|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia decide Anne must do?
(a) Drop out of school for a while.
(b) Marry Joel.
(c) Escape back to the island.
(d) Marry Caleb.
2. How does Bethia feel when she wakes a few minutes later?
3. When does Bethia expect punishment for her sins?
(a) Not in her present world.
(b) She does not say.
(c) Only if her father learns of her sin.
4. What does Caleb's reading of Hebrew bring to Bethia's mind?
(a) His speaking of his own language.
(b) That all men desire power over women.
(c) The exile of the Jews.
(d) That Caleb is smarter than most white men.
5. What does Bethia impulsively suggest?
(a) Her father should go help the Wampanoag.
(b) Caleb should stay for lunch.
(c) Noah should escort her home.
(d) Makepeace should go with their father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bethia see Caleb at this time?
2. What does Bethia say she often does?
3. What is Takemmy?
4. What do the visitors ask?
5. What is wrong with Anne?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)