|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters VII-VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what state does the trail that Schneider wants to follow toward water eventually lead?
2. What object does Charley lose in the snow?
(a) His Bible.
(b) His eyeglasses.
(c) His fork.
(d) His cup.
3. Miller tells Schneider that one time he had been snowed in all by himself in what state?
4. Who carries Miller's supply of ammunition during the hunt?
5. When Andrews awakes on the morning of the hunt's first day, who is already up and active?
(b) Miller and Schneider.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what issue does Schneider tease Andrews?
2. What instruction does Miller give Andrews about the leader of the buffalo herd?
3. What color is the Smoky Hill River?
4. What report does Miller make after inspecting the state of the men's horses?
5. How many days does it take the members of the hunting party to finish their shelter?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)