|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Virgil doing as Act II opens?
(b) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(c) Playing his guitar.
(d) Reading a magazine.
2. Who is Grace talking to at the beginning of Act III?
(c) Dr. Lymon.
3. How does Virgil suggest Bo could act around Cherie to make her like him more?
4. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
5. What does Will tell Bo what he did was for?
(a) To help his relationship with Cherie.
(b) Bo's own good.
(c) What the law requires.
(d) To keep the women safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
2. Where does Virgil go?
3. Why does Elma say that Will is good at taking care of people?
4. Where is everyone as Act III opens?
5. What are Grace and Carl doing before he has to go out to the bus?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)