|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 - Part 1, Anno 1660, Actatis Suae 15, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia's father plan for Caleb's living situation?
(a) To allow Caleb to determine his own living situation.
(b) To live in one of the vacated homes in the White community.
(c) To travel back and forth between his village and the White community.
(d) To live with the Mayfield family.
2. Who berates Bathia for her absence when she returns to the beach?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her brother.
(c) No one.
(d) Her father.
3. How does Bethia explain knowing Wampanoag?
(a) She learned it in school.
(b) Caleb taught her.
(c) She asked a young Wampanoag girl to teach her.
(d) She learned it from Iacoomis.
4. What love does Bethia describe?
(a) Love of the island.
(b) Love for the preacher's boy.
(c) Love for her brother.
(d) Love for her dog.
5. What does Bethia do when she sees Tequamuck lying in a trance?
(a) Sips out of the gourd.
(b) Tries to wake him.
(d) Finds Caleb to ask about Tequamuck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bethia's father doing with the Wampanoag?
2. What does Bethia say she feels about the Wampanoag?
3. Whom does Bethia believe has been taken advantage of?
4. Who is Noah Merry?
5. What does Bethia's father wonder?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)