|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12 - Part 3, Anno 1715, Actatis Suae 70, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia believe about her mother's death?
(a) Her mother did not fear death.
(b) Her mother wanted to die.
(c) Her mother will not go to heaven.
(d) Bethia thinks she is to blame for the death.
2. What is one question Caleb asks Bethia?
(a) Which man stirs her blood.
(b) Which man would love her as much as Caleb does.
(c) Which man would love children the most.
(d) If she even wants to marry.
3. What has Caleb been doing the next morning when Bethia encounters him?
(b) Taking lessons from the tribal shamen.
(c) Grooming his horse.
(d) Giving an early morning greeting to the sun god.
4. On what does is Caleb introduced to the community?
(a) On Friday evening.
(b) At a meeting of the parrish on Wednesday evening.
(c) The Sabbath.
(d) At a meeting by the governing elders on Monday.
5. With whom does Bethia talk about Samuel and Noah?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a pawaaw?
2. Why do Samuel and Bethia return to Cambridge?
3. About what is Caleb troubled?
4. What is the name of Bethia's new sister?
5. What does Bethia's name mean?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)