|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia's father plan for Caleb's living situation?
(a) To live with the Mayfield family.
(b) To travel back and forth between his village and the White community.
(c) To allow Caleb to determine his own living situation.
(d) To live in one of the vacated homes in the White community.
2. What does Bethia believe she feels for Caleb?
(a) Like a student.
(b) Like a mentor.
(c) Like a brother.
(d) Like a wife.
3. Who established the colony where Bethia lives?
(a) The mayor's family.
(b) The school teacher's famly.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her grandfather.
4. What surprises everyone when Mayfield's will is read?
(a) He has left Caleb out of the will.
(b) He designates Bethia as his principle heir.
(c) He leaves two important books to Bethia.
(d) He leaves Caleb money for college.
5. Whom does Bethia believe has been taken advantage of?
(a) Her family.
(b) The founding family.
(c) The Wampanoag.
(d) The women in the colony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bethia say she will continue to do?
2. Why does Bethia take off some of her clothes?
3. About what is Bethia increasingly frustrated?
4. With whom does Caleb agree to study?
5. What happens when a whale strands itself on the beach?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)