|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What claim does Virgil make?
(a) He doesn't like Bo.
(b) He can't be third wheel.
(c) He has a new job.
(d) He is in love.
2. What news does Will come in and share with Grace and Elma?
(a) Telephone lines are down.
(b) There was an accident on Virgil's ranch.
(c) The bus is not coming.
(d) Road workers are coming for coffee and food.
3. Which word describes how Bo and Cherie's apology goes?
4. Where is Dr. Lyman heading?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) San Diego.
5. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma that people have unrealistic expectations of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Virgil lose that would be most important to him?
2. What does Will tell Bo what he did was for?
3. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
4. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
5. Why can't Dr. Lyman carry off his plans with Elma?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)