|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one question Caleb asks Bethia?
(a) If she even wants to marry.
(b) Which man would love her as much as Caleb does.
(c) Which man would love children the most.
(d) Which man stirs her blood.
2. Upon what does Bethia's narration focus in this section?
(a) Her life in England.
(b) Her life with Caleb.
(c) Her life in Nantucket.
(d) Her life in Cambridge.
3. Where is Solace found?
(a) In the stables.
(b) Drowned in the new well.
(c) In a tree.
(d) Being attacked by some wild dogs.
4. What does Samuel bring to his first meeting with Bethia?
(a) A piece of embroidery for Bethia to finish.
(b) Some sewing that needs completed.
(d) Flowers and a book.
5. What does Bethia's father wonder?
(a) How Bethia understood the Wampanoag.
(b) Why Bethia would think Makepeace should go with him.
(c) Why Bethia would suggest a native have lunch with them.
(d) Why Bethia wants Noah to escort her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bethia address the woman who waits on her and her father?
2. How does Bethia consider her life at this time?
3. What does Caleb do for Solace?
4. Who does Bethia believe will care for Solace?
5. What does Bethia and the rest of the family do?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)