|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bo feel about Cherie and Virgil talking?
2. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
(a) Dr. Lyman.
3. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
(a) Their boss.
(b) A celebrity.
(c) A bus.
(d) Customers from a late movie.
4. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma that people have unrealistic expectations of?
5. Why can't Dr. Lyman carry off his plans with Elma?
(a) He is too drunk.
(b) He is distracted by the other events around him.
(c) He cannot remember his part.
(d) He is interrupted by others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bo or Virgil do that Will wants them to fix?
2. What time of day is it as the play opens?
3. What decade does this play occur during?
4. Why mistake does Dr. Lyman realize he has started upon?
5. Which of the following best describes how Dr. Lyman feels about where he used to work and the students there?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)