Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who established the colony where Bethia lives?
(a) The mayor's family.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) The school teacher's famly.
2. With whom does Caleb develop a close friendship over time?
(b) Pastor Mayfield.
3. Why is Bethia relieved as they are leaving?
(a) She is glad she patched things up with Makepeace.
(b) She feels she may as well get her indentured time over.
(c) She is glad she'll still be near Caleb.
(d) Tequamuck is not there trying to disrupt their journey.
4. What does Samuel want Bethia to discontinue doing?
(a) Working in the kitchen.
(b) Seeing Noah.
(c) Defending the natives.
(d) Studying so much.
5. With whom does Caleb agree to study?
(b) No one.
(c) Makepeace and Joel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives the day after Anne is ill?
2. What has Caleb been doing the next morning when Bethia encounters him?
3. Where is Solace found?
4. Why is Bethia surprised at what Caleb tells her about what he's been doing?
5. What does Bethia at first consider outlandish about what Caleb tells her?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)