|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bo doing as Act II opens?
(b) Reading a magazine.
(c) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(d) Playing on his guitar.
2. Why does Dr. Lyman get progressively drunker?
(a) He has nothing else to do.
(b) He wants to leave the state.
(c) He hates to watch people fight.
(d) He feels guilty longing for Elma.
3. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
4. What do Virgil and Bo talk about that Virgil hopes will distract Bo?
(a) How pretty Cherie is.
(b) About the weather.
(c) Being lonely.
(d) What to do next.
5. Which character goes out to help Carl with the bus?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cherie react to the news Virgil shares about Bo?
2. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
3. What are most of the characters in the play doing as Act III opens?
4. What does Bo give to Cherie?
5. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)