|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman think it is no longer possible for people to give enough for?
(a) To make a relationship work.
(b) To experience true love.
(c) To find inner peace.
(d) To find happiness.
2. What does Elma ask Dr. Lyman to do?
(a) Play some of the guitar.
(b) Sing with Cherie.
(c) Talk about his views on love some more.
(d) Read poetry.
3. Where is the character, Cherie, from?
4. What does Grace tell Elma about?
(a) Dr. Lyman's past.
(b) That Virgil wants her.
(c) A secret about Will.
(d) Her encounter with Carl.
5. What does Bo say to Grace and Elma?
(a) He apologizes.
(b) He asks for their help.
(c) He asks them to talk to Will for him.
(d) He asks them to listen to his side of the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bo talk to Virgil about taking Cherie?
2. When did Bo decide he wanted to marry Cherie?
3. What does Elma say about the dress she will wear to the symphony?
4. Which pair seems to have opened a new chapter in their relationship?
5. What does Bo tell Cherie when he gets up the nerve to talk to her?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)