|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character appears to be lonely looking for sexual and emotional comfort?
2. Which of the following characters is a waitress?
(b) Elma Duckworth.
(c) Wilma Masters.
(d) Grace Hoylard.
3. How does Cherie react to the news Virgil shares about Bo?
(a) She does not believe Virgil.
(b) She begins to cry.
(c) She is taken aback by the information.
(d) She is disgusted by the information.
4. What did Bo or Virgil do that Will wants them to fix?
(a) Refused to pay for their drinks.
(b) Left the door open.
(c) Took up two tables instead of one.
(d) Spilled their drinks.
5. What is the Blue Dragon?
(a) A tattoo parlor.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A nightclub.
(d) A boarding house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Dr. Lyman carry off his plans with Elma?
2. Why does Bo decide not to follow through on his plan in regards to Cherie?
3. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
4. How does Bo react to what Will is saying?
5. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)