|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 - Part 1, Anno 1660, Actatis Suae 15, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the Indian community to which Tequamuck belongs?
(a) They all convert.
(b) They move away from the whites.
(c) They are stricken with smallpox.
(d) They are stricken with malaria.
2. Whom does Bethia believe has been taken advantage of?
(a) The Wampanoag.
(b) The women in the colony.
(c) Her family.
(d) The founding family.
3. What is Takemmy?
(a) The Wampanoag settlement where Bethia and her father go.
(b) The name of the stream that runs the mill.
(c) The name of the beach where the Mayfield's live.
(d) The name of the woods where Bethia likes to roam.
4. Who established the colony where Bethia lives?
(a) The mayor's family.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) The school teacher's famly.
(d) Her father.
5. About what is Bethia increasingly frustrated?
(a) The way her father sees her as a comodity.
(b) The way the Whites treat the native Indians.
(c) Having her life choices made for her.
(d) The pressure her brother is placing on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the visitors ask?
2. What is the name of Bethia's community?
3. How does Bethia address the woman who waits on her and her father?
4. When does Bethia's twin brother die?
5. Who interferes in the sonquem's request?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)