|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Virgil tell Bo he needs to do if he wants Cherie to talk to him?
(a) Show his tender side.
(b) Back away from her.
(c) Sing a song with her.
(d) Show her some freedom.
2. Which of the following is not true about Dr. Lyman?
(a) Ph. D.
(b) Harvard graduate.
(c) Summa Cum Laude.
(d) Rhodes Scholar.
3. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
(a) Southern accent.
(b) Sequin and net dress.
(c) Gilded sandals.
(d) Dark brown hair.
4. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
5. What advice does Grace give Elma?
(a) To take Dr. Lyman out to the bus.
(b) Do not meet Dr. Lyman in Topeka.
(c) To go and use her apartment.
(d) To try and sober Dr. Lyman up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
2. Where did Bo tell Cherie he was taking her away to?
3. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
4. About how long after Act I did Act II occur?
5. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)