|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
(a) Will Masters.
(b) Elma Duckworth.
(c) Dr. Gerald Lyman.
2. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
3. Where does Dr. Lyman decide to continue to go toward?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) Las Vegas.
4. Who is Grace talking to at the beginning of Act III?
(a) Dr. Lymon.
5. Where is Dr. Lyman heading?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bo feel about Cherie and Virgil talking?
2. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
3. What happens to Dr. Lyman?
4. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
5. Where did Bo tell Cherie he was taking her away to?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)