|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Bethia believe has been taken advantage of?
(a) Her family.
(b) The founding family.
(c) The women in the colony.
(d) The Wampanoag.
2. What does Bathia find herself drawn into?
(a) An argument with her brother about his friend he wants her to marry.
(b) A fight with her father.
(c) An argument with her friend about the Wampanoag's rights.
(d) The music and energy of the Wampanoag dancing.
3. Who interferes in the sonquem's request?
(d) No one.
4. What love does Bethia describe?
(a) Love for her brother.
(b) Love for the preacher's boy.
(c) Love of the island.
(d) Love for her dog.
5. Why is Bethia uneasy when she is serving the noon meal?
(a) She believes Caleb is staring at her.
(b) She notices Caleb staring at Solace.
(c) Makepeace is rude to Caleb.
(d) She is uneasily drawn to Caleb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there tension between Makepeace and his father?
2. What is a pawaaw?
3. When did Bethia's mother die?
4. What has Caleb been doing the next morning when Bethia encounters him?
5. What is Takemmy?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)