|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 & 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ellie say both she and Fi are trying not to yell at Homer?
(a) They don't want to hurt his feelings.
(b) He gets angry when people yell.
(c) He couldn't hear them anyway.
(d) He needs his attention on driving.
2. What is the trick Ellie demonstrates regarding the wombat?
(a) That it will roll up and play dead when threatened.
(b) That it will bite a stick and refuse to let go.
(c) That it will fall over in a dead faint if frightened.
(d) That it will follow the light from a flashlight.
3. What does Homer say when the girl asks where they have hidden their food?
(a) They aren't going to give up their food.
(b) They haven't eaten in three days.
(c) They have food in their backpacks.
(d) They have food back at their hideout.
4. Who objects when they decide to build a fire?
(c) No one.
5. What does Ellie use to cover up the bodies of the officers and the blood on the floor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ellie say they left the radio at Grandma's house in the opening pages of chapter sixteen?
2. Who does Ellie say had gone on some mystery flights before the war?
3. What does Homer have that helps get Lee and Fi out of the truck?
4. What are the tasks Ellie sets out to accomplish that she says takes the most time and energy?
5. How does Ellie discover the first jeep is chasing them?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)