|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia say she often does?
(a) Talk to her Mother as if she were right there.
(b) Wishes she had never taken a sip from the gourd.
(c) Wishes she were a man.
(d) Breaks down in tears of grief.
2. How does Bethia see Caleb at this time?
(a) More and more like a white man.
(b) As being deceived.
(c) As a stranger.
(d) As a good friend.
3. With whom does Bethia talk about Samuel and Noah?
(b) No one.
4. For what does Master Corlett's in Cambridge say they will allow Joel, Makepeace, and Caleb free attendance?
(a) All of Pastor Mayfield's library.
(b) There are no strings attached.
(c) An agreement from Joel and Caleb.
(d) Bethia as an indentured servant.
5. What does Samuel confess to Bethia?
(a) He wants a wife with whom he could talk intellectually.
(b) He loves another woman.
(c) He believes woman are equal to men.
(d) He believes woman are inferior to men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bethia say she will continue to do?
2. Where is Master Corlett's school?
3. Where had Bethia gone to do in the story she is telling?
4. What does Caleb tell Bethia when her father and Makepeace go out to wash their hands?
5. What does Bethia say she feels about the Wampanoag?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)