|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
2. How does Bo feel about Cherie and Virgil talking?
3. Which character would be described as a headstrong cowboy?
(a) Dr. Lyman.
4. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
(a) The cold weather.
(b) So many people talking at once.
(c) Food as bad as this is.
(d) A woman turning him down.
5. What happens to Dr. Lyman?
(a) He goes back to the bus.
(b) He falls asleep on a bench.
(c) He goes across the street.
(d) He passes out on the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
2. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
3. Where is the setting for this play?
4. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
5. How does Cherie feel about her situation with Bo?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)