|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 - Part 1, Anno 1660, Actatis Suae 15, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Caleb agree to study?
(c) No one.
(d) Makepeace and Joel.
2. Whom does Bethia believe has been taken advantage of?
(a) Her family.
(b) The Wampanoag.
(c) The women in the colony.
(d) The founding family.
3. Who is Caleb?
(a) A native American young man.
(b) The Mayfield groom.
(c) Bethia's oldest brother.
(d) The preacher.
4. How does Bethia explain knowing Wampanoag?
(a) She asked a young Wampanoag girl to teach her.
(b) She learned it from Iacoomis.
(c) She learned it in school.
(d) Caleb taught her.
5. When does Bethia's twin brother die?
(a) At age 15.
(b) At age 10.
(c) At age 12.
(d) At birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bethia's father plan for Caleb's living situation?
2. What does Bethia believe about her mother's death?
3. Where does Bethia accompany her father?
4. What does Caleb's "real" name mean?
5. When does Bethia encounter some of Caleb's gods?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)