|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia's father wonder?
(a) Why Bethia would think Makepeace should go with him.
(b) Why Bethia would suggest a native have lunch with them.
(c) How Bethia understood the Wampanoag.
(d) Why Bethia wants Noah to escort her home.
2. Why is Bethia envious of Makepeace?
(a) He decides to stay in England where he wants to be.
(b) He marries whom he chooses.
(c) He gets to return to the island.
(d) He has a freer life.
3. For what does Bethia long?
(a) Her deceased Mother.
(b) The island.
(d) Her deceased sister.
4. What does Bethia say was Satan's influence?
(a) Drinking out of the gourd.
(b) Talking with a young Wampanoag male.
(c) Disobeying her father.
(d) Learning to speak with the Wampanoag.
5. What does Bethia do when she returns from her errand?
(d) Prepares some beans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bethia explain knowing Wampanoag?
2. What does Bethia experience after the action that Satan supposedly prompted?
3. When does Bethia expect punishment for her sins?
4. Why is Mayfield traveling to England?
5. What does Bethia impulsively suggest?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)