|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 - Part 1, Anno 1660, Actatis Suae 15, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia impulsively suggest?
(a) Her father should go help the Wampanoag.
(b) Makepeace should go with their father.
(c) Caleb should stay for lunch.
(d) Noah should escort her home.
2. What is Takemmy?
(a) The name of the stream that runs the mill.
(b) The name of the woods where Bethia likes to roam.
(c) The Wampanoag settlement where Bethia and her father go.
(d) The name of the beach where the Mayfield's live.
3. To whom does Bethia apprentice herself?
(a) An elderly neighbor.
(b) The family who owns the bakery.
(c) The preacher's wife.
(d) No one.
4. Who established the colony where Bethia lives?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) The school teacher's famly.
(c) Her father.
(d) The mayor's family.
5. About what is Bethia increasingly frustrated?
(a) The way her father sees her as a comodity.
(b) The pressure her brother is placing on her.
(c) Having her life choices made for her.
(d) The way the Whites treat the native Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bethia address the woman who waits on her and her father?
2. How does Bethia feel when she wakes a few minutes later?
3. How does Bethia explain knowing Wampanoag?
4. Who berates Bathia for her absence when she returns to the beach?
5. Who is Bethia?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)