|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Bethia's father arguing?
(a) The neighbor.
(b) The precher.
(c) Bethia's brother.
(d) Bethia's mother.
2. Why is Bethia angry after what Noah says?
(a) She knows the Wampanoag girl and thinks Noah will hurt her.
(b) She thinks her father is being premature.
(c) She thinks Noah's sister is the wrong person for her brother.
(d) She has not been given a choice.
3. Why is Bethia surprised at what Caleb tells her about what he's been doing?
(a) There is a someone to take care of the horses.
(b) She thought he was going to adopt Christianity.
(c) Most of the White men do not swim.
(d) Her father had asked Caleb to forgo Shamic training for now.
4. Who does Bethia welcome herself?
(a) A young native woman named Anne.
(b) A new puppy.
(c) A kitchen scullery boy.
(d) A new cook.
5. What does Bethia's father say about Bethia learning too much?
(a) She can never learn too much.
(b) It's not good for a pretty girl.
(c) Bethia has learned too much already and is not desirable as a bride.
(d) She needs to be careful in what she studies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the perfect day Bethia is experiencing fail to do?
2. How is the journey to Cambridge?
3. What does Caleb's reading of Hebrew bring to Bethia's mind?
4. What does Bethia experience after the action that Satan supposedly prompted?
5. What does Bethia believe she feels for Caleb?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)