|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 & 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the officers doing in the barracks?
(a) Looking for something to eat.
(b) Looking for a missing soldier.
(d) Taking a nap.
2. Why does Ellie say the river would be safer as it became darker?
(a) The soldiers will be too tired to pay close attention.
(b) The soldiers will give up and go back to base.
(c) The soldiers will be using spotlights, making it easy to see where they are.
(d) The soldiers won't be able to see them.
3. What does Ellie use to pry open the back door of her Grandma's house?
(a) A trowel.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A screwdriver.
4. What was Homer doing when Fi announced the officers had entered the barracks where Ellie was hiding?
(a) Drawing a map with Lee.
(b) Eating a melon.
(c) Using the toilet.
5. How does Ellie get out of the truck she's in after the blast shoves them back?
(a) Through the window.
(b) Through a hatch in the roof.
(c) Through the passenger door.
(d) Through the back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellie say a hero in a book would do to solve the problem of their hunger?
2. What is the item the kids take from Homer?
3. What was the activity Homer sometimes did with a rifle when he was young?
4. What does Fi want to do before the group leaves Hell?
5. What does Ellie and the others see coming toward them when they are driving down the runway after the explosion?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)