|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what kind of influence are the arguers concerned the new guest will bring?
2. Who is Noah Merry?
(a) Another White who thinks the Wampanoag are being mistreated.
(b) The brother of Bethia's best friend.
(c) A merchant's son and possible husband for Bethia.
(d) A young, white man who kills a Wampanoag in a dispute.
3. What do the visitors ask?
(a) Some food.
(b) For help in curing a visiting elder.
(c) To take Bethia back home.
(d) To see Bethia's father.
4. Why does Bethia say she is so tired in Chapter 11?
(a) From doing her mother's work as well as her own.
(b) She does not know why she is so tired.
(c) From running back and forth between the fields and the kitchen.
(d) From lying awake for several nights writing her confession.
5. What does Bethia's father wonder?
(a) How Bethia understood the Wampanoag.
(b) Why Bethia wants Noah to escort her home.
(c) Why Bethia would think Makepeace should go with him.
(d) Why Bethia would suggest a native have lunch with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bethia's father doing with the Wampanoag?
2. Where is Master Corlett's school?
3. With whom does Caleb agree to study?
4. Who established the colony where Bethia lives?
5. What does Mayfield hope for Caleb?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)