|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Cherie was ready to buy her own ticket?
(a) Bo cried and begged her to come with him.
(b) Bo tore up the ticket she bought.
(c) Bo came up and bought her a ticket.
(d) Bo took her onto a different bus.
2. Why does Virgil say he doesn't ever want to marry?
(a) He does not like women.
(b) He likes to explore many women.
(c) He doesn't want to give up his independence.
(d) He doesn't have time to worry about a woman.
3. What is Virgil doing as Act II opens?
(a) Playing his guitar.
(b) Reading a magazine.
(c) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
4. What happens between the person who intervenes and Bo?
(a) They decide to call a truce.
(b) They start to fight.
(c) They go outside.
(d) They go outside and walk down the road.
5. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is about twenty-years-old and female?
2. Where is the setting for this play?
3. Why does Dr. Lyman get progressively drunker?
4. What happens to Dr. Lyman?
5. About how long after Act I did Act II occur?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)