|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caleb do for Solace?
(a) Shows her how to swim.
(b) Puts a doll and other things in her casket.
(c) Teaches her about horses.
2. What does the perfect day Bethia is experiencing fail to do?
(a) Give her time to herself.
(b) Foretell the tragedy that is to come.
(c) Lift her spirits.
(d) Give her a moment to thank God for the day.
3. What do Bethia and Makepeace do every day?
(a) Help cut wood for the kiln.
(b) Visit the memorial.
(c) Go to pray for their father at the church.
(d) Help with the fort.
4. Where is Bethia sent after the sonquem responds to Mayfield's initial treatment?
(a) Back to the Merrys.
(b) To the school house.
(c) Back to be with her mother.
(d) Back to the tent where they were staying.
5. About what is Bethia increasingly frustrated?
(a) The pressure her brother is placing on her.
(b) The way her father sees her as a comodity.
(c) Having her life choices made for her.
(d) The way the Whites treat the native Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who berates Bathia for her absence when she returns to the beach?
2. About what is Makepeace jealous?
3. When does Bethia encounter some of Caleb's gods?
4. Why does Bethia not know what will happen to her?
5. How does Bethia address the woman who waits on her and her father?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)