|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
2. What does Bo have around his neck?
(d) Gun sling.
3. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
4. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
(a) Remembering things.
(b) Traveling by food.
(c) Living without alcohol.
(d) Keeping a job.
5. What news does Will come in and share with Grace and Elma?
(a) There was an accident on Virgil's ranch.
(b) Road workers are coming for coffee and food.
(c) The bus is not coming.
(d) Telephone lines are down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decade does this play occur during?
2. What does Will tell Bo that infuriates him?
3. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
4. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
5. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)