|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 - Part 1, Anno 1660, Actatis Suae 15, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what kind of influence are the arguers concerned the new guest will bring?
2. How does Caleb treat the book Bethia is reading?
(a) As if the book is blasphemous.
(b) With digust.
(d) With fear.
3. What love does Bethia describe?
(a) Love for the preacher's boy.
(b) Love for her brother.
(c) Love for her dog.
(d) Love of the island.
4. What does Bethia impulsively suggest?
(a) Caleb should stay for lunch.
(b) Her father should go help the Wampanoag.
(c) Makepeace should go with their father.
(d) Noah should escort her home.
5. Whom does Bethia believe has been taken advantage of?
(a) The founding family.
(b) Her family.
(c) The Wampanoag.
(d) The women in the colony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bethia say was Satan's influence?
2. When does Bethia encounter some of Caleb's gods?
3. Who is Tequamuck?
4. Who berates Bathia for her absence when she returns to the beach?
5. What does Bethia's name mean?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)