|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between the person who intervenes and Bo?
(a) They go outside and walk down the road.
(b) They start to fight.
(c) They go outside.
(d) They decide to call a truce.
2. Who intervenes in the fight between Cherie and Bo?
(a) Dr. Lyman.
3. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
4. How does Bo respond when asked if he followed orders?
(a) He says he wants to but it is too hard.
(b) He says he has.
(c) He says he tried.
(d) He says he has not.
5. What is Bo doing as Act II opens?
(a) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(b) Reading a magazine.
(d) Playing on his guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bo have around his neck?
2. Where does Dr. Lyman want Elma to take him in Topeka?
3. What profession does Cherie claim to have?
4. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
5. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)