|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia and the rest of the family do?
(a) Search for Solace.
(b) Tell her Solace is her responsibility
(c) Reassure Bethia.
2. What does Makepeace believe about Solace?
(a) Tequamuck is responsible for Solace's death.
(b) Solace was not destined to live long.
(c) Caleb bewitched the child to go drown.
(d) Solace was a bad child.
3. What does Bethia wonder about Caleb?
(a) If her father would ever let her marry him.
(b) Why he even speaks to her.
(c) If his ordeal was God's will.
(d) If he would ever become a Christian.
4. Why does Bethia not know what will happen to her?
(a) Because of Caleb's arrival.
(b) Because she is now responsible for her baby sister.
(c) Because her father is negotiating with two families for her hand in marriage.
(d) Because she is not sure if anyone knows she sipped from the gourd.
5. With whom does Caleb agree to study?
(a) Makepeace and Joel.
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bathia find herself drawn into?
2. What does Bethia's name mean?
3. How does Caleb treat the book Bethia is reading?
4. What does Bethia experience after the action that Satan supposedly prompted?
5. What does Mayfield hope for Caleb?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)