|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia describe at the opening of this section?
(a) Her baby sister's habits.
(b) Why she desires to live as an independent woman.
(c) Her current situation.
(d) Why she thinks God is still punishing her.
2. What is the name of Bethia's community?
(a) Great Harbor.
(b) Nantucket Harbor.
(c) Grand Harbor.
(d) King's Bay.
3. What does Bethia believe she feels for Caleb?
(a) Like a wife.
(b) Like a brother.
(c) Like a mentor.
(d) Like a student.
4. Where is Master Corlett's school?
5. Why does Bethia take on a position as housekeeper in another college?
(a) To see if there are any other young men that interest her.
(b) To get away from Samuel.
(c) To be able to hear the lectures.
(d) To get away from Corlett.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what does Bethia's narration focus in this section?
2. Where does Samuel take Bethia the next day?
3. What does Samuel ask Bethia when they are alone?
4. What do the visitors ask?
5. What does Samuel want Bethia to discontinue doing?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)