|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia say she often does?
(a) Breaks down in tears of grief.
(b) Talk to her Mother as if she were right there.
(c) Wishes she had never taken a sip from the gourd.
(d) Wishes she were a man.
2. How does Bethia consider her life at this time?
3. About what is Bethia increasingly frustrated?
(a) The way her father sees her as a comodity.
(b) The way the Whites treat the native Indians.
(c) The pressure her brother is placing on her.
(d) Having her life choices made for her.
4. What does Bethia's father wonder?
(a) Why Bethia wants Noah to escort her home.
(b) Why Bethia would think Makepeace should go with him.
(c) How Bethia understood the Wampanoag.
(d) Why Bethia would suggest a native have lunch with them.
5. What is wrong with Anne?
(a) She broke her arm.
(b) She was beaten by one of the male students.
(c) She has smallpox.
(d) She is having a miscarriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bethia feel when she wakes a few minutes later?
2. What does Bethia wonder about Caleb?
3. For what does Bethia long?
4. Who comes to the Merry mill for help?
5. What does Bethia decide Anne must do?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)