|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 - Part 1, Anno 1660, Actatis Suae 15, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who established the colony where Bethia lives?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) The mayor's family.
(c) The school teacher's famly.
(d) Her father.
2. To whom does Bethia apprentice herself?
(a) The preacher's wife.
(b) An elderly neighbor.
(c) No one.
(d) The family who owns the bakery.
3. What changes Caleb and Bethia's relationship?
(a) When Bethia told Caleb her true name.
(b) Whe Bethia has her menses.
(c) When Caleb told Bethia his true name.
(d) When Caleb becomes a Christina.
4. What does Bethia say was Satan's influence?
(a) Drinking out of the gourd.
(b) Talking with a young Wampanoag male.
(c) Disobeying her father.
(d) Learning to speak with the Wampanoag.
5. With whom does Caleb agree to study?
(c) No one.
(d) Makepeace and Joel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bethia sent after the sonquem responds to Mayfield's initial treatment?
2. What happens to the Indian community to which Tequamuck belongs?
3. Who are the Wampanoag?
4. Why does Bethia not know what will happen to her?
5. Who does Pastor Mayfield invite along?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)