|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the perfect day Bethia is experiencing fail to do?
(a) Give her a moment to thank God for the day.
(b) Foretell the tragedy that is to come.
(c) Lift her spirits.
(d) Give her time to herself.
2. Who comes to the Merry mill for help?
(b) Two young Wampanoag.
(c) A young man from the mainland.
3. What does Bethia's father wonder?
(a) Why Bethia wants Noah to escort her home.
(b) Why Bethia would suggest a native have lunch with them.
(c) Why Bethia would think Makepeace should go with him.
(d) How Bethia understood the Wampanoag.
4. Why is Bethia envious of Makepeace?
(a) He marries whom he chooses.
(b) He decides to stay in England where he wants to be.
(c) He gets to return to the island.
(d) He has a freer life.
5. On what does is Caleb introduced to the community?
(a) At a meeting by the governing elders on Monday.
(b) The Sabbath.
(c) At a meeting of the parrish on Wednesday evening.
(d) On Friday evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bethia experience after the action that Satan supposedly prompted?
2. For what does Bethia long?
3. About what is Caleb troubled?
4. Who interferes in the sonquem's request?
5. Who does Bethia welcome herself?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)