|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 - Part 1, Anno 1660, Actatis Suae 15, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bathia find herself drawn into?
(a) An argument with her brother about his friend he wants her to marry.
(b) The music and energy of the Wampanoag dancing.
(c) A fight with her father.
(d) An argument with her friend about the Wampanoag's rights.
2. How does Bethia explain knowing Wampanoag?
(a) She learned it from Iacoomis.
(b) She learned it in school.
(c) Caleb taught her.
(d) She asked a young Wampanoag girl to teach her.
3. Where does Bethia accompany her father?
(a) To visit an ill cousin.
(b) To the trading post.
(c) On one of his preaching trips to the Wampanoag.
(d) To the mainland.
4. With what kind of influence are the arguers concerned the new guest will bring?
5. What does Caleb call Bethia?
(a) Pale One.
(b) Bright eyes.
(c) Sweet one.
(d) Storm eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bethia's name mean?
2. How does Bethia feel when she wakes a few minutes later?
3. What love does Bethia describe?
4. Who is Iacoomis?
5. What does Grandfather Mayfield ask Pastor Mayfield to do?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)