|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 - Part 1, Anno 1660, Actatis Suae 15, Great Harbor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Caleb?
(a) A native American young man.
(b) The preacher.
(c) Bethia's oldest brother.
(d) The Mayfield groom.
2. Who does Pastor Mayfield invite along?
(c) No one.
(d) Bethia's brother.
3. When does Bethia expect punishment for her sins?
(b) She does not say.
(c) Not in her present world.
(d) Only if her father learns of her sin.
4. With whom does Caleb agree to study?
(a) No one.
(b) Makepeace and Joel.
5. What does Bethia's name mean?
(a) Lovely one.
(b) Wise one.
(d) Bright one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Bethia's new sister?
2. Who is Noah Merry?
3. How does Bethia address the woman who waits on her and her father?
4. About what is Bethia increasingly frustrated?
5. What does Bethia say she feels about the Wampanoag?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)