|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bo ask Cherie before he gets on the bus?
(a) If he can kiss her.
(b) If she even liked him.
(c) If she will come with him.
(d) If he wants her to leave.
2. Where does Virgil go?
(b) Las Vegas.
3. Why won't the bus be able to travel?
(a) There was a large accident.
(b) It doesn't have a spare tire.
(c) The passengers are late.
(d) The roads are blocked.
4. How does Virgil feel about the decision he made to never marry?
(a) He is relieved by it.
(b) He is glad he made it.
(c) He regrets it.
(d) He is frustrated by it.
5. What does Bo say to Grace and Elma?
(a) He asks them to listen to his side of the story.
(b) He apologizes.
(c) He asks for their help.
(d) He asks them to talk to Will for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character has a black eye and bandaged hand at this point?
2. Which character would be described as a headstrong cowboy?
3. Where is the character, Cherie, from?
4. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
5. Which of the following best describes how Virgil is feeling at the end of this play?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)