|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12 - Part 3, Anno 1715, Actatis Suae 70, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tequamuck fail to do?
(a) Drink from the gourd a second time.
(b) Successfully treat the epidemic.
(c) Thank Mayfield.
(d) Ask his chief's permission before making Mayfield leave the tribal grounds.
2. What tradition does Caleb refuse to obey?
(a) Jumping from a high tower into the river.
(b) The younger boys serving the older ones.
(c) Living in the wilderness for a month.
(d) Cutting one's hair short the first year.
3. Who eventually becomes Caleb and Joel's tutor?
(c) No one.
4. What does Caleb say often change with his people?
(d) Camping grounds.
5. What kind of transgression into evil does Bethia say she commits?
(a) Taking the Lord's name in vain.
(b) Talking to a male outside the family.
(c) Talking in church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bethia relieved as they are leaving?
2. Who interferes in the sonquem's request?
3. Why do Samuel and Bethia return to Cambridge?
4. Why does Bethia go back to the island?
5. What do the visitors ask?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)