|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
(a) A woman turning him down.
(b) So many people talking at once.
(c) Food as bad as this is.
(d) The cold weather.
2. Why won't the bus be able to travel?
(a) It doesn't have a spare tire.
(b) The passengers are late.
(c) There was a large accident.
(d) The roads are blocked.
3. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
(a) Well done
(b) With cheese.
(c) Served on individual places.
4. Why does Elma say that Will is good at taking care of people?
(a) He has previously been married.
(b) He was a rancher previously.
(c) He is a religious man.
(d) He is a counselor.
5. What news does Will come in and share with Grace and Elma?
(a) The bus is not coming.
(b) Telephone lines are down.
(c) There was an accident on Virgil's ranch.
(d) Road workers are coming for coffee and food.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how old is Virgil?
2. Which character is about twenty-years-old and female?
3. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
4. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
5. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)