|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bo feel about Cherie and Virgil talking?
2. What does Bo have around his neck?
(d) Gun sling.
3. What is Elma's reaction to Dr. Lyman's thoughts about love?
(a) She thinks he is crazy.
(b) She doesn't understand him.
(c) She thinks he is right.
(d) She finds his thoughts irrational.
4. Who intervenes in the fight between Cherie and Bo?
(a) Dr. Lyman.
5. What is Virgil doing as Act II opens?
(a) Playing his guitar.
(b) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(d) Reading a magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character would be described as a headstrong cowboy?
2. How does Bo feel about his situation with Cherie?
3. What does Bo ask Cherie before he gets on the bus?
4. What suggestion does Grace have for Virgil?
5. What does Cherie ask of Virgil?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)