|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12 - Part 3, Anno 1715, Actatis Suae 70, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is nervous and frightened?
(a) The new cook.
(b) The puppy.
2. What does Tequamuck fail to do?
(a) Drink from the gourd a second time.
(b) Ask his chief's permission before making Mayfield leave the tribal grounds.
(c) Thank Mayfield.
(d) Successfully treat the epidemic.
3. How does Bethia see Caleb at this time?
(a) As being deceived.
(b) As a good friend.
(c) As a stranger.
(d) More and more like a white man.
4. What do Bethia and Makepeace do every day?
(a) Help with the fort.
(b) Help cut wood for the kiln.
(c) Go to pray for their father at the church.
(d) Visit the memorial.
5. About what is Bethia increasingly frustrated?
(a) Having her life choices made for her.
(b) The way her father sees her as a comodity.
(c) The pressure her brother is placing on her.
(d) The way the Whites treat the native Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bethia relieved as they are leaving?
2. Why does Bethia take on a position as housekeeper in another college?
3. Why is Bethia surprised at what Caleb tells her about what he's been doing?
4. What does Bethia at first consider outlandish about what Caleb tells her?
5. What does Makepeace think Bethia feels about Caleb?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)