|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
2. What is Carl doing when Dr. Lyman wakes up?
(a) Making plans with Elma.
(b) Kissing Grace.
(c) Talking to Grace.
(d) Getting the bus ready.
3. About how old is Virgil?
4. What does Will tell Bo what he did was for?
(a) Bo's own good.
(b) What the law requires.
(c) To keep the women safe.
(d) To help his relationship with Cherie.
5. What information does Virgil tell Cherie that shocks her?
(a) Virgil loves her.
(b) Bo loves her.
(c) Virgil is Bo's father.
(d) Bo was a virgin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
2. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
3. What suggestion does Grace have for Virgil?
4. What did Bo or Virgil do that Will wants them to fix?
5. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)