|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises everyone when Mayfield's will is read?
(a) He designates Bethia as his principle heir.
(b) He leaves Caleb money for college.
(c) He leaves two important books to Bethia.
(d) He has left Caleb out of the will.
2. Who does Pastor Mayfield invite along?
(a) Bethia's brother.
(b) No one.
3. What does Mayfield hope for Caleb?
(a) He will help convert the rest of his people.
(b) He has no plans or hopes for Caleb.
(c) He can get in to a university.
(d) He will want to marry Bethia.
4. Who is John Harvard?
(a) The Latin and Greek professor.
(b) The mathematics professor.
(c) The classics professor.
(d) The man who endowed the library.
5. What does Samuel confess to Bethia?
(a) He loves another woman.
(b) He believes woman are equal to men.
(c) He wants a wife with whom he could talk intellectually.
(d) He believes woman are inferior to men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bethia?
2. What has Caleb been doing the next morning when Bethia encounters him?
3. What has the sonquem asked of Mayfield?
4. What does Bethia and the rest of the family do?
5. What does Bethia's father plan for Caleb's living situation?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)