|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman think it is no longer possible for people to give enough for?
(a) To make a relationship work.
(b) To find happiness.
(c) To find inner peace.
(d) To experience true love.
2. Where is the setting for this play?
(a) On a ranch.
(b) Various locations.
(d) Bus stop.
3. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
4. What is Bo doing as Act II opens?
(a) Reading a magazine.
(b) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(c) Playing on his guitar.
5. Who intervenes in the fight between Cherie and Bo?
(c) Dr. Lyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Will suggest that Carl wake up the passengers?
2. What happens to Bo after the slap?
3. How does Cherie want to feel by whomever she decides to marry?
4. Which of the following results in Bo's aggressiveness?
5. Which character shows that he is a gentleman?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)