|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bo feel about his situation with Cherie?
(a) He finds it uncomfortable.
(b) He is angered by it.
(c) He is frustrated.
(d) He finds it reassuring.
2. Where does Dr. Lyman want Elma to take him in Topeka?
3. What is Virgil doing as Act II opens?
(b) Reading a magazine.
(c) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(d) Playing his guitar.
4. What does Will do to Bo at the end of the fight?
(a) Will punches Bo and knocks him out.
(b) Will drags Bo off to the jail.
(c) Will slams Bo into a table.
(d) Will puts handcuffs on Bo.
5. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
(c) Dr. Lyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
2. Which of the following best describes Dr. Lyman's life?
3. What happened when Cherie was ready to buy her own ticket?
4. What does Dr. Lyman think it is no longer possible for people to give enough for?
5. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)