|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day is it as the play opens?
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
(d) 12 p.m.
2. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To marry her lover.
(b) To earn money.
(c) To raise her child.
(d) To take care of her siblings.
3. Who does Carl flirt with?
4. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
(b) Dr. Lyman.
5. What was Cherie planning on doing when the cowboy took her?
(a) Leave to take a new job.
(b) Go to visit her siblings.
(c) Go home.
(d) Go away somewhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a waitress?
2. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
3. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
4. What decade does this play occur during?
5. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)