|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia's name mean?
(b) Lovely one.
(c) Bright one.
(d) Wise one.
2. To whom is one of the students related?
(a) John Smith.
(b) Aphra Behn.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Anne Bradstreet.
3. Whom does Bethia have to listen to when they get to the college?
(a) The minister.
(b) The Latin teacher.
(c) The head housekeeper.
4. Why is Bethia relieved as they are leaving?
(a) She is glad she patched things up with Makepeace.
(b) She feels she may as well get her indentured time over.
(c) Tequamuck is not there trying to disrupt their journey.
(d) She is glad she'll still be near Caleb.
5. Who is Bethia?
(a) The Mayfield family servant.
(b) A minor character.
(c) The author.
(d) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pastor Mayfield invite along?
2. What does Bethia say was Satan's influence?
3. When does Bethia expect punishment for her sins?
4. Who comes to the Merry mill for help?
5. Why does Bethia not know what will happen to her?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)