|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes Caleb and Bethia's relationship?
(a) When Caleb becomes a Christina.
(b) When Caleb told Bethia his true name.
(c) When Bethia told Caleb her true name.
(d) Whe Bethia has her menses.
2. Why is Bethia at Master Corlett's school?
(a) She is serving as an accountant there.
(b) She is helping her brother move there.
(c) She is attending advanced studies there.
(d) She is a housekeeper there.
3. What does Samuel confess to Bethia?
(a) He wants a wife with whom he could talk intellectually.
(b) He loves another woman.
(c) He believes woman are inferior to men.
(d) He believes woman are equal to men.
4. How does Bethia realize what Caleb is doing?
(a) She sees him arguing with Corlett.
(b) She sees him go out with a blackened face.
(c) She sees him in the chapel for hours.
(d) She sees him coming back late at night.
5. What does Bethia say she will continue to do?
(a) Watch over her younger sister.
(b) Plead for the rights of the native population.
(c) Tell the story of her past.
(d) Avoid marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what does Bethia's narration focus in this section?
2. What is the name of Bethia's new sister?
3. Why is Bethia angry after what Noah says?
4. Whom does Bethia believe has been taken advantage of?
5. Where is Bethia to sleep at Corlett's?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)