|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia's father say about Bethia learning too much?
(a) Bethia has learned too much already and is not desirable as a bride.
(b) It's not good for a pretty girl.
(c) She needs to be careful in what she studies.
(d) She can never learn too much.
2. What do Bethia and Makepeace do every day?
(a) Help cut wood for the kiln.
(b) Visit the memorial.
(c) Help with the fort.
(d) Go to pray for their father at the church.
3. What does Tequamuck fail to do?
(a) Ask his chief's permission before making Mayfield leave the tribal grounds.
(b) Thank Mayfield.
(c) Successfully treat the epidemic.
(d) Drink from the gourd a second time.
4. Who berates Bathia for her absence when she returns to the beach?
(a) No one.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her brother.
5. With whom does Caleb agree to study?
(a) No one.
(c) Makepeace and Joel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bethia do when she returns from her errand?
2. Why is Bethia relieved as they are leaving?
3. What does Caleb's "real" name mean?
4. About what is Bethia increasingly frustrated?
5. What does Grandfather Mayfield ask Pastor Mayfield to do?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)