|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Bethia believe has been taken advantage of?
(a) Her family.
(b) The Wampanoag.
(c) The women in the colony.
(d) The founding family.
2. Why is Bethia angry after what Noah says?
(a) She knows the Wampanoag girl and thinks Noah will hurt her.
(b) She has not been given a choice.
(c) She thinks her father is being premature.
(d) She thinks Noah's sister is the wrong person for her brother.
3. What does Samuel confess to Bethia?
(a) He believes woman are equal to men.
(b) He believes woman are inferior to men.
(c) He wants a wife with whom he could talk intellectually.
(d) He loves another woman.
4. How does Bethia describe the proprietor of the school?
(b) Mean spirited.
(c) Short sighted.
(d) Long winded.
5. What does Makepeace threaten to tell their grandfather?
(a) Caleb has cursed their family.
(b) Caleb lusts for Bethia.
(c) Behia is more native than Caleb is.
(d) Of Bethia's behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Iacoomis?
2. What does Caleb call Bethia in private?
3. What does Bethia impulsively suggest?
4. Why is Bethia surprised at what Caleb tells her about what he's been doing?
5. To whom is one of the students related?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)