|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
2. Why is Elma headed for Topeka?
(a) To see her doctor.
(b) To hear a symphony.
(c) To start a new job.
(d) To visit her sister.
3. Who intervenes in the fight between Cherie and Bo?
(a) Dr. Lyman.
4. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
5. Why does Cherie get annoyed with Bo when he tries to be nicer to her?
(a) He yells at her for not listening.
(b) He is talking while Virgil is playing the guitar.
(c) He criticizes her performance.
(d) He doesn't listen to her and keeps talking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of Elma?
2. What decade does this play occur during?
3. How does Bo react to what Will is saying?
4. In what state does this play take place?
5. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)