|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12 - Part 3, Anno 1715, Actatis Suae 70, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Bethia have to listen to when they get to the college?
(a) The minister.
(c) The Latin teacher.
(d) The head housekeeper.
2. Who does Pastor Mayfield invite along?
(b) No one.
(c) Bethia's brother.
3. How does Caleb treat the book Bethia is reading?
(b) As if the book is blasphemous.
(c) With fear.
(d) With digust.
4. Why do the Manitouwatootan move closer to Bethia's community?
(a) In gratitude for the help in treating the smallpox.
(b) To learn more about farming.
(c) To have an exchange of ideas.
(d) To learn about European history.
5. When does Bethia expect punishment for her sins?
(a) She does not say.
(b) Not in her present world.
(d) Only if her father learns of her sin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bethia doing when she comes upon a group of Wampanoag dancing?
2. What is triggered by the inlaid box in Bethia's possession?
3. Who established the colony where Bethia lives?
4. Who is Bethia?
5. What is Bethia's father doing with the Wampanoag?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)