|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 - Part 1, Anno 1660, Actatis Suae 15, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What love does Bethia describe?
(a) Love of the island.
(b) Love for her dog.
(c) Love for her brother.
(d) Love for the preacher's boy.
2. Whom does Bethia believe has been taken advantage of?
(a) The Wampanoag.
(b) The women in the colony.
(c) Her family.
(d) The founding family.
3. What do the visitors ask?
(a) To take Bethia back home.
(b) To see Bethia's father.
(c) Some food.
(d) For help in curing a visiting elder.
4. What does Bethia's name mean?
(a) Lovely one.
(b) Wise one.
(d) Bright one.
5. What does Bethia impulsively suggest?
(a) Her father should go help the Wampanoag.
(b) Makepeace should go with their father.
(c) Noah should escort her home.
(d) Caleb should stay for lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Bethia's twin brother die?
2. What does Bethia's father say about Bethia learning too much?
3. What happens when a whale strands itself on the beach?
4. What does Grandfather Mayfield ask Pastor Mayfield to do?
5. Who comes to the Merry mill for help?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)