One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia wonder about Caleb?
(a) If his ordeal was God's will.
(b) Why he even speaks to her.
(c) If her father would ever let her marry him.
(d) If he would ever become a Christian.
2. What does the perfect day Bethia is experiencing fail to do?
(a) Foretell the tragedy that is to come.
(b) Lift her spirits.
(c) Give her time to herself.
(d) Give her a moment to thank God for the day.
3. What does Caleb do for Solace?
(a) Teaches her about horses.
(b) Shows her how to swim.
(d) Puts a doll and other things in her casket.
4. What is one question Caleb asks Bethia?
(a) Which man would love her as much as Caleb does.
(b) Which man would love children the most.
(c) If she even wants to marry.
(d) Which man stirs her blood.
5. When does Bethia expect punishment for her sins?
(a) She does not say.
(b) Only if her father learns of her sin.
(c) Not in her present world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Samuel ask Bethia when they are alone?
2. What does Bethia say she often does?
3. What does Bethia do when she returns from her errand?
4. What does Caleb's reading of Hebrew bring to Bethia's mind?
5. What does Bethia's father wonder?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)