|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to the Merry mill for help?
(b) A young man from the mainland.
(d) Two young Wampanoag.
2. What does Bethia do when she returns from her errand?
(b) Prepares some beans.
3. Where is Solace found?
(a) In the stables.
(b) Being attacked by some wild dogs.
(c) In a tree.
(d) Drowned in the new well.
4. What does Bethia impulsively suggest?
(a) Makepeace should go with their father.
(b) Her father should go help the Wampanoag.
(c) Caleb should stay for lunch.
(d) Noah should escort her home.
5. How does Bethia address the woman who waits on her and her father?
(a) As Elder Mother.
(b) As Grandmother.
(c) In the Wampanoag language.
(d) She does not talk to her as that would be disrespectful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bethia say was Satan's influence?
2. Who does Bethia believe will care for Solace?
3. Who is Noah Merry?
4. Where does Samuel take Bethia the next day?
5. What does Bethia do when she sees Tequamuck lying in a trance?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)