|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia decide Anne must do?
(a) Marry Joel.
(b) Marry Caleb.
(c) Drop out of school for a while.
(d) Escape back to the island.
2. What does the perfect day Bethia is experiencing fail to do?
(a) Lift her spirits.
(b) Foretell the tragedy that is to come.
(c) Give her time to herself.
(d) Give her a moment to thank God for the day.
3. Why is Mayfield traveling to England?
(a) To bring back some more colonists.
(b) To raise funds for his work.
(c) To receive knighthood from the king.
(d) To say goodbye to his dying mother.
4. What does Tequamuck do with a gourd?
(a) Smash it in a ceremony.
(b) Pour water from it as an offering.
(d) Drink a foul-smelling liquid out of it.
5. How does Bethia consider her life at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Caleb help Bethia?
2. When does Bethia expect punishment for her sins?
3. What does Bethia's father wonder?
4. Who arrives the day after Anne is ill?
5. Why does Bethia take time on her task?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)