|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12 - Part 3, Anno 1715, Actatis Suae 70, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Noah do the next morning?
(a) Ask Bethia if she likes Caleb.
(b) Go with Bethia to meet Caleb.
(c) Break his leg in a fall off a horse.
(d) Show Bethia the farm.
2. Who is Caleb?
(a) The Mayfield groom.
(b) Bethia's oldest brother.
(c) The preacher.
(d) A native American young man.
3. Why does Bethia take off some of her clothes?
(a) To go in the ocean and wash off the whale blood.
(b) To launder her outer things.
(c) To help strip the whale carcass.
(d) To dance with the Wampanoag.
4. What are the repercussions to Anne's miscarriage?
(a) She has to confess the name of the father of the child.
(b) She has to marry within a month.
(d) She has to come back and work for one year.
5. What does Makepeace think Bethia feels about Caleb?
(a) She feels Caleb is better than Makepeace.
(b) She feels superior to him.
(c) She lusts for him.
(d) She feels Caleb should go back to his tribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Caleb take his entrance exams?
2. What does Bethia's father plan for Caleb's living situation?
3. About what is Bethia increasingly frustrated?
4. Where does Bethia accompany her father?
5. What has the sonquem asked of Mayfield?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)