|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Bethia gone to do in the story she is telling?
(a) Take some medicine to a Wampanoag woman.
(b) Harvest some beans.
(c) Find her father.
(d) Return a book she had borrowed.
2. When does Bethia expect punishment for her sins?
(b) She does not say.
(c) Only if her father learns of her sin.
(d) Not in her present world.
3. With whom does Bethia talk about Samuel and Noah?
(b) No one.
4. How does Bethia resolve to tell her story?
(b) As a disinterested outsider.
(c) Less emotionally.
5. Where does Samuel take Bethia the next day?
(a) To the church.
(b) To a fair.
(c) To a secret glade in the woods.
(d) To the library.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bethia address the woman who waits on her and her father?
2. What is Samuel to do at the school endowed by John Harvard?
3. What does Samuel bring to his first meeting with Bethia?
4. One is one adjective with which Bethia describes Samuel Corlett?
5. What does Bethia impulsively suggest?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)