|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Anne's parents die?
(a) When she is a child.
(b) They are not dead.
(c) When Anne is fifteen.
(d) Just recently on a boat that sinks.
2. For whom does Bethia watch as the boat sets out for Cambridge?
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her grandfather.
3. What does the perfect day Bethia is experiencing fail to do?
(a) Give her time to herself.
(b) Foretell the tragedy that is to come.
(c) Give her a moment to thank God for the day.
(d) Lift her spirits.
4. Why is Bethia at Master Corlett's school?
(a) She is a housekeeper there.
(b) She is attending advanced studies there.
(c) She is serving as an accountant there.
(d) She is helping her brother move there.
5. With whom does Bethia talk about Samuel and Noah?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bethia welcome herself?
2. Who dies unexpectedly?
3. Upon what does Bethia's narration focus in this section?
4. How does Bethia realize what Caleb is doing?
5. Why do the Manitouwatootan move closer to Bethia's community?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)