|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Caleb take his entrance exams?
(a) No one as he is not yet ready to do so.
(c) A committee.
(d) President Chauncy.
2. What does Bethia want to do?
(a) Go back to the island and not marry.
(b) Both return to the island and have an intellectual life of books.
(c) Marry Noah.
(d) Marry Caleb.
3. What does Makepeace think Bethia feels about Caleb?
(a) She lusts for him.
(b) She feels Caleb should go back to his tribe.
(c) She feels Caleb is better than Makepeace.
(d) She feels superior to him.
4. What does Bethia experience after the action that Satan supposedly prompted?
(b) Nausea and then unconsciousness.
(c) A feeling of euphoria.
(d) Severe anxiety.
5. About what do Bethia and Makepeace argue?
(a) If their father would want Makepeace to go to England.
(b) Whether their father would want Bethia to still marry John Smith.
(c) How changed Caleb really is.
(d) Whether their father would want Bethia to still marry Noah.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Caleb troubled?
2. When does Bethia's twin brother die?
3. What does the perfect day Bethia is experiencing fail to do?
4. What does Bethia discover about the well?
5. What does Bethia wonder about what the sonquem asks?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)