|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Bethia's community?
(a) King's Bay.
(b) Grand Harbor.
(c) Great Harbor.
(d) Nantucket Harbor.
2. Why is Bethia surprised at what Caleb tells her about what he's been doing?
(a) Most of the White men do not swim.
(b) Her father had asked Caleb to forgo Shamic training for now.
(c) There is a someone to take care of the horses.
(d) She thought he was going to adopt Christianity.
3. What has the sonquem asked of Mayfield?
(a) Instruction in becoming a Christian.
(b) For Caleb to marry Bethia.
(c) For some of his medicine.
(d) For Makepeace to learn the ways of the Wampanoag.
4. On what does is Caleb introduced to the community?
(a) At a meeting of the parrish on Wednesday evening.
(b) At a meeting by the governing elders on Monday.
(c) The Sabbath.
(d) On Friday evening.
5. What is the name of Bethia's new sister?
(d) She died with Bethia's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bethia take off some of her clothes?
2. What does Bethia say she feels about the Wampanoag?
3. When does Bethia encounter some of Caleb's gods?
4. Why do the Manitouwatootan move closer to Bethia's community?
5. Who is Caleb?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)