|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1 - Part 2, Anno 1660, Actatis Suae 15, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bathia find herself drawn into?
(a) An argument with her brother about his friend he wants her to marry.
(b) A fight with her father.
(c) The music and energy of the Wampanoag dancing.
(d) An argument with her friend about the Wampanoag's rights.
2. How does Bethia see what happens with the whale?
(a) As an act of kindness to save the whale.
(b) As a theft by the whites.
(c) Relief that the whale gets away.
(d) As commendable that the whites are following the agreement with the Wampanoag.
3. What does Caleb call Bethia?
(a) Bright eyes.
(b) Storm eyes.
(c) Sweet one.
(d) Pale One.
4. Who established the colony where Bethia lives?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) The mayor's family.
(c) The school teacher's famly.
(d) Her father.
5. What changes Caleb and Bethia's relationship?
(a) When Caleb told Bethia his true name.
(b) When Caleb becomes a Christina.
(c) Whe Bethia has her menses.
(d) When Bethia told Caleb her true name.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Bethia encounter some of Caleb's gods?
2. What love does Bethia describe?
3. Who are the Wampanoag?
4. Who is Caleb?
5. Whom does Bethia believe has been taken advantage of?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)