|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
2. Which of the following results in Bo's aggressiveness?
(a) His lack of intelligence.
(b) His need for approval.
(c) His innocent nature.
(d) His possessiveness of Cherie.
3. Cherie tells him that she is not the kind of girl that what?
(a) Bo thinks she is.
(b) Bo would be proud of.
(c) Bo would talk to.
(d) Bo wants her to be.
4. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
(a) Take her onto the bus.
(b) Take her out of the restaurant.
(c) Embrace her.
(d) Talk to her.
5. What news does Will come in and share with Grace and Elma?
(a) Telephone lines are down.
(b) There was an accident on Virgil's ranch.
(c) Road workers are coming for coffee and food.
(d) The bus is not coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Cherie planning on doing when the cowboy took her?
2. What decade does this play occur during?
3. About how much time has passed since the beginning of the play at the beginning of Act III?
4. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
5. What happens between the person who intervenes and Bo?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)