|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Bo after the slap?
(a) He demands she marry him immediately.
(b) He walks out.
(c) He becomes aggressive.
(d) He drags Cherie to the bus.
2. Where does Carl say he is going?
(a) For a walk.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To Grace's apartment.
(d) To wait on the bus.
3. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
(b) Hiding place.
4. What is Bo doing as Act II opens?
(b) Playing on his guitar.
(c) Reading a magazine.
(d) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
(a) Late 20s, early 30s.
(b) Late 30s, early 40s.
(c) Late teens, early 20s.
(d) Late 40s, early 50s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elma ask Dr. Lyman to do?
2. About how old is Virgil?
3. How does Bo feel about his situation with Cherie?
4. What advice does Grace give Elma?
5. Why does Cherie slap Bo when she finishes singing?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)