|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Virgil suggest Bo could act around Cherie to make her like him more?
2. Which character would be described as a headstrong cowboy?
(a) Dr. Lyman.
3. Where does Grace live?
(a) Above the restaurant.
(b) Behind the restaurant.
(c) Down the street from the restaurant.
(d) Next door to the restaurant.
4. What time of day is it as the play opens?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 10 p.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 12 p.m.
5. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
(a) Lateness of the bus.
(c) Business of the restaurant.
(d) Ice storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
2. What news does Will come in and share with Grace and Elma?
3. Why mistake does Dr. Lyman realize he has started upon?
4. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
5. What city is the restaurant near?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)