. Why is Bethia uneasy when she is serving the noon meal?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)