|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Bethia expect punishment for her sins?
(a) Only if her father learns of her sin.
(b) She does not say.
(d) Not in her present world.
2. What do the visitors ask?
(a) For help in curing a visiting elder.
(b) To see Bethia's father.
(c) Some food.
(d) To take Bethia back home.
3. What does Bethia do when she sees Tequamuck lying in a trance?
(a) Sips out of the gourd.
(b) Tries to wake him.
(d) Finds Caleb to ask about Tequamuck.
4. What does Caleb do for Solace?
(a) Puts a doll and other things in her casket.
(c) Teaches her about horses.
(d) Shows her how to swim.
5. Who is Noah Merry?
(a) A merchant's son and possible husband for Bethia.
(b) Another White who thinks the Wampanoag are being mistreated.
(c) The brother of Bethia's best friend.
(d) A young, white man who kills a Wampanoag in a dispute.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bethia see Caleb at this time?
2. Why is Mayfield traveling to England?
3. How does Bethia address the woman who waits on her and her father?
4. What does Samuel bring to his first meeting with Bethia?
5. What does Bethia and the rest of the family do?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)