|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 - Part 1, Anno 1660, Actatis Suae 15, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the sonquem asked of Mayfield?
(a) Instruction in becoming a Christian.
(b) For some of his medicine.
(c) For Caleb to marry Bethia.
(d) For Makepeace to learn the ways of the Wampanoag.
2. When did Bethia's mother die?
(b) When Caleb is born.
(c) Three years earlier.
(d) When Bethia is born.
3. How does Caleb treat the book Bethia is reading?
(b) With fear.
(c) With digust.
(d) As if the book is blasphemous.
4. What does Bethia wonder about Caleb?
(a) If he would ever become a Christian.
(b) If his ordeal was God's will.
(c) If her father would ever let her marry him.
(d) Why he even speaks to her.
5. What is the name of Bethia's new sister?
(b) She died with Bethia's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Iacoomis?
2. What is Bethia doing when she comes upon a group of Wampanoag dancing?
3. What does Caleb call Bethia?
4. Why does Bethia not know what will happen to her?
5. What love does Bethia describe?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)