|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
(a) Quart of milk.
(b) A piece of key lime pie.
(c) Ham and eggs.
(d) Potato salad.
2. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
3. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
4. Why mistake does Dr. Lyman realize he has started upon?
(a) Sharing too much information about himself.
(b) Becoming an alcoholic.
(c) Taking advantage of an innocent girl.
(d) Flirting with too many women.
5. Why is Elma headed for Topeka?
(a) To hear a symphony.
(b) To see her doctor.
(c) To visit her sister.
(d) To start a new job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
2. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma that people have unrealistic expectations of?
3. Which character returns in this act at the end?
4. Who does Cherie talk to about Bo?
5. What does Dr. Lyman think it is no longer possible for people to give enough for?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)