|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia wonder about Caleb?
(a) If her father would ever let her marry him.
(b) If he would ever become a Christian.
(c) If his ordeal was God's will.
(d) Why he even speaks to her.
2. Where is Solace found?
(a) Being attacked by some wild dogs.
(b) In the stables.
(c) In a tree.
(d) Drowned in the new well.
3. What is the name of Bethia's new sister?
(c) She died with Bethia's mother.
4. What does Makepeace believe about Solace?
(a) Tequamuck is responsible for Solace's death.
(b) Solace was not destined to live long.
(c) Caleb bewitched the child to go drown.
(d) Solace was a bad child.
5. What does Bethia do when she returns from her errand?
(d) Prepares some beans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises everyone when Mayfield's will is read?
2. Where had Bethia gone to do in the story she is telling?
3. How does Caleb treat the book Bethia is reading?
4. Upon what does Bethia's narration focus in this section?
5. About what is Makepeace jealous?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)