|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bethia address the woman who waits on her and her father?
(a) She does not talk to her as that would be disrespectful.
(b) In the Wampanoag language.
(c) As Elder Mother.
(d) As Grandmother.
2. Where is Master Corlett's school?
3. Where does Bethia accompany her father?
(a) To visit an ill cousin.
(b) On one of his preaching trips to the Wampanoag.
(c) To the mainland.
(d) To the trading post.
4. Why is Bethia at Master Corlett's school?
(a) She is helping her brother move there.
(b) She is serving as an accountant there.
(c) She is attending advanced studies there.
(d) She is a housekeeper there.
5. What does Bethia's name mean?
(b) Wise one.
(c) Lovely one.
(d) Bright one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bethia see what happens with the whale?
2. What is Takemmy?
3. What does Grandfather Mayfield ask Pastor Mayfield to do?
4. What happens to the Indian community to which Tequamuck belongs?
5. What is a pawaaw?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)