|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bethia and Makepeace do every day?
(a) Help with the fort.
(b) Visit the memorial.
(c) Go to pray for their father at the church.
(d) Help cut wood for the kiln.
2. With what kind of influence are the arguers concerned the new guest will bring?
3. What does Bethia discover about the well?
(a) It's collapsed.
(b) It's been contaminated.
(d) It's gone dry.
4. To whom is one of the students related?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Aphra Behn.
(c) John Smith.
(d) Anne Bradstreet.
5. What is one thing Bethia has to endure?
(a) Early hours.
(b) Arrogant students.
(c) Chapped hands.
(d) Bed lice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Makepeace say he has arranged with the Merry family?
2. What kind of transgression into evil does Bethia say she commits?
3. Who berates Bathia for her absence when she returns to the beach?
4. How does Bethia feel when she wakes a few minutes later?
5. Who does Bethia believe will care for Solace?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)