|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bethia explain knowing Wampanoag?
(a) She asked a young Wampanoag girl to teach her.
(b) She learned it in school.
(c) Caleb taught her.
(d) She learned it from Iacoomis.
2. With whom does Caleb agree to study?
(a) Makepeace and Joel.
(c) No one.
3. What does Caleb say often change with his people?
(a) Camping grounds.
4. What does Bethia suddenly discover?
(a) Caleb is standing behind her.
(b) Solace is missing.
(c) There is a rattler in the kitchen.
(d) Makepeace is ill.
5. Why is Bethia angry after what Noah says?
(a) She has not been given a choice.
(b) She thinks Noah's sister is the wrong person for her brother.
(c) She knows the Wampanoag girl and thinks Noah will hurt her.
(d) She thinks her father is being premature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mayfield traveling to England?
2. For what does Master Corlett's in Cambridge say they will allow Joel, Makepeace, and Caleb free attendance?
3. What do Bethia and Makepeace do every day?
4. What does Caleb do for Solace?
5. What does Bethia pretend when she is with her father?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)