|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Bethia's father arguing?
(a) Bethia's mother.
(b) Bethia's brother.
(c) The precher.
(d) The neighbor.
2. Why do the Manitouwatootan move closer to Bethia's community?
(a) In gratitude for the help in treating the smallpox.
(b) To learn about European history.
(c) To have an exchange of ideas.
(d) To learn more about farming.
3. What does Caleb call Bethia?
(a) Sweet one.
(b) Bright eyes.
(c) Storm eyes.
(d) Pale One.
4. Upon what does Bethia's narration focus in this section?
(a) Her life in Nantucket.
(b) Her life with Caleb.
(c) Her life in England.
(d) Her life in Cambridge.
5. To whom is one of the students related?
(a) Anne Bradstreet.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) John Smith.
(d) Aphra Behn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who established the colony where Bethia lives?
2. Where is Bethia to sleep at Corlett's?
3. Why is Bethia at Master Corlett's school?
4. What does Bethia wonder about what the sonquem asks?
5. Who does Bethia believe will care for Solace?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)