|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bethia take off some of her clothes?
(a) To dance with the Wampanoag.
(b) To help strip the whale carcass.
(c) To go in the ocean and wash off the whale blood.
(d) To launder her outer things.
2. Why is Bethia surprised at what Caleb tells her about what he's been doing?
(a) Her father had asked Caleb to forgo Shamic training for now.
(b) Most of the White men do not swim.
(c) She thought he was going to adopt Christianity.
(d) There is a someone to take care of the horses.
3. What does Bethia do when she returns from her errand?
(b) Prepares some beans.
4. How does Bethia feel when she wakes a few minutes later?
5. Why does Bethia take on a position as housekeeper in another college?
(a) To be able to hear the lectures.
(b) To see if there are any other young men that interest her.
(c) To get away from Corlett.
(d) To get away from Samuel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bethia and the rest of the family do?
2. What does Bethia experience after the action that Satan supposedly prompted?
3. What does Bethia's father say about Bethia learning too much?
4. Who does Pastor Mayfield invite along?
5. What comment by Noah catches Bethia's attention?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)