|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
(a) Take her onto the bus.
(b) Talk to her.
(c) Embrace her.
(d) Take her out of the restaurant.
2. Which of the following characters is a waitress?
(a) Elma Duckworth.
(b) Wilma Masters.
(d) Grace Hoylard.
3. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
(a) The restaurant.
(b) His wives.
(d) The bus ride.
4. Where is the setting for this play?
(a) On a ranch.
(c) Bus stop.
(d) Various locations.
5. Which character is about twenty-years-old and female?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
2. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
3. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
4. Where is the character, Cherie, from?
5. What does Will tell Bo that infuriates him?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)