|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12 - Part 3, Anno 1715, Actatis Suae 70, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is triggered by the inlaid box in Bethia's possession?
(a) Bethia's memories.
(b) Bethia's grief over Caleb's death.
(c) A reminder to start the Christmas dinner.
(d) Bethia's grief over her mother's death.
2. Where is Master Corlett's school?
3. What does Bethia at first consider outlandish about what Caleb tells her?
(a) He is in exile from his people though he lives with them.
(b) Their gods live everywhere.
(c) The many gods of the Wampanoag.
(d) He will never marry.
4. Where is Solace found?
(a) Drowned in the new well.
(b) In the stables.
(c) In a tree.
(d) Being attacked by some wild dogs.
5. With what does Caleb help Bethia?
(a) Standing up to Corlett.
(b) How to catch a rabbit.
(c) Standing up to her brother.
(d) Sorting out her feelings about her suitors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Iacoomis?
2. What is the name of Bethia's community?
3. Who arrives the day after Anne is ill?
4. What is Samuel to do at the school endowed by John Harvard?
5. What does Makepeace say he has arranged with the Merry family?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)