|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
(a) Late 20s, early 30s.
(b) Late 30s, early 40s.
(c) Late teens, early 20s.
(d) Late 40s, early 50s.
2. Which character is unstable and depressed?
(b) Dr. Lyman.
3. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
(a) Make passes at many other women.
(b) Ignore her opinions and thoughts.
(c) Physically abuse her.
(d) Stay away from home for days.
4. Why does Virgil say he doesn't ever want to marry?
(a) He likes to explore many women.
(b) He doesn't want to give up his independence.
(c) He doesn't have time to worry about a woman.
(d) He does not like women.
5. Where does Grace live?
(a) Next door to the restaurant.
(b) Down the street from the restaurant.
(c) Behind the restaurant.
(d) Above the restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
2. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
3. About how long after Act I did Act II occur?
4. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
5. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)