|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between the person who intervenes and Bo?
(a) They start to fight.
(b) They go outside and walk down the road.
(c) They go outside.
(d) They decide to call a truce.
2. Why can't Dr. Lyman carry off his plans with Elma?
(a) He is too drunk.
(b) He is interrupted by others.
(c) He is distracted by the other events around him.
(d) He cannot remember his part.
3. Which of the following best describes Dr. Lyman's life?
4. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
(a) Dr. Gerald Lyman.
(b) Elma Duckworth.
(d) Will Masters.
5. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
(a) Business of the restaurant.
(c) Lateness of the bus.
(d) Ice storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
2. What is Bo doing as Act II opens?
3. Which of the following characters is a waitress?
4. Why does Cherie get annoyed with Bo when he tries to be nicer to her?
5. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)