|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12 - Part 3, Anno 1715, Actatis Suae 70, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia discover about the well?
(a) It's collapsed.
(c) It's been contaminated.
(d) It's gone dry.
2. What do the visitors ask?
(a) To take Bethia back home.
(b) For help in curing a visiting elder.
(c) Some food.
(d) To see Bethia's father.
3. What does Caleb do for Solace?
(a) Puts a doll and other things in her casket.
(b) Teaches her about horses.
(d) Shows her how to swim.
4. With whom does Caleb agree to study?
(c) Makepeace and Joel.
(d) No one.
5. Why do the Manitouwatootan move closer to Bethia's community?
(a) To have an exchange of ideas.
(b) In gratitude for the help in treating the smallpox.
(c) To learn about European history.
(d) To learn more about farming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caleb tell Bethia when her father and Makepeace go out to wash their hands?
2. Why is Bethia surprised at what Caleb tells her about what he's been doing?
3. Who is Iacoomis?
4. Why is Mayfield traveling to England?
5. How is the journey to Cambridge?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)