|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character appears to be lonely looking for sexual and emotional comfort?
2. What happens to Bo after the slap?
(a) He walks out.
(b) He drags Cherie to the bus.
(c) He demands she marry him immediately.
(d) He becomes aggressive.
3. Why can't Bo's spirits be lifted after he apologizes to Cherie?
(a) He still wants her.
(b) He wants to go home.
(c) He won't talk to anyone.
(d) He knows he is in trouble.
4. Which character is not starting a new life?
(c) Dr. Lyman.
5. Which of the following results in Bo's aggressiveness?
(a) His innocent nature.
(b) His possessiveness of Cherie.
(c) His need for approval.
(d) His lack of intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
2. How does Bo feel about Cherie and Virgil talking?
3. What does Bo ask Cherie before he gets on the bus?
4. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma about their plans?
5. When did Bo decide he wanted to marry Cherie?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)