|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes Caleb and Bethia's relationship?
(a) When Bethia told Caleb her true name.
(b) Whe Bethia has her menses.
(c) When Caleb told Bethia his true name.
(d) When Caleb becomes a Christina.
2. What kind of transgression into evil does Bethia say she commits?
(a) Taking the Lord's name in vain.
(b) Talking to a male outside the family.
(c) Talking in church.
3. What does Makepeace think is the cause of his father's death?
(a) God's will.
(c) Bad weather.
4. What does Caleb's reading of Hebrew bring to Bethia's mind?
(a) His speaking of his own language.
(b) That all men desire power over women.
(c) That Caleb is smarter than most white men.
(d) The exile of the Jews.
5. With whom is Bethia's father arguing?
(a) Bethia's mother.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) Bethia's brother.
(d) The precher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bethia describe the proprietor of the school?
2. What is Bethia doing when she comes upon a group of Wampanoag dancing?
3. What does Bethia say she feels about the Wampanoag?
4. What is the name of Bethia's community?
5. Who does Bethia believe will care for Solace?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)