|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which pair seems to have opened a new chapter in their relationship?
(a) Virgil and Bo.
(b) Dr. Lyman and Elma.
(c) Grace and Carl.
(d) Will and Elma.
2. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
(a) Soda pop.
(b) Lemon soda.
3. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
(a) Keeping a job.
(b) Living without alcohol.
(c) Traveling by food.
(d) Remembering things.
4. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
(a) Embrace her.
(b) Take her onto the bus.
(c) Take her out of the restaurant.
(d) Talk to her.
5. What does Cherie ask of Virgil?
(a) To rethink his decision.
(b) To please come with them.
(c) To continue to be Bo's friend.
(d) To come and visit them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
2. Who does Cherie talk to about Bo?
3. What advice does Grace give Elma?
4. What is Carl doing when Dr. Lyman wakes up?
5. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)