|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To raise her child.
(b) To earn money.
(c) To take care of her siblings.
(d) To marry her lover.
2. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
(a) There is no alcohol on the bus.
(b) They are still in Kansas.
(c) That he fell asleep.
(d) That he can't find the bus driver.
3. What profession does Cherie claim to have?
4. What time of day is it as the play opens?
(a) 10 p.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) 12 p.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
5. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
(a) Ham and eggs.
(b) Potato salad.
(c) Quart of milk.
(d) A piece of key lime pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
2. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
3. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
4. Where is the setting for this play?
5. About how old is Virgil?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)