|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
(a) The cold weather.
(b) A woman turning him down.
(c) So many people talking at once.
(d) Food as bad as this is.
2. Where did Bo tell Cherie he was taking her away to?
3. How does Cherie want to feel by whomever she decides to marry?
4. Why does Will suggest that Carl wake up the passengers?
(a) So they don't freeze.
(b) So they know what is going on.
(c) So they can hear the local news.
(d) So they can get some food.
5. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Cherie claim to have?
2. Who intervenes in the fight between Cherie and Bo?
3. Where is the setting for this play?
4. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
5. What happens to Dr. Lyman?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)