|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what does Bethia's narration focus in this section?
(a) Her life in Cambridge.
(b) Her life with Caleb.
(c) Her life in Nantucket.
(d) Her life in England.
2. What does Grandfather Mayfield ask Pastor Mayfield to do?
(a) Meet with the Merry family.
(b) Go to the mainland to minister to a small settlement there.
(c) Officiate at the wedding of his daughter.
(d) Meet with the Wampanoag tribal council.
3. What does Bethia realize about Caleb as they are riding back to the white settlement?
(a) He should have a native Indian wife.
(b) He will never truly adopt the white man's ways.
(c) He has moved beyond her.
(d) She thinks of him as more than a brother.
4. What does Mayfield hope for Caleb?
(a) He will help convert the rest of his people.
(b) He has no plans or hopes for Caleb.
(c) He will want to marry Bethia.
(d) He can get in to a university.
5. How does Bethia feel when she wakes a few minutes later?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bethia suddenly discover?
2. What do the Wampanoag construct on the shore?
3. What does Bethia's father wonder?
4. What does Bethia and the rest of the family do?
5. What does the perfect day Bethia is experiencing fail to do?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)