|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia do when she sees Tequamuck lying in a trance?
(a) Sips out of the gourd.
(c) Finds Caleb to ask about Tequamuck.
(d) Tries to wake him.
2. What does Bethia impulsively suggest?
(a) Caleb should stay for lunch.
(b) Her father should go help the Wampanoag.
(c) Makepeace should go with their father.
(d) Noah should escort her home.
3. What does Bethia say she often does?
(a) Wishes she were a man.
(b) Wishes she had never taken a sip from the gourd.
(c) Breaks down in tears of grief.
(d) Talk to her Mother as if she were right there.
4. What does Bethia suddenly discover?
(a) Solace is missing.
(b) Caleb is standing behind her.
(c) Makepeace is ill.
(d) There is a rattler in the kitchen.
5. What is one question Caleb asks Bethia?
(a) If she even wants to marry.
(b) Which man stirs her blood.
(c) Which man would love her as much as Caleb does.
(d) Which man would love children the most.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the perfect day Bethia is experiencing fail to do?
2. What does Bethia do when she returns from her errand?
3. What does Samuel bring to his first meeting with Bethia?
4. What is Takemmy?
5. How does Bethia consider her life at this time?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)