Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 - Part 1, Anno 1660, Actatis Suae 15, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what kind of influence are the arguers concerned the new guest will bring?
2. What is a pawaaw?
(a) Spiritual leader.
(b) A storyteller.
(c) A light keeper.
(d) A fire keeper.
3. What does Grandfather Mayfield ask Pastor Mayfield to do?
(a) Meet with the Wampanoag tribal council.
(b) Officiate at the wedding of his daughter.
(c) Go to the mainland to minister to a small settlement there.
(d) Meet with the Merry family.
4. What does Tequamuck do with a gourd?
(a) Pour water from it as an offering.
(b) Smash it in a ceremony.
(c) Drink a foul-smelling liquid out of it.
5. How does Bethia see what happens with the whale?
(a) As commendable that the whites are following the agreement with the Wampanoag.
(b) As an act of kindness to save the whale.
(c) As a theft by the whites.
(d) Relief that the whale gets away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bethia do when she sees Tequamuck lying in a trance?
2. What does Bethia's name mean?
3. What does Bethia pretend when she is with her father?
4. What does Caleb say often change with his people?
5. Who are the Wampanoag?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)