|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pastor Mayfield invite along?
(c) No one.
(d) Bethia's brother.
2. What love does Bethia describe?
(a) Love for the preacher's boy.
(b) Love of the island.
(c) Love for her dog.
(d) Love for her brother.
3. How does Bethia resolve to tell her story?
(b) Less emotionally.
(c) As a disinterested outsider.
4. What does Bethia impulsively suggest?
(a) Makepeace should go with their father.
(b) Noah should escort her home.
(c) Her father should go help the Wampanoag.
(d) Caleb should stay for lunch.
5. What is one thing Bethia has to endure?
(a) Chapped hands.
(b) Early hours.
(c) Bed lice.
(d) Arrogant students.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandfather Mayfield ask Pastor Mayfield to do?
2. What does Mayfield hope for Caleb?
3. Where is Bethia to sleep at Corlett's?
4. What does Bethia pretend when she is with her father?
5. What does Bethia say she often does?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)