|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 - Part 1, Anno 1660, Actatis Suae 15, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Bethia expect punishment for her sins?
(a) Not in her present world.
(b) Only if her father learns of her sin.
(c) She does not say.
2. What does Bethia experience after the action that Satan supposedly prompted?
(b) A feeling of euphoria.
(c) Nausea and then unconsciousness.
(d) Severe anxiety.
3. Who does Pastor Mayfield invite along?
(b) Bethia's brother.
(c) No one.
4. With whom is Bethia's father arguing?
(a) The neighbor.
(b) Bethia's mother.
(c) Bethia's brother.
(d) The precher.
5. Who is Tequamuck?
(a) Caleb's grandfather.
(b) Caleb's uncle.
(c) A spiritual leader of the Wampanoag.
(d) Caleb's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bathia find herself drawn into?
2. What does Bethia believe about her mother's death?
3. How does Bethia explain knowing Wampanoag?
4. What kind of transgression into evil does Bethia say she commits?
5. How does Caleb treat the book Bethia is reading?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)