|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what kind of influence are the arguers concerned the new guest will bring?
2. Who does Pastor Mayfield invite along?
(c) Bethia's brother.
(d) No one.
3. Why is Bethia angry after what Noah says?
(a) She has not been given a choice.
(b) She thinks her father is being premature.
(c) She knows the Wampanoag girl and thinks Noah will hurt her.
(d) She thinks Noah's sister is the wrong person for her brother.
4. Why is Bethia uneasy when she is serving the noon meal?
(a) Makepeace is rude to Caleb.
(b) She notices Caleb staring at Solace.
(c) She is uneasily drawn to Caleb.
(d) She believes Caleb is staring at her.
5. What does Noah do the next morning?
(a) Go with Bethia to meet Caleb.
(b) Show Bethia the farm.
(c) Break his leg in a fall off a horse.
(d) Ask Bethia if she likes Caleb.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caleb treat the book Bethia is reading?
2. To whom does Bethia apprentice herself?
3. What does Tequamuck do with a gourd?
4. What does Bathia find herself drawn into?
5. What does Caleb's "real" name mean?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)