|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
(c) Dr. Lyman.
2. What does Grace tell Virgil?
(a) He is being stubborn.
(b) He should have gone with Bo.
(c) He is left out in the cold.
(d) He has no where to go.
3. Who does Cherie talk to about Bo?
(a) Dr. Lyman.
4. What are Grace and Carl doing before he has to go out to the bus?
5. What does Cherie come over to tell Bo?
(a) That she wants to marry him right away.
(b) That she wants to give him his money back.
(c) That she had several boyfriends before him.
(d) That he doesn't believe what she is saying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cherie doing as Act II opens?
2. Which of the following is an accurate description of Elma?
3. What does Cherie ask Bo before he kisses her?
4. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
5. Where does Carl say he is going?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)