|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bethia consider her life at this time?
2. What does Bethia do when she returns from her errand?
(c) Prepares some beans.
3. What happens to the Indian community to which Tequamuck belongs?
(a) They are stricken with malaria.
(b) They move away from the whites.
(c) They are stricken with smallpox.
(d) They all convert.
4. What is one question Caleb asks Bethia?
(a) Which man would love children the most.
(b) Which man would love her as much as Caleb does.
(c) Which man stirs her blood.
(d) If she even wants to marry.
5. What is Bethia's father doing with the Wampanoag?
(a) Converting them to Christianity.
(b) Trying to protect their rights.
(c) Trying to convince them to move off the island.
(d) Teaching them to read and write.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caleb do for Solace?
2. For what does Master Corlett's in Cambridge say they will allow Joel, Makepeace, and Caleb free attendance?
3. What does Bethia's father wonder?
4. Who is Tequamuck?
5. What is the name of Bethia's community?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)