|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Bo's spirits be lifted after he apologizes to Cherie?
(a) He won't talk to anyone.
(b) He still wants her.
(c) He knows he is in trouble.
(d) He wants to go home.
2. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
(a) The bus ride.
(b) His wives.
(c) The restaurant.
3. How does Virgil suggest Bo could act around Cherie to make her like him more?
4. What suggestion does Grace have for Virgil?
(a) He take the bus to Kansas City.
(b) He wait outside.
(c) He come to her apartment with her.
(d) He go find the bus to Montana.
5. Why does Bo decide not to follow through on his plan in regards to Cherie?
(a) Will would stop him.
(b) He's not sure he wants to take that step.
(c) She is acting very different.
(d) She won't talk to him anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are most of the characters in the play doing as Act III opens?
2. How does Cherie react to the news Virgil shares about Bo?
3. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
4. What does Bo tell Cherie when he gets up the nerve to talk to her?
5. How does Bo react to Virgil's announcement?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)