|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who berates Bathia for her absence when she returns to the beach?
(a) No one.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her father.
2. What does Mayfield hope for Caleb?
(a) He can get in to a university.
(b) He will help convert the rest of his people.
(c) He has no plans or hopes for Caleb.
(d) He will want to marry Bethia.
3. Where had Bethia gone to do in the story she is telling?
(a) Return a book she had borrowed.
(b) Take some medicine to a Wampanoag woman.
(c) Harvest some beans.
(d) Find her father.
4. About what do Bethia and Makepeace argue?
(a) How changed Caleb really is.
(b) If their father would want Makepeace to go to England.
(c) Whether their father would want Bethia to still marry John Smith.
(d) Whether their father would want Bethia to still marry Noah.
5. What does Bethia say was Satan's influence?
(a) Talking with a young Wampanoag male.
(b) Learning to speak with the Wampanoag.
(c) Drinking out of the gourd.
(d) Disobeying her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Makepeace believe about Solace?
2. What happens to the Indian community to which Tequamuck belongs?
3. How does Bethia consider her life at this time?
4. Who interferes in the sonquem's request?
5. Where does Bethia accompany her father?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)