|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
2. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
3. What does Bo accuse Cherry of?
(a) Lying to the others.
(b) Forgetting her things.
(c) Abandoning him.
(d) Flirtin gwith the other men.
4. How does Bo feel about his situation with Cherie?
(a) He is angered by it.
(b) He finds it uncomfortable.
(c) He finds it reassuring.
(d) He is frustrated.
5. Why does Bo decide not to follow through on his plan in regards to Cherie?
(a) He's not sure he wants to take that step.
(b) Will would stop him.
(c) She won't talk to him anymore.
(d) She is acting very different.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bo talk to Virgil about taking Cherie?
2. In what state does this play take place?
3. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
4. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
5. What is Elma's reaction to Dr. Lyman's thoughts about love?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)