|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the sonquem asked of Mayfield?
(a) For some of his medicine.
(b) Instruction in becoming a Christian.
(c) For Caleb to marry Bethia.
(d) For Makepeace to learn the ways of the Wampanoag.
2. What does Caleb tell Bethia when her father and Makepeace go out to wash their hands?
(a) He is to be the next tribal shaman.
(b) He does not think he wants to learn about the Christian God.
(c) He has missed being with her.
(d) He is sorry her mother died.
3. What does Makepeace threaten to tell their grandfather?
(a) Caleb has cursed their family.
(b) Behia is more native than Caleb is.
(c) Caleb lusts for Bethia.
(d) Of Bethia's behavior.
4. With whom does Caleb develop a close friendship over time?
(b) Pastor Mayfield.
5. What does Bethia's father wonder?
(a) Why Bethia would think Makepeace should go with him.
(b) Why Bethia would suggest a native have lunch with them.
(c) How Bethia understood the Wampanoag.
(d) Why Bethia wants Noah to escort her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bethia say she feels about the Wampanoag?
2. Whom does Bethia believe has been taken advantage of?
3. To whom is one of the students related?
4. When did Anne's parents die?
5. About what is Bethia increasingly frustrated?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)