|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Noah do the next morning?
(a) Ask Bethia if she likes Caleb.
(b) Show Bethia the farm.
(c) Break his leg in a fall off a horse.
(d) Go with Bethia to meet Caleb.
2. How does Caleb treat the book Bethia is reading?
(a) As if the book is blasphemous.
(c) With digust.
(d) With fear.
3. Who interferes in the sonquem's request?
(b) No one.
4. What is the name of Bethia's community?
(a) Grand Harbor.
(b) Nantucket Harbor.
(c) Great Harbor.
(d) King's Bay.
5. By tradition, what generally happens to a beached whale?
(a) There has never been a beached whale before.
(b) Two men from the two groups have a friendly wrestling match to win rights to the whale.
(c) It belongs to the Wampanoag.
(d) It is shared among all the occupants of the island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mayfield hope for Caleb?
2. When does Bethia expect punishment for her sins?
3. How does Bethia resolve to tell her story?
4. What happens to the Indian community to which Tequamuck belongs?
5. Who does Bethia believe will care for Solace?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)