|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pastor Mayfield invite along?
(c) No one.
(d) Bethia's brother.
2. Upon what does Bethia's narration focus in this section?
(a) Her life with Caleb.
(b) Her life in Nantucket.
(c) Her life in Cambridge.
(d) Her life in England.
3. What does Bethia wonder about Caleb?
(a) Why he even speaks to her.
(b) If his ordeal was God's will.
(c) If her father would ever let her marry him.
(d) If he would ever become a Christian.
4. What does Bethia suddenly discover?
(a) There is a rattler in the kitchen.
(b) Makepeace is ill.
(c) Solace is missing.
(d) Caleb is standing behind her.
5. How does Bethia resolve to tell her story?
(c) As a disinterested outsider.
(d) Less emotionally.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Bethia expect punishment for her sins?
2. Who does Bethia believe will care for Solace?
3. What does Bethia experience after the action that Satan supposedly prompted?
4. What is Takemmy?
5. What do the visitors ask?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)