|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Virgil's attempt to cheer Bo up go?
(a) He is slightly successful and gets Bo to smile.
(b) It does not lift his spirits.
(c) He makes Bo laugh.
(d) He lets Bo cry on his shoulder.
2. Where does Grace live?
(a) Down the street from the restaurant.
(b) Above the restaurant.
(c) Behind the restaurant.
(d) Next door to the restaurant.
3. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
(a) If she can hide somewhere.
(b) What they think of her outfit.
(c) Where the nearest hotel is.
(d) If they will give her money.
4. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
(a) Keeping a job.
(b) Living without alcohol.
(c) Remembering things.
(d) Traveling by food.
5. Which word describes how Bo and Cherie's apology goes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character returns in this act at the end?
2. What does Carl do with Grace right before he leaves?
3. How does Bo feel about Cherie and Virgil talking?
4. What happened when Cherie was ready to buy her own ticket?
5. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)