|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Caleb troubled?
(a) Anne still being at the school.
(b) Bethia still being at the school.
(c) That natives are treated as inferiors.
(d) The lack of justice in Anne's case.
2. What does Bethia pretend when she is with her father?
(a) She wants to marry her brother's friend.
(b) She does not speak the language of the Wampanoag.
(c) She believes her cousin will get well.
(d) She would love some linen to make a dress.
3. How does Bethia describe the proprietor of the school?
(a) Long winded.
(b) Mean spirited.
(c) Short sighted.
4. When did Bethia's mother die?
(a) Three years earlier.
(c) When Caleb is born.
(d) When Bethia is born.
5. What surprises everyone when Mayfield's will is read?
(a) He has left Caleb out of the will.
(b) He designates Bethia as his principle heir.
(c) He leaves Caleb money for college.
(d) He leaves two important books to Bethia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bethia believe about her mother's death?
2. When does Bethia's twin brother die?
3. What does Bethia impulsively suggest?
4. What does Bethia want to do?
5. Why does Bethia feel responsible for her mother's death?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)