|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 & 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens each time a flight of bombers lands?
(a) A sound system pipes out the number of kills for each.
(b) Fuel trucks race out and fill the planes.
(c) Crews rush to put more bombs on the planes.
(d) Dozens of men get off the planes.
2. Why does Ellie say they return to the river the next morning to travel?
(a) They are too tired to walk.
(b) It's an effective means of travel.
(c) It's too hot to walk.
(d) They are concealed there from the helicopters.
3. What does Ellie tell Lee as she leaves the yard to look around during the night?
(a) That she hears someone crying.
(b) She doesn't tell him.
(c) That she wants to find the kids.
(d) That she won't be gone long.
4. How old does Ellie say her mother was when she married?
5. Why does Fi say she doesn't want to go to Stratton?
(a) It's too far to travel.
(b) She might run into someone she knows.
(c) It's dangerous.
(d) It's too far from Hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ellie hide when the soldiers arrive at the river?
2. What time is it when the group gets back to Ellie's Grandma's after butchering the lamb?
3. What does Ellie say they'd tried to do this airport already?
4. Where does Kevin say they should go to find some food?
5. Who was Darryl?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)