|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Virgil go?
(b) Las Vegas.
2. What does Dr. Lyman agree to play?
(d) Some accompaning music.
3. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
4. Which character would be described as a headstrong cowboy?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
5. How many days does this play take place during?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
2. Which character returns in this act at the end?
3. When did Bo decide he wanted to marry Cherie?
4. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
5. Why is Elma headed for Topeka?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)