|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Caleb agree to study?
(b) No one.
(c) Makepeace and Joel.
2. What is one thing Bethia has to endure?
(a) Early hours.
(b) Arrogant students.
(c) Bed lice.
(d) Chapped hands.
3. What does Caleb do for Solace?
(a) Shows her how to swim.
(b) Puts a doll and other things in her casket.
(c) Teaches her about horses.
4. Why is Bethia envious of Makepeace?
(a) He decides to stay in England where he wants to be.
(b) He gets to return to the island.
(c) He marries whom he chooses.
(d) He has a freer life.
5. What is the name of Bethia's community?
(a) Nantucket Harbor.
(b) Grand Harbor.
(c) Great Harbor.
(d) King's Bay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caleb call Bethia in private?
2. What is Takemmy?
3. Who are the Wampanoag?
4. What does Bethia describe at the opening of this section?
5. What does Bethia impulsively suggest?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)