|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives the day after Anne is ill?
(a) No one.
(d) Bethia's grandfather.
2. How does Bethia feel when she wakes a few minutes later?
3. What does Bethia do when she returns from her errand?
(c) Prepares some beans.
4. What does Bethia say she often does?
(a) Talk to her Mother as if she were right there.
(b) Breaks down in tears of grief.
(c) Wishes she were a man.
(d) Wishes she had never taken a sip from the gourd.
5. About what is Bethia increasingly frustrated?
(a) The way her father sees her as a comodity.
(b) The pressure her brother is placing on her.
(c) Having her life choices made for her.
(d) The way the Whites treat the native Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the perfect day Bethia is experiencing fail to do?
2. What does Caleb's reading of Hebrew bring to Bethia's mind?
3. Upon what does Bethia's narration focus in this section?
4. Who comes to the Merry mill for help?
5. With what does Caleb help Bethia?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)