|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bethia explain knowing Wampanoag?
(a) She asked a young Wampanoag girl to teach her.
(b) She learned it in school.
(c) She learned it from Iacoomis.
(d) Caleb taught her.
2. What does Bethia wonder about Caleb?
(a) Why he even speaks to her.
(b) If her father would ever let her marry him.
(c) If his ordeal was God's will.
(d) If he would ever become a Christian.
3. How does Bethia feel when she wakes a few minutes later?
4. About what is Bethia increasingly frustrated?
(a) The way her father sees her as a comodity.
(b) Having her life choices made for her.
(c) The way the Whites treat the native Indians.
(d) The pressure her brother is placing on her.
5. Where had Bethia gone to do in the story she is telling?
(a) Harvest some beans.
(b) Return a book she had borrowed.
(c) Take some medicine to a Wampanoag woman.
(d) Find her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the Merry mill for help?
2. With whom does Bethia talk about Samuel and Noah?
3. What does Bethia suddenly discover?
4. What is one question Caleb asks Bethia?
5. Who does Bethia believe will care for Solace?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)