|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bethia take time on her task?
(a) She is tired.
(b) The weather is beautiful.
(c) She wants to be away when her father comes home.
(d) She wants to be away when Caleb comes home.
2. To whom is one of the students related?
(a) Aphra Behn.
(b) John Smith.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Anne Bradstreet.
3. What does Makepeace threaten to tell their grandfather?
(a) Caleb lusts for Bethia.
(b) Of Bethia's behavior.
(c) Behia is more native than Caleb is.
(d) Caleb has cursed their family.
4. Who is Caleb?
(a) A native American young man.
(b) The preacher.
(c) Bethia's oldest brother.
(d) The Mayfield groom.
5. What does Bethia believe she feels for Caleb?
(a) Like a brother.
(b) Like a student.
(c) Like a wife.
(d) Like a mentor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what does Bethia's narration focus in this section?
2. Where is Master Corlett's school?
3. With whom is Bethia's father arguing?
4. For what does Bethia long?
5. When did Anne's parents die?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)