|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12 - Part 3, Anno 1715, Actatis Suae 70, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caleb tell Bethia when her father and Makepeace go out to wash their hands?
(a) He has missed being with her.
(b) He is to be the next tribal shaman.
(c) He does not think he wants to learn about the Christian God.
(d) He is sorry her mother died.
2. Where is Master Corlett's school?
3. Why is Bethia relieved as they are leaving?
(a) She is glad she patched things up with Makepeace.
(b) Tequamuck is not there trying to disrupt their journey.
(c) She is glad she'll still be near Caleb.
(d) She feels she may as well get her indentured time over.
4. What does Bethia's father wonder?
(a) Why Bethia would suggest a native have lunch with them.
(b) Why Bethia wants Noah to escort her home.
(c) Why Bethia would think Makepeace should go with him.
(d) How Bethia understood the Wampanoag.
5. What are the repercussions to Anne's miscarriage?
(a) She has to come back and work for one year.
(b) She has to marry within a month.
(c) She has to confess the name of the father of the child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caleb sing?
2. Whom does Bethia believe has been taken advantage of?
3. Why does Bethia not know what will happen to her?
4. Why is Mayfield traveling to England?
5. What does Bethia say she often does?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)