|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Cherie was ready to buy her own ticket?
(a) Bo tore up the ticket she bought.
(b) Bo took her onto a different bus.
(c) Bo cried and begged her to come with him.
(d) Bo came up and bought her a ticket.
2. How does Bo react to what Will is saying?
(a) He concedes.
(b) He storms out of the restaurant.
(c) He tries to soothe him.
(d) He argues.
3. How does Bo characterize his idea to give Cherie some money to get her back home?
(a) A plan to win her heart.
(b) A gesture of goodwill.
(c) A necessary evil.
(d) An apology.
4. In what state does this play take place?
5. What is Carl doing when Dr. Lyman wakes up?
(a) Kissing Grace.
(b) Making plans with Elma.
(c) Getting the bus ready.
(d) Talking to Grace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carl do with Grace right before he leaves?
2. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
3. What do Bo and Will do before Bo boards the bus?
4. About how old is Virgil?
5. Which word describes how Bo and Cherie's apology goes?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)