|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia's father plan for Caleb's living situation?
(a) To travel back and forth between his village and the White community.
(b) To allow Caleb to determine his own living situation.
(c) To live in one of the vacated homes in the White community.
(d) To live with the Mayfield family.
2. What does Bethia do when she sees Tequamuck lying in a trance?
(a) Tries to wake him.
(b) Finds Caleb to ask about Tequamuck.
(d) Sips out of the gourd.
3. What do Bethia and Makepeace do every day?
(a) Help cut wood for the kiln.
(b) Go to pray for their father at the church.
(c) Help with the fort.
(d) Visit the memorial.
4. What happens to the Indian community to which Tequamuck belongs?
(a) They are stricken with malaria.
(b) They move away from the whites.
(c) They are stricken with smallpox.
(d) They all convert.
5. When does Bethia expect punishment for her sins?
(b) Only if her father learns of her sin.
(c) She does not say.
(d) Not in her present world.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bethia explain knowing Wampanoag?
2. What has the sonquem asked of Mayfield?
3. Where does Bethia accompany her father?
4. With whom does Caleb agree to study?
5. What comment by Noah catches Bethia's attention?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)