|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the perfect day Bethia is experiencing fail to do?
(a) Lift her spirits.
(b) Give her a moment to thank God for the day.
(c) Give her time to herself.
(d) Foretell the tragedy that is to come.
2. What does Bethia say was Satan's influence?
(a) Disobeying her father.
(b) Talking with a young Wampanoag male.
(c) Drinking out of the gourd.
(d) Learning to speak with the Wampanoag.
3. How does Bethia resolve to tell her story?
(c) As a disinterested outsider.
(d) Less emotionally.
4. What does Samuel ask Bethia when they are alone?
(a) If she wants to go back to the island.
(b) If she loves Caleb.
(c) If she loves Noah.
(d) For Bethia to marry him.
5. What does Bethia and the rest of the family do?
(a) Reassure Bethia.
(b) Search for Solace.
(c) Tell her Solace is her responsibility
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives the day after Anne is ill?
2. What does Bethia suddenly discover?
3. With what does Caleb help Bethia?
4. Who comes to the Merry mill for help?
5. Why does Bethia take time on her task?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)