|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12 - Part 3, Anno 1715, Actatis Suae 70, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Bethia have to listen to when they get to the college?
(b) The Latin teacher.
(c) The head housekeeper.
(d) The minister.
2. What does Caleb say often change with his people?
(a) Camping grounds.
3. What is a pawaaw?
(a) Spiritual leader.
(b) A storyteller.
(c) A fire keeper.
(d) A light keeper.
4. What is triggered by the inlaid box in Bethia's possession?
(a) Bethia's memories.
(b) Bethia's grief over Caleb's death.
(c) Bethia's grief over her mother's death.
(d) A reminder to start the Christmas dinner.
5. What does Bethia want to do?
(a) Marry Noah.
(b) Go back to the island and not marry.
(c) Both return to the island and have an intellectual life of books.
(d) Marry Caleb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives the day after Anne is ill?
2. What do the Wampanoag construct on the shore?
3. What does Samuel bring to his first meeting with Bethia?
4. Why is Bethia uneasy when she is serving the noon meal?
5. What does Noah do the next morning?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)