|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Samuel bring to his first meeting with Bethia?
(a) Some sewing that needs completed.
(c) A piece of embroidery for Bethia to finish.
(d) Flowers and a book.
2. Where had Bethia gone to do in the story she is telling?
(a) Return a book she had borrowed.
(b) Find her father.
(c) Take some medicine to a Wampanoag woman.
(d) Harvest some beans.
3. What is Samuel to do at the school endowed by John Harvard?
(a) Teach law.
(b) Teach astronomy.
(c) Work as a tutor.
(d) Be a student.
4. For what does Bethia long?
(a) The island.
(b) Her deceased Mother.
(c) Her deceased sister.
5. What does Caleb do for Solace?
(a) Teaches her about horses.
(c) Shows her how to swim.
(d) Puts a doll and other things in her casket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives the day after Anne is ill?
2. What does Bethia and the rest of the family do?
3. What does Bethia say she often does?
4. What do the visitors ask?
5. What is wrong with Anne?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)