|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1 - Part 2, Anno 1660, Actatis Suae 15, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who berates Bathia for her absence when she returns to the beach?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her sister.
(c) No one.
(d) Her brother.
2. How does Caleb treat the book Bethia is reading?
(a) As if the book is blasphemous.
(b) With fear.
(c) With digust.
3. When did Bethia's mother die?
(a) Three years earlier.
(c) When Caleb is born.
(d) When Bethia is born.
4. What kind of transgression into evil does Bethia say she commits?
(a) Talking to a male outside the family.
(b) Talking in church.
(d) Taking the Lord's name in vain.
5. What love does Bethia describe?
(a) Love for her brother.
(b) Love for the preacher's boy.
(c) Love for her dog.
(d) Love of the island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bethia pretend when she is with her father?
2. Who are the Wampanoag?
3. To whom does Bethia apprentice herself?
4. Who is Tequamuck?
5. Who is Iacoomis?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)