|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cherie get annoyed with Bo when he tries to be nicer to her?
(a) He is talking while Virgil is playing the guitar.
(b) He criticizes her performance.
(c) He doesn't listen to her and keeps talking.
(d) He yells at her for not listening.
2. What happens to Bo after the slap?
(a) He walks out.
(b) He becomes aggressive.
(c) He demands she marry him immediately.
(d) He drags Cherie to the bus.
3. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
(a) If they will give her money.
(b) If she can hide somewhere.
(c) Where the nearest hotel is.
(d) What they think of her outfit.
4. Why can't Dr. Lyman carry off his plans with Elma?
(a) He is distracted by the other events around him.
(b) He is too drunk.
(c) He cannot remember his part.
(d) He is interrupted by others.
5. What decision did Cherie make when she was afraid of what Bo might do?
(a) To surprise Bo with a bus ticket.
(b) To hide from Bo.
(c) To head to Montana first.
(d) To go and live with a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Cherie was ready to buy her own ticket?
2. What information does Virgil tell Cherie that shocks her?
3. What does Bo accuse Cherry of?
4. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
5. What decade does this play occur during?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)