|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Elma and Dr. Lyman do to keep in the spirit of the night?
(a) To prepare their own song.
(b) Act out the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet.
(c) To go off somewhere and be alone.
(d) To take a seat and be a good audience.
2. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To take care of her siblings.
(b) To raise her child.
(c) To marry her lover.
(d) To earn money.
3. What city is the restaurant near?
4. What does Bo ask Cherie before he gets on the bus?
(a) If he wants her to leave.
(b) If she will come with him.
(c) If he can kiss her.
(d) If she even liked him.
5. Which word describes how Bo and Cherie's apology goes?
Short Answer Questions
1. About how much time has passed since the beginning of the play at the beginning of Act III?
2. What is Elma's reaction to Dr. Lyman's thoughts about love?
3. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
4. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
5. What does Will announce as he comes back into the restaurant?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)