|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1 - Part 2, Anno 1660, Actatis Suae 15, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bethia accompany her father?
(a) On one of his preaching trips to the Wampanoag.
(b) To the trading post.
(c) To the mainland.
(d) To visit an ill cousin.
2. Who is Iacoomis?
(a) A Wampanoag who teaches the Mayfield family the Wampanoag language.
(b) A Wampanoag who is interested in how the whites farm.
(c) A Wampanoag native who tried to lead an uprising against the whites.
(d) A Wampanoag who knows how to read and write English.
3. What does Bethia at first consider outlandish about what Caleb tells her?
(a) Their gods live everywhere.
(b) He is in exile from his people though he lives with them.
(c) He will never marry.
(d) The many gods of the Wampanoag.
4. What does Caleb call Bethia?
(a) Bright eyes.
(b) Pale One.
(c) Storm eyes.
(d) Sweet one.
5. With whom is Bethia's father arguing?
(a) Bethia's brother.
(b) Bethia's mother.
(c) The neighbor.
(d) The precher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caleb say often change with his people?
2. Who are the Wampanoag?
3. Whom does Bethia believe has been taken advantage of?
4. What changes Caleb and Bethia's relationship?
5. Who is Tequamuck?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)