|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Bethia talk about Samuel and Noah?
(a) No one.
2. What does the perfect day Bethia is experiencing fail to do?
(a) Foretell the tragedy that is to come.
(b) Lift her spirits.
(c) Give her a moment to thank God for the day.
(d) Give her time to herself.
3. When does Bethia expect punishment for her sins?
(b) She does not say.
(c) Not in her present world.
(d) Only if her father learns of her sin.
4. What does Samuel bring to his first meeting with Bethia?
(a) Flowers and a book.
(b) A piece of embroidery for Bethia to finish.
(c) Some sewing that needs completed.
5. Where had Bethia gone to do in the story she is telling?
(a) Harvest some beans.
(b) Find her father.
(c) Return a book she had borrowed.
(d) Take some medicine to a Wampanoag woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Samuel to do at the school endowed by John Harvard?
2. What does Tequamuck do with a gourd?
3. For what does Bethia long?
4. What does Caleb's reading of Hebrew bring to Bethia's mind?
5. What does Bethia suddenly discover?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)