|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Lyman want Elma to take him in Topeka?
2. How does Virgil suggest Bo could act around Cherie to make her like him more?
3. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma about their plans?
(a) To ride with him tonight.
(b) Not to tell anyone else.
(c) To let him break the news to the others.
(d) To meet him in the morning.
4. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
(a) The bus ride.
(c) The restaurant.
(d) His wives.
5. What does Virgil beg Cherie about?
(a) Not to press charges about Bo.
(b) To listen to what Bo has to say.
(c) To take a minute and think about her situation.
(d) To stay away from Will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
2. What is Virgil doing as Act II opens?
3. Which of the following best describes Dr. Lyman's life?
4. Which character is unstable and depressed?
5. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)