|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 - Part 1, Anno 1660, Actatis Suae 15, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bathia find herself drawn into?
(a) An argument with her friend about the Wampanoag's rights.
(b) A fight with her father.
(c) The music and energy of the Wampanoag dancing.
(d) An argument with her brother about his friend he wants her to marry.
2. Who is Noah Merry?
(a) The brother of Bethia's best friend.
(b) A merchant's son and possible husband for Bethia.
(c) Another White who thinks the Wampanoag are being mistreated.
(d) A young, white man who kills a Wampanoag in a dispute.
3. Why does Bethia say she is so tired in Chapter 11?
(a) From doing her mother's work as well as her own.
(b) She does not know why she is so tired.
(c) From running back and forth between the fields and the kitchen.
(d) From lying awake for several nights writing her confession.
4. What does Caleb call Bethia?
(a) Storm eyes.
(b) Sweet one.
(c) Pale One.
(d) Bright eyes.
5. How does Bethia explain knowing Wampanoag?
(a) She learned it from Iacoomis.
(b) She asked a young Wampanoag girl to teach her.
(c) Caleb taught her.
(d) She learned it in school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when a whale strands itself on the beach?
2. Why does Bethia not know what will happen to her?
3. How does Caleb treat the book Bethia is reading?
4. Who does Pastor Mayfield invite along?
5. Who is Tequamuck?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)