|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dr. Lyman heading?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) San Diego.
2. What does Will do to Bo at the end of the fight?
(a) Will punches Bo and knocks him out.
(b) Will slams Bo into a table.
(c) Will puts handcuffs on Bo.
(d) Will drags Bo off to the jail.
3. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
4. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of Elma?
(a) Good student.
(b) Carries a large straw suitcase.
(c) Has a southern accent.
(d) Married to a man who wanders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Dr. Lyman?
2. Which character shows that he is a gentleman?
3. Where is the setting for this play?
4. Which character returns in this act at the end?
5. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)