|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
(a) Will Masters.
(b) Elma Duckworth.
(d) Dr. Gerald Lyman.
2. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
(a) Lateness of the bus.
(c) Business of the restaurant.
(d) Ice storm.
3. Where is the character, Cherie, from?
4. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
(a) Where the nearest hotel is.
(b) What they think of her outfit.
(c) If she can hide somewhere.
(d) If they will give her money.
5. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
(a) Living without alcohol.
(b) Traveling by food.
(c) Remembering things.
(d) Keeping a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
2. What excuse does Grace use to go to her apartment?
3. What month is it when Act I opens?
4. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
5. Which of the following characters is the driver of the bus?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)