|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 - Part 1, Anno 1660, Actatis Suae 15, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bethia angry after what Noah says?
(a) She thinks Noah's sister is the wrong person for her brother.
(b) She has not been given a choice.
(c) She thinks her father is being premature.
(d) She knows the Wampanoag girl and thinks Noah will hurt her.
2. What does Bethia believe about her mother's death?
(a) Her mother wanted to die.
(b) Bethia thinks she is to blame for the death.
(c) Her mother did not fear death.
(d) Her mother will not go to heaven.
3. Who established the colony where Bethia lives?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) The school teacher's famly.
(d) The mayor's family.
4. What does Bethia say she feels about the Wampanoag?
(a) She thinks they are too savage to ever be Christians.
(b) She has not met one in person.
(c) She believes they are God's children, though inferior.
(d) She has come to identify with them.
5. Where does Bethia accompany her father?
(a) On one of his preaching trips to the Wampanoag.
(b) To visit an ill cousin.
(c) To the trading post.
(d) To the mainland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bethia doing when she comes upon a group of Wampanoag dancing?
2. With what kind of influence are the arguers concerned the new guest will bring?
3. Why do the Manitouwatootan move closer to Bethia's community?
4. What does Bethia wonder about what the sonquem asks?
5. Who is Bethia?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)