|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
2. What advice does Grace give Elma?
(a) To take Dr. Lyman out to the bus.
(b) To try and sober Dr. Lyman up.
(c) Do not meet Dr. Lyman in Topeka.
(d) To go and use her apartment.
3. How does Bo react to what Will is saying?
(a) He storms out of the restaurant.
(b) He argues.
(c) He tries to soothe him.
(d) He concedes.
4. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
(a) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(c) Reading a magazine.
(d) Playing on a guitar.
5. About how long after Act I did Act II occur?
(a) An hour.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) A day.
(d) A week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
2. How does Cherie want to feel by whomever she decides to marry?
3. Who is Grace talking to at the beginning of Act III?
4. Which character is not starting a new life?
5. What happens to Dr. Lyman?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)