|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the journey to Cambridge?
(a) Long and arduous.
(b) Brief but difficult.
(c) Long but easy.
(d) Brief and easy.
2. With whom does Caleb develop a close friendship over time?
(d) Pastor Mayfield.
3. For what does Bethia long?
(b) The island.
(c) Her deceased Mother.
(d) Her deceased sister.
4. What does Bethia believe she feels for Caleb?
(a) Like a mentor.
(b) Like a brother.
(c) Like a student.
(d) Like a wife.
5. What does Bathia find herself drawn into?
(a) An argument with her brother about his friend he wants her to marry.
(b) A fight with her father.
(c) An argument with her friend about the Wampanoag's rights.
(d) The music and energy of the Wampanoag dancing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Bethia gone to do in the story she is telling?
2. About what is Bethia increasingly frustrated?
3. What does Makepeace believe about Solace?
4. Why does Bethia feel responsible for her mother's death?
5. What does Bethia say she feels about the Wampanoag?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)