|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 - Part 1, Anno 1660, Actatis Suae 15, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandfather Mayfield ask Pastor Mayfield to do?
(a) Meet with the Merry family.
(b) Officiate at the wedding of his daughter.
(c) Go to the mainland to minister to a small settlement there.
(d) Meet with the Wampanoag tribal council.
2. What do the visitors ask?
(a) Some food.
(b) To see Bethia's father.
(c) For help in curing a visiting elder.
(d) To take Bethia back home.
3. How does Bethia explain knowing Wampanoag?
(a) Caleb taught her.
(b) She asked a young Wampanoag girl to teach her.
(c) She learned it in school.
(d) She learned it from Iacoomis.
4. How does Bethia address the woman who waits on her and her father?
(a) She does not talk to her as that would be disrespectful.
(b) As Grandmother.
(c) In the Wampanoag language.
(d) As Elder Mother.
5. With whom is Bethia's father arguing?
(a) Bethia's mother.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) Bethia's brother.
(d) The precher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bethia say she feels about the Wampanoag?
2. How does Bethia see what happens with the whale?
3. When does Bethia's twin brother die?
4. What does Caleb's "real" name mean?
5. Where does Bethia accompany her father?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)