|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1 - Part 2, Anno 1660, Actatis Suae 15, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Bethia's father arguing?
(a) The neighbor.
(b) The precher.
(c) Bethia's mother.
(d) Bethia's brother.
2. What is Bethia's father doing with the Wampanoag?
(a) Teaching them to read and write.
(b) Converting them to Christianity.
(c) Trying to protect their rights.
(d) Trying to convince them to move off the island.
3. What changes Caleb and Bethia's relationship?
(a) Whe Bethia has her menses.
(b) When Bethia told Caleb her true name.
(c) When Caleb told Bethia his true name.
(d) When Caleb becomes a Christina.
4. Who is Tequamuck?
(a) Caleb's grandfather.
(b) Caleb's father.
(c) A spiritual leader of the Wampanoag.
(d) Caleb's uncle.
5. What does Bathia find herself drawn into?
(a) The music and energy of the Wampanoag dancing.
(b) An argument with her brother about his friend he wants her to marry.
(c) An argument with her friend about the Wampanoag's rights.
(d) A fight with her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Caleb?
2. What happens when a whale strands itself on the beach?
3. Why does Bethia take off some of her clothes?
4. What does Bethia say she feels about the Wampanoag?
5. What is Bethia doing when she comes upon a group of Wampanoag dancing?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)