|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes Caleb and Bethia's relationship?
(a) When Caleb becomes a Christina.
(b) Whe Bethia has her menses.
(c) When Caleb told Bethia his true name.
(d) When Bethia told Caleb her true name.
2. What kind of transgression into evil does Bethia say she commits?
(b) Talking in church.
(c) Talking to a male outside the family.
(d) Taking the Lord's name in vain.
3. What seems strange to Bethia about the tension between Makepeace and his father?
(a) Makepeace is older now than her father was when her father started a family.
(b) Bethia has already spent a great deal of time with Caleb.
(c) Makepeace is a man and should choose his bride.
(d) Makepeace could help the colony while in England.
4. With what kind of influence are the arguers concerned the new guest will bring?
5. When did Bethia's mother die?
(b) Three years earlier.
(c) When Bethia is born.
(d) When Caleb is born.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bethia at Master Corlett's school?
2. What does Bethia pretend when she is with her father?
3. Why is there tension between Makepeace and his father?
4. How does Bethia see what happens with the whale?
5. Who is Tequamuck?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)