|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia say she will continue to do?
(a) Plead for the rights of the native population.
(b) Tell the story of her past.
(c) Watch over her younger sister.
(d) Avoid marriage.
2. What changes Caleb and Bethia's relationship?
(a) When Bethia told Caleb her true name.
(b) When Caleb told Bethia his true name.
(c) Whe Bethia has her menses.
(d) When Caleb becomes a Christina.
3. Who established the colony where Bethia lives?
(a) The mayor's family.
(b) Her father.
(c) The school teacher's famly.
(d) Her grandfather.
4. What does Bethia suddenly discover?
(a) Caleb is standing behind her.
(b) Solace is missing.
(c) Makepeace is ill.
(d) There is a rattler in the kitchen.
5. About what is Bethia increasingly frustrated?
(a) Having her life choices made for her.
(b) The pressure her brother is placing on her.
(c) The way her father sees her as a comodity.
(d) The way the Whites treat the native Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Samuel to do at the school endowed by John Harvard?
2. What comment by Noah catches Bethia's attention?
3. Why does Bethia say she will continue to do what she has been doing?
4. Who comes to the Merry mill for help?
5. With whom does Caleb take his entrance exams?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)