|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Grace give Elma?
(a) Do not meet Dr. Lyman in Topeka.
(b) To take Dr. Lyman out to the bus.
(c) To go and use her apartment.
(d) To try and sober Dr. Lyman up.
2. How does Bo feel about his situation with Cherie?
(a) He is frustrated.
(b) He is angered by it.
(c) He finds it reassuring.
(d) He finds it uncomfortable.
3. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
4. Why does Virgil say he doesn't ever want to marry?
(a) He doesn't have time to worry about a woman.
(b) He does not like women.
(c) He likes to explore many women.
(d) He doesn't want to give up his independence.
5. What does Elma say about the dress she will wear to the symphony?
(a) She isn't sure which one she will pick.
(b) She will surprise him with it.
(c) She will look very pretty in it.
(d) She will wear black.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bo doing as Act II opens?
2. Why mistake does Dr. Lyman realize he has started upon?
3. Why does Dr. Lyman get progressively drunker?
4. Which character is about twenty-years-old and female?
5. Which of the following best describes Dr. Lyman's life?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)