|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Samuel urge Bethia to do?
(a) Go back to the island.
(b) Reconsider marriage with him.
(c) Give him three months to convince her to marry him.
(d) Find her own heart.
2. What does Samuel confess to Bethia?
(a) He wants a wife with whom he could talk intellectually.
(b) He loves another woman.
(c) He believes woman are equal to men.
(d) He believes woman are inferior to men.
3. Where does Samuel take Bethia the next day?
(a) To the library.
(b) To the church.
(c) To a secret glade in the woods.
(d) To a fair.
4. With what kind of influence are the arguers concerned the new guest will bring?
5. What does Caleb call Bethia in private?
(a) Sweet One.
(b) Storm Eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there tension between Makepeace and his father?
2. What does Bethia and the rest of the family do?
3. Why is Bethia angry after what Noah says?
4. Why is Bethia envious of Makepeace?
5. To whom is one of the students related?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)