|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
2. What excuse does Grace use to go to her apartment?
(a) Not feeling well.
(c) Wanting to see Carl.
(d) To check on her pets.
3. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
(a) Elma Duckworth.
(b) Dr. Gerald Lyman.
(c) Will Masters.
4. Where does Grace live?
(a) Next door to the restaurant.
(b) Behind the restaurant.
(c) Down the street from the restaurant.
(d) Above the restaurant.
5. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
(a) Remembering things.
(b) Traveling by food.
(c) Keeping a job.
(d) Living without alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a waitress?
2. How does Bo react to what Will is saying?
3. What time of day is it as the play opens?
4. What city is the restaurant near?
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)