|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Virgil beg Cherie about?
(a) To stay away from Will.
(b) To take a minute and think about her situation.
(c) To listen to what Bo has to say.
(d) Not to press charges about Bo.
2. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
3. Why does Cherie get annoyed with Bo when he tries to be nicer to her?
(a) He doesn't listen to her and keeps talking.
(b) He criticizes her performance.
(c) He is talking while Virgil is playing the guitar.
(d) He yells at her for not listening.
4. What decision did Cherie make when she was afraid of what Bo might do?
(a) To surprise Bo with a bus ticket.
(b) To hide from Bo.
(c) To go and live with a friend.
(d) To head to Montana first.
5. What happens to Dr. Lyman?
(a) He falls asleep on a bench.
(b) He passes out on the floor.
(c) He goes across the street.
(d) He goes back to the bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Virgil ask from Cherie in order to keep playing?
2. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
3. What does Will do to Bo at the end of the fight?
4. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
5. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)