|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandfather Mayfield ask Pastor Mayfield to do?
(a) Officiate at the wedding of his daughter.
(b) Go to the mainland to minister to a small settlement there.
(c) Meet with the Wampanoag tribal council.
(d) Meet with the Merry family.
2. What does Bethia do when she sees Tequamuck lying in a trance?
(a) Finds Caleb to ask about Tequamuck.
(b) Sips out of the gourd.
(c) Tries to wake him.
3. What does Makepeace think Bethia feels about Caleb?
(a) She feels Caleb is better than Makepeace.
(b) She lusts for him.
(c) She feels superior to him.
(d) She feels Caleb should go back to his tribe.
4. What does Tequamuck fail to do?
(a) Successfully treat the epidemic.
(b) Ask his chief's permission before making Mayfield leave the tribal grounds.
(c) Thank Mayfield.
(d) Drink from the gourd a second time.
5. What do the visitors ask?
(a) To take Bethia back home.
(b) Some food.
(c) To see Bethia's father.
(d) For help in curing a visiting elder.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Master Corlett's in Cambridge say they will allow Joel, Makepeace, and Caleb free attendance?
2. How does Bethia see Caleb at this time?
3. Who does Bethia welcome herself?
4. What does Caleb tell Bethia when her father and Makepeace go out to wash their hands?
5. About what do Bethia and Makepeace argue?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)