|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 & 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the river Ellie and the others use to get farther from the airport?
(a) The Heron.
(b) The Journey.
(c) The Bluegill.
(d) The Mississippi.
2. What does Lee do with the radio when they are packing up to leave Hell?
(a) Wraps it in plastic and puts it in his pack.
(b) Wraps it in plastic and leaves it in one of the tents.
(c) Puts it in a box and buries it.
(d) Puts it in a box and leaves it in a secret cave where food is hidden. .
3. What does Ellie say about the temperature when a summer storm hits in Hell?
(a) That it very seldom changes.
(b) That it can fall fifteen degrees in half an hour.
(c) That it becomes hotter like a sauna.
(d) That it can fall to zero in a few hours.
4. How is Ellie first alerted the jeep is on its way to the ford?
(a) She smells the gas fumes.
(b) She hears it.
(c) Kevin points it out.
(d) She sees it.
5. What time is it when the group gets back to Ellie's Grandma's after butchering the lamb?
(a) Just after eight o'clock.
(b) Almost midnight.
(c) Almost noon.
(d) Almost dawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellie and the others see coming toward them when they are driving down the runway after the explosion?
2. How does Ellie get a gun once she's in the back of the truck?
3. What does Ellie say she felt about storms prior to the war?
4. What does Ellie remember the first factory they see in Stratton made before the war?
5. How many trucks are in the hangar once the new trucks arrive?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)